Chapter Thirty-Eight - No More Regret

No More Regret
YOONA POV - I was awake when heard someone opening the door and it's of course them. Wooyoung , Taecyeon and Chansung suddenly looking very happy. I don't know what they've planning to do.'Yoona , Jessica ! Guess who is coming tonight ?' Taecyeon said to us. I look at Sica unnie and she look at me back.

'Should I told them ?' Taecyeon asking to Wooyoung.

Wooyoung just nod and both of him and Chansung smirking to us.'It's your brother , Yunho. Your friends , Yuri and Taeyeon will come here.' Taecyeon told us at last. I and Jessica unnie shocks at the moment and I thinking about something bad.

'Why , Yoona ? You think we're going to kill them.'

I just nod because it's what I think.

'You're right. We planning to kills them after we get what we're waiting for.' Wooyoung told me. I'm very worries about Yunho oppa and also all my friends. They can't come tonight or they might be kill by Wooyoung and also his friends. Step by step Chansung approach me and help me to stand up.'What are you going to do ?' Junho ask.

Jessica unnie looking at me in shock. She can't move or do anything because she is too weak at the time.'Victim ? We're going to use her as a victim. I'm sorry , Yoona but I can't promise if you can survive or not after become our victim.' Wooyoung said something weird. I don't understand what he trying to said at the time.

Suddenly , they bring me outside and heading to somewhere. It's the same factory that the last time I separated with Donghae. It's weird , there's too many people at there and I also saw something weird. It's a big glass case. What they're going to do with me and why there's a glass case.

'Yoona , you see the glass case.' Wooyoung pointing to the glass case.

'What are you going to do ?' I ask , looking at him unsatisfied.

'You'll stay in there.' then Chansung pull me to the glass case and then push me inside the glass case. He lock the glass case and I can't hear anything at the time. I saw Chansung , Wooyoung and Taecyeon laughing at me but I couldn't heard anything. Maybe this glass case is soundproof and no one can't hear me either it's me can't hear them. This is all crazy and make me become more stress. I rather die than become like this.

__________________________________________

It's already 8.45 o'clock in the night. Everyone at SAA have get ready. Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon also have gathering their people (cops) to helps. Everyone advised to wear a vests for their own safety. Yuri looking very scare at the time. Yesung went beside her and hold her hands tightly. Yuri smile and Yesung smile back to her.

' Just relax , okay. Everything gonna be settle soon.' Yesung said.

'Thanks , oppa. Oppa , after all this already end. Can we meet because I have something to say.' Yuri said. Yesung smile widely and nod directly. At the moment , they become close like usual. Still no one know about each others feeling. Pity them and let's just pray they'll be together.

Yunho meet with Donghae before that.'Donghae , thanks for everything.' Yunho said.'It's okay , hyung. I'll do everything for us.' Donghae smile.

Yunho give him a friend hug and whisper something to him.'Hey , if everything have clear after this I want you to be with Yoona. But if it's still not clear I want you always being with me for Yoona.' Yunho said.

Donghae nod and whisper back ,'Okay. Hyung , just believe that everything gonna be settle tonight. Trust me.' Donghae make Yunho feeling confident. They break the hug and give each other a hi-5. Meanwhile Taeyeon and Leeteuk sitting side by side but still not talking anything.

'Taeyeon / Oppa !' Taeyeon and Leeteuk said at the same time. They giggle for a while.'Oppa , please make sure you're not being shoot.' Taeyeon advised.'You too.' suddenly , Leeteuk peck a kiss on Taeyeon's cheek and make everyone looking at them. Taeyeon already blushing at the time.