Chapter Thirty-five - No More Regret

No More Regret
- JESSICA POV - I open my eyes and still I'm in a dark room. I thought , I already free at the time. My head really hurt. I look to my left is Yoona meanwhile beside me Junho. I remember that Junho help us but why we can ended at this place too ? I already weird. Junho's lip bleeding and I'm pity with him. Yoona , beside me sleep soundly or she is faint. I'm pity with my sister and also Junho. When we can be free ? Only that I was thinking at the time. I felt really suffer being in the room , suffer because have to look at the person I love in suffers like this. Like usual and always happened , someone open the door and switch on the light. Junho and Yoona wake up.

'So , you have awake.' I saw Wooyoung and Taecyeon smirking. Chansung also at there and he like a sick people. I don't know why. And i also saw a few guys following them. Maybe it's their peoples. They go to Junho that just beside me.'You rather to betrayed us just because of them.' Taecyeon raise Junho's face and said something to Junho.'Of course I'll do anything for the kind peoples like them.' Junho is really kind guy. I really regret that I always thought bad about him.

'Actually there's only one reason. It's because you know this GIRL is your sister , right ?' Wooyoung pull my hair and it's really hurt. What did he mean ? I'm not Junho's sister. What happened ? I'm Yunho's sister.'Please..don't hurt my sister. Yes , I've know she is my sister. Jessica , you're my twin. We're twin.' Junho told me. I look at Yoona and both of us also shocks when Junho said that.'No ! Jessica unnie is my SISTER ! MINE ! How can she be your's.' Yoona emphasize the word 'sister' and 'mine'. I was just nod at the time. Wooyoung let me go and went to Yoona.'Yoona , yoona , yoona ! Did you now that the person you thought like your sister is not your sister. Did you know the person you thought like a sister always hating you.' Wooyoung trying to make Yoona not believe in me. Yoona shook her head.'I don't care. We raised together so she is my sister.' Yoona said. She is really my sister. I really love her.

'Anyway , for the last time I ask you. You don't know where's Nichkhun.' Wooyoung ask again.'We don't know.' I told. He nod and leave us. I look at Junho and then Yoona. Yoona still wondering.'Is that true I'm your sister ?' I ask to Junho. He nod directly.

'I know it's weird but it's true.'

'Mrs Oh...have you heard about Hope Orphanage ?'

I shook my head.'I know about that.' everyone that's me and Junho look at Yoona.'One night , I heard Yunho oppa mentioning about Hope Orphanage. I also know one of us is adopted child but I don't know who..at first I thought it's me and that's why you not really like me..but today..everything clear..I don't believe it..' Yoona said.

I froze..

At SAA , 10.45 o'clock in the morning. Everyone were really busy at SAA. Anyone then notice that their leader , Yunho is pensive and keep pensive for a long time. Changmin and Jaejoong can't do anything to help him.'What's wrong with him ?' Yuri asking to Changmin.

'He miss Yoona and Jessica so much. I bet he miss them.' Changmin said. Everyone just look at Yunho. Tok ! Tok ! Tok ! Eunhyuk running to the room and giving a note to Yunho. Yunho take it and read...

Yunho , your sisters still with me. If you want them to save , IT'S EASY ! You , Nichkhun ! Bring the 'THING' to me. Tomorrow night or your beloved sister , Yoona will drowning in the water ! WATER ! Your sister don't know how to swim right ? I don't to hurt Jessica because she's not your sister. Remember , tomorrow night. The THING , NO POLICE AND JUST TWO OF YOU.

Yunho drop the paper and very shock at the tim. Leeteuk get the paper and all his friends read it.'Yuri , call Nichkhun..NOW !' Yunho order.