Chapter Forty-Seven - No More Regret

No More Regret
5 month later ~ at Donghae's apartment.

Since Yoona is pregnant with his baby , Donghae want Yoona always being with him. He had ask for permission from Yunho to take care Yoona and they already stay together in Donghae's apartment for almost 5 months. Yoona is now pregnancy for almost 8 month.

'So , what we're going to name our baby ?' Donghae asking to Yoona. His arm wrapping around Yoona. Yoona keep thinking but she still didn't get a better name for their baby.'I didn't know oppa.' Yoona said.

'It's okay , I promise you that I'll find the suitable and beautiful name only for our baby.' Yoona pinch his cheeks.

Donghae smile and look at Yoona.

'You always promising something that you cannot fulfil.'

'When I break my promise toward you ?' Donghae already weird. Yoona glancing her eyes to Donghae.'You didn't remember. About few years ago , you promised me that you'll not leave me but you still leave me. Not for a short time but for a long time.' Yoona said and pout.

'I'm so sorry. But I've reason for that , right ?' Yoona nod as she already know what is the reason. They smiling to each other.'Hurm... I hope my baby is same like me..the baby will have the handsome and cute face like me.' Donghae said.

Yoona smirking.'No , the baby is going to be like me of course. The baby must be really beautiful. Anyway , are you sure you're cute ?' Yoona teasing Donghae.

'Yah , did you know that there's many girls saying that I'm the cutest among my friends. And you're the one said that when we're the first time being a couple. Don't you remember , honey ?' this time Donghae teasing Yoona back.

Yoona already blushing and she can't control it anymore. It's so shy.'Yes , I admit it but now you're not too cute.' Yoona said.

'What ?' Donghae pretend that he angry. Yoona laughing and Donghae just hug her directly.'I don't care if you said anything about me. What I know , I love you so much.' he said.

Yoona stop laughing and smile.

'I also love you.'

Donghae smile and peck a kiss on her lip. Yoona already blushing suddenly. It's not the first time Donghae peck a kiss on her lip. It's already hundreds time but that girl still shy until now.

1 month later....

At the Seoul City Hospital. Everyone immediately heading to the hospital after got a phone call from Donghae informed that Yoona is going to give birth.

Yoona still in the operation room. Everyone must waiting at the outside. Donghae already panic and he keep walking around because too panic.'Lee Donghae , you make us dizzy. Just calm down.' Yesung said.

Donghae take a sit beside Leeteuk.

'I hope Yoona get baby girl.'

'I hope it's baby boy.'

Taeyeon and Yuri already talking about the baby .'Hey , Hae ! You and Yoona don't know about your baby ? Is it she or he ?' Changmin asking.

Donghae shook his head.'No , Yoona said she want it to be a secret and surprise for us and also her.' Donghae said. Everyone nod. It's about 3 hour later , the doctor come out from the operation room. Yuri , Jessica , Taeyeon , Leeteuk and Heechul already fall asleep. Donghae , Yesung , Changmin and Yunho approaching the doctor.

'What about Yoona and my baby ?'

'Congratulation , sir. You've got a really beautiful baby girl.' the doctor and Donghae shaking their hands together. Yunho , Changmin and Yesung also happy with the news.'When we can visiting Yoona ?' Yunho ask.

'We'll move her to the ward soon and after that you'll visit her. I should leave now.' the doctor walk away. Donghae smiling widely. Yunho , Changmin and Yesung hugs him.

'Congratulation , Hae !'

'Congrat , Hae !'

'Congratulation.'