Chapter Seven - No More Regret

No More Regret
(at Seoul Agents Agency - 9.45 in the morning) - Yuri and Changmin are busily investigating about what happened during the day they being attacked. Jaejoong come and joining them.'What are you doing ?' Jaejoong take a sit on his chair and looking at the laptop screen belong to Changmin.'I've got the CCTV from the site.' Changmin told. Jaejoong nodding and focus on the video played by Changmin. Yuri also focus on it.'There's the van !' Yuri pointing her index finger on the laptop screen. They all focus on the black van in the video. They looking at the video until the video is over and reach to the not really important part.'Can you turn to time at 2 : 45 : 52 pm.' Jaejoong ordering Changmin. Changmin obey and slowly turn the time of the video at 2.45 in the evening. 'Look here. There's a guy come out from the van but he still not wearing a black mask.' Jaejoong showing to Changmin and Yuri the guy in the video. Changmin pause the video and all eyes focus on the guy in the video.'We still can identify his identity right ?' Yuri ask to Changmin. Of course many of them asking to Changmin because he is professional about computer. 'We can but I need someone to help me with it.' Changmin said.'Who ?' Jaejoong and Yuri asking together directly. 'Taeyeon. There's no one except for her can help me.' Changmin explain. Yuri touch her forehead because she already dizzy and mess. Jaejoong kept thinking about something.'Maybe someone can help us.' Jaejoong said , make Changmin and Yuri wonders. 'I have a acquaintance that really good using computer. I'll call her if you need her help.' Jaejoong said. Changmin and Yuri nods quickly. Jaejoong got his handphone and call for someone. (at Jung's mansion - 10.00 in the morning) - Jessica is ready now to start her new day at Seoul Agents Agency. Everyday like a new day in her life except for that day because she was alone this time without Yoona with her. She took her handbag from the dinner table and heading to living room.'Where's everyone ? Where's the maids ?' Jessica wonders. Usually all the maids are all busy in the morning cleaning the house but today is really weird because there's no one cleaning the house. Jessica walk to the backyard , she thought maybe all the maids still cleaning and adorn the garden first. As she arrived , only a maid was there. 'Hey , where's the others ? Are they taking a break ?' Jessica asking to the maid. The maid look at Jessica but she looking very scare and speechless. Jessica already weird.'Follow us or you'll die.' someone aiming a gun to Jessica's head and make Jessica froze.'Who are you , what.... are you... doing ?' Jessica stuttering. She very scare. BBBBAAAANNGGG !!! Jessica was shock when her maid had been shot in front of her eyes. She become more scare. She can't fight back at the time. She have a gun to but she is not really good using it. BBBBAAAAPPP !!! Someone hit her head from the back with something hard and Jessica faint.