Chapter Thirty-nine - No More Regret

No More Regret
Yunho , Nichkhun , Yuri and Taeyeon are about to enter the factory but they stop for a second.'Are you ready ?' Yunho asking to Yuri and Taeyeon that looking very scare at the time. Taeyeon and Yuri just nod. Nichkhun look at the back and saw their friends also already hiding. They will not disturbing but if they heard a bad signal , they will come to help as well.

Nichkhun and Yunho walks at the front follows by Yuri and Taeyeon from the back. Before they enter the factory , two person avoid them and asking them something.'Who are you ?' the guy ask.'We're because Wooyoung want us to be here.' Yunho told. The two guys let Yunho and others to enter. And then they close the door and also lock it from the outside. Yuri and Taeyeon look at the door and already weird with what had happened.

'YOONA !' Nichkhun pointing to Yoona in the glass case. Everyone looking at Yoona. She is inside the glass case. They saw Yoona trying to say something but unluckily they can't hear anything. Yoona also can't give any signal because her hands is tied.

YOONA POV

'DON'T COME NEAR !! DON'T !!' I keep saying the sam words to them but it's useless. They couldn't hears me ! OMG ! There's a few peoples behind them. I should told them. Whether I felt weak now , I try harder to stand up but I can't do it. I fall again and I can't stand.

I look at my friends , they're in dangers.

'GUYS , DON'T COME CLOSER !' I shout for the last time.

END OF YOONA POV

'Guys , I think Yoona ask us to stay away.' Yuri could understand Yoona. Everyone also think like that and they quickly turn to the back. As they turn to the back , there's already many peoples around them. Yunho , Nichkhun , Yuri and Taeyeon pulls out their guns. 'Put the suitcase down.' order someone but no one know who is it ? The voice belonging to whom ?

'Wooyoung !' Taeyeon is the first saw Wooyoung. Wooyoung then steps forward along with his friends , Taecyeon and Chansung that still save.

'Put the gun down.' Wooyoung told.

But they still not putting down thee guns until Wooyoung said something.'Better you put the gun or I'll press the button at there to fill the glass case with water. Yoona will drown.' Wooyoung threaten. Yunho is the first who put the gun down follow by Nichkhun , Yuri and Taeyeon.

Taecyeon get the suitcase and back to Wooyoung.

BBAAPP ! BBAAPP ! Yunho , Yuri , Nichkhun and Taeyeon faint and fall on the floor after being hits by Wooyoung's peoples. Yoona shock looking at her friends and her brother condition at the time. Suddenly , Chansung approach the glass case. Chansung got the remote control and there's a button. He took it and press the button. Yoona shock when water starting to filling the glass case slowly.

About 15 minutes later....

At the outside.'Where are they ? Are they okay ?' Hyoyeon already worry.'I don't know. Donghae , follow me. We'll check them.' Eunhyuk pull Donghae with him and they slowly and silently walks to one of the window. Through the window , they can saw Yunho , Yuri , Taeyeon and also Nichkhun. They also can hear the conversation clearly.

Yunho and others were just wake up. Then , Taecyeon push Jessica and also Junho to joining four of them.'Sica , are you okay ?' Yuri ask in concern. Jessica just nod and sit beside Yuri. Wooyoung and Chansung come later.'Already awake ? GOOD!' he said.

'Look at over there.' Chansung pointing to Yoona.

Yunho , Yuri , Taeyeon , Nichkhun , Jessica and Junho shocks when they look at Yoona's direction. Through the window , Eunhyuk and Donghae also shock. The water in the glass case is about to full and Yoona have to stand up whether she is weak to survive. The water level is at her waist at the time.

'What are you going to do , Wooyoung ? Are you crazy ?' Nichkhun shouting at Wooyoung. Wooyoung grinning and nod. Wooyoung went to Nichkhun and two guys hold Nichkhun. Wooyoung angrily punch Nichkhun on his face , his stomach and also kick him many times until Nichkhun is weak and can't afford to stand. Yunho was about to help but Chansung avoiding him and give a punch on his face.

'Wow , I can't wait to see all of you die today ! First of all it's should be Yoona.' Taecyeon said.'NO ! You can take me and leave my sister.' Yunho said to Taecyeon. Taecyeon smirk. 'This what can control the water. What will happen if I break this item.' Taecyeon is really revenge toward Yunho and all his friends.'No , Taecyeon. Don't do that. Please...' Yuri begging to Taecyeon.

'Too many people love Yoona. That's why she should die first.' Taecyeon throw the small remote control and BANG ! He shot the remote control and suddenly the water in the glass case starting filling faster than before. Yunho , Jessica , Yuri , and Taeyeon already cries.

