Chapter Thirty-Six- No More Regret

No More Regret

- DONGHAE POV - I was just finish with my work to investigating about Wooyoung and his friends for more information. So it's will be easy for us to caught them. I'm really happy with this new job. I got back my job. Yesung also will joining us starting from tomorrow , he can't be jail because they don't any evidence he is guilty. Instead Taeyeon has help all of us and said the truth to the police. I'm going to my house now , I stay with Leeteuk hyung , Heechul and Yesung in the same house.

PPPIIINNNGG !

I heard something broken from my left direction. I steps forward and saw Yunho hyung . Is he drunk ? The broken glasses was from a wine bottle. It's already night but why he still at office , alone in his office. TOK ! TOK ! TOK ! I knocks the door and he look at me , ordering me to come inside.

'Do you have a problem ? You can just tell me if you want.' I told him. He nod and this is the first time I saw he is crying like this. He is my mentor until now but why he become like this at the end.'I don't want Yoona to die without giving her happiness. I'm a bad brother. I'm weak and can't do anything for my sister. I'm really stupid.' he said.

'You're not a bad brother. Anyway , when I was with Yoona...she looking really miss you..she crying a lot , ask to be free.'

'Really ? That's good she miss you.' he said. He stand up but suddenly he fell on the floor. He is too drunk until lose his body balance. I get him and help him.'You're really good guy. I'll be proud if you be my brother in-law.' he don't know what he said at the time so I just ignored it. I don't know he is cheating or what with the words but it's not easy for him to accept me.

I still remember when I was with Yoona. He never support me to date with Yoona because he always think I'll take an advantage from his sister.'Let's go. I'll take you home.' I help him to walk until we reach his house. I press the doorbell and the maid open for me.

'Mr Jung !' the maid help me with Yunho hyung. As we arrived at his bedroom , I laid him on his bed. I was about to leave the house until I pass the door with word's 'Yoona'. I entering her room and switch on the light. The room decorate exactly like a princess room with expensive furniture and so neat. Against the wall , there's her picture with her friends.

I sit on the bed and something being my focus.

There's many photos of me with her on her side table. There's also a photo album. I open the photo album see many of our photo that we snapped together.

This photo remembering me and her when we for the first time become a trainee at SAA.

This time I was confess to her for the first time and we become a couple.

Hahahaha , she still have this photo. This time I and Yoona singing together on Tiffany and Siwon's Wedding. Both of us act like the bride and the groom. We sing together happily.

OMG ! This is our photo when we still in high school. She still keep it.

I closed the album and place it on it position back. She must be really love me. She kept all the photo since we're in high school until we become a trainee at SAA. That's make me love you so much , Yoona. You make my heart always beating just for you.

I promise you that I'll save you from Wooyoung and s. Please be strong for me , Jung Yoona. I love you so much , dear.

___________________________________________________________________

YOONA POV - Where are you Donghae ? I'm waiting for. I just really want to say that I really love you and don't want to leave you. I felt very scare. Don't know why ? I felt like I'm going to die soon. That's why I want Donghae to come here quickly because I scare I don't have any time to say that I love him so much. God , please save me and my friends ! I just want to be happy in my live.