Then Wooyoung , Taecyeon and Chansung aiming the guns to them. One of them got two guns. Wooyoung aiming to Nichkhun and Yuri. Taecyeon aiming to Taeyeon and Yunho meanwhile Chansung aiming to Junho and Jessica.'Chansung , just shoot me. Don't shoot my sister !' Junho exclaim. Yunho shock what he heard.

'It's okay , Junho. As long as we can be together.' Jessica said.

'Woah , this two siblings is too lovely. Yunho , have you know that Junho is Jessica's biological brother.' Wooyoung told Yunho. Yunho look at Jessica and Junho. No wonder they face are about to same to each other.

'Ready to DIE !' Taecyeon said.

Wooyoung , Taecyeon and Chansung were about to pull the triggers until ..... 'WE'RE POLICE ! PUT YOUR GUNS DOWN !' Eunhyuk said. Yunho and others happy to see Eunhyuk and the others friends. Wooyoung , Taecyeon and Chansung shocks and quickly they run away. Their peoples , tens of their people also running. Yunho run to get Wooyoung.

Donghae run to get Taecyeon and the others chasing for the others from run away. Jessica and Junho trying to help Yoona but they can't do anything. The glass case is so hard to open without the key or maybe something.

Taecyeon run but he suddenly trap and there's no way anymore. Donghae and Jaejoong found him and aiming the gun to him. Taecyeon give up and put the gun down. Jaejoong step forward and about to handcuff him. Suddenly , Taecyeon get the gun quickly and shoot Jaejoong. Donghae move faster and he shoot Taecyeon. Before Taecyeon die , he also have shoot Donghae at his arm. Donghae get Jaejoong and try to help him but Jaejoong looking in pain. Heechul come and help them.

'Stay strong , Jae.' Heechul said and help Jaejoong to stand up.

'Leave me ! I can't do this--I don't think I can..Heechul-ah , pleeeassee take care of Sica for me. I know you love her..Taeyeon told me.' Jaejoong said and he suddenly closing his eyes.'KIM JAEJOONG ! YAH KIM JAEJOONG !' Donghae and Heechul shake his body but he not moving. Jaejoong already die so as Taecyeon.

Then Donghae and Heechul quickly went to Jessica and Junho.'DONGHAE , WE NEED TO SAVE YOONA !' Jessica shout while crying hardly. Junho calming her and give a hug to his sister. Donghae and Heechul don't know what to do. Donghae suddenly cry because he saw Yoona already drown and not opening her eyes anymore. Donghae and Heechul finding for something to open the glass case.'We can use this.' Heechul found an axe behind the boxes. Too many axes. Donghae took one and Heechul took one. They both trying to pokes the glass door but nothing happen. Heechul already tired.

'I can do this by myself.' Donghae said. He keep trying and trying. His arm injured but he sacrifice only for Yoona. Then Junho help Donghae. They try for about 10 minutes but it's still not open. 'Let's do it as strong as we can for the last time ! ' Junho said. Donghae nod. In the count of three , they pokes the glass door using their all strength. Suddenly , the glass door open and the water billow out. As the water already billow out , Donghae quickly get Yoona and carry her out from the glass case. He walk toward Jessica and Heechul with Yoona on his arms. He sit and lean Yoona's head on shoulder. Jessica and Heechul approaches them.

'Yoona ! Yoona , wake up ! Yoona !' Jessica hold Yoona's hand and it's so cold.'Yoona ! Please wake up , Yoona.' Donghae caress her cheeks. Not really long after that , Yunho and others come back. Wooyoung already been caught.

'Yoona , wake up ! Don't leave me.' Yuri said , crying.

'Let me check her.' Hyoyeon said.

Hyoyeon check Yoona. 'We need to give her a CPR.' said Hyoyeon. Everybody looking at each other.'I'll do it !' Donghae said. Everyone just nod. The other help to laid Yoona on the floor. Yunho tap Donghae's shoulder.'Are you sure ?' Donghae ask. Yunho nod , giving the permission. Donghae slowly give the CPR to Yoona. Just to save Yoona. But after he finished with the CPR , Yoona still not respond anything.

Hyoyeon check Yoona again. 'OMG , we need to bring her to the hospital now. She will be in danger. I can felt her pulse just now but now there's no pulse. We need to take her to the hospital immediately.' Hyoyeon said in panic. Everyone become panic and they take Yoona to the hospital. Eunhyuk , Changmin and Hyoyeon leave at the factory to clear everything at there.