Forgotten Jacket

Can't Stop Me From Loving You

While we were kissing my phone rang. ‘I am going to show whoever called a piece of my mind’ I thought.
I picked up; “Are you going to be long?” said the voice on the other side.

“What do you need Junho?” I said annoyed.

“Oh… you seem busy. Umm it’s okay I’ll talk to you when you get home,” Junho replied.

He hung up.

“Is he okay?” asked Jaejoong worried. He’s so sweet; he even worried for Taecyeon and Junho.

“Yeah, fine. Probably freaking out because they are hungry,” I answered laughing.

We both laughed. “Maybe I should take you home now,” said Jaejoong looking at his watch.

I didn’t want to, if only Junho didn’t call. “Oh, Okay.” I was disappointed.

A few minutes later we were home sound and safe. I opened the door ready to ambush Junho.

He greeted me at the door. “ALERT ALERT, Uncle and auntie coming home-” He stopped in front of me.

He looked at me and I looked like I was ready to kill someone. “Ooooh, you look cute, Ji Hyo,” he tried.

I smiled. “Aww, Thank you Junho!” He sure did know how to get out of trouble.

“So when are they coming home?” I asked looking at how crazy my house looked.

“Tomorrow morning,” Junho said as he was running around the house picking up things.

Taecyeon was sitting on the couch munching on chips enjoying his TV show. “Get your up and clean. Don’t use being sick as an excuse. We all know you are well enough to help around.” I hit Taecyeon’s arm.
He screamed in pain really loud.

“LIAR!” Junho and I yelled at the same time.

Taecyeon then got up from the couch running after us. Wherever we went around the house, all three of us picked up things off the floor and tables.

Usually the house isn’t that bad but we all had a hectic week. It looked like we partied every day.

A few hours later, after vacuuming and dusting and cleaning, the house was shining. I had to make the house look perfect and act like we were all angels while they were gone. We all went to our rooms and collapsed in our beds.

The next day my aunt and uncle came and we were sleeping. When I woke up it was already dinner time.
I smelled the delicious food that was being cooked. Soon enough Junho was banging on my door and Taecyeon’s yelling, “COME EAT!”

My aunt and uncle were happy to be back, but they were leaving again in a few days. They thought we were good, and the house was clean. They were never strict anyway and they said that we could go out if we wanted to; not to be bothered by them being home.
I had nothing to do, so I decided to sit home and watch ‘Samurai High School’. A few hours later my phone rang.

It was Jaejoong.

Maybe he could save me from this boredom.

“Hey Joongie!”

“Hey, what are you doing?”

“Well I was bored so I started to watch dramas,” I answered.

“Oh, you want to go somewhere?”

“Yes, anywhere.” I couldn’t wait to leave.

“Okay, let’s go to a café, will you be ready in 10?”

“Yeah, that’s good enough.” You were about to hang up.

“Ji Hyo?”

“Yeah?”

“It’s a bit chilly, and I don’t want you to get sick, so… dress well.”

“Okay.”

When I hung up, I started to jump on the bed happy.
Jaejoong would really do anything for me. He even cared about my health. I ran to the closet to get something that was good for the cold weather. Obviously not a skirt.

Your outfit: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/envy-look-round-neck-sweater/info.html/pid.1023883720

He was there exactly 10 minutes later. I walked out and I was happy about what I chose to wear seeing as it was really windy. At the café we guys just sat and talked. Then I saw a guy that looked familiar.

I turned around to look at him and it was Jaebeom. I was almost going to go up to him to talk but then I remembered how he said to act like strangers.

He was with a few other guys they were pretty good looking too. They were both dressed well and one was really tall, he had broad shoulders and longish hair that fell onto his face. He was staring at the food in a restaurant as if he was starving and wanted to eat it all.

http://www.88news.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Hwang-Chansung.jpg

The other guy had his arms crossed and looked like he wanted to beat the tall one. It looked like he was trying to get him as far away from the food as possible.

http://www.asianpopcorn.com/battle_images/Junsu_Kim_2pm__23072009204012.jpg

You had a hunch that they were also involved in 'the business'. Jaebeom saw me look at him; we had a few seconds of eye contact.

“What’s wrong?” asked Jaejoong.

I turned back to look at him. “Oh, I just thought I saw someone I knew.”

I turned back to look at Jaebeom but he was alone now, the guys were gone. He started to come towards us.
I turned around and looked at Jaejoong to keep myself from talking to Jay even though I really wanted to.

But…

Jaebeom didn’t pass by our table he arrived to it and stopped.

“Ji Hyo, Hi, long time no see,” he said to me smiling.

Jaebeom was dressed well. Well I heard that mafia people dress well and they have loads of money. That reminds me where does Taec come from? Well he probably didn’t want to show too much or his parents would start to question.

Jaebeom : http://i28.tinypic.com/vwzmfl.jpg

I looked up at him confused after I checked him out. Of course Jaejoong was really hot too, but I don’t know why. Jaebeom attracts me physically. I can’t keep my eyes off of him.

“Hi Jaebeom. What are you doing here?” I asked him.

Of course what I really meant was why are you talking to me in public AND in front of my boyfriend?

He looked puzzled. Jaebeom just had this sudden urge to come talk to me. He knew he shouldn’t but when he saw me with a guy he told his friends that he’d meet them later and walked up to our table.

“Umm, I think I left my jacket at your house from the other night.” He said smiling and he winked.

Jaejoong got up suddenly and hit the table. “WHAT?!”

Okay that’s not what happened but I could’ve sworn I could see it happening.

“Ummm, I think I left my jacket at your house last time,” Jaebeom said flatly looking at Jaejoong then me.

“Oh okay. I’ll give it to you next time,” I replied.

I was going to kick his next time we meet. What was he trying to do? I looked at Jaejoong hoping he wouldn’t misunderstand.

What was I supposed to tell him? ‘Oh don’t worry baby he came the other night to my house because he’s a mafia guy and one day he took a bullet for me. So he sat in my room while I took out the bullet. Don’t worry he wasn’t hurt I let him drink?’Haha. No. that would so not work!

Jaejoong just stared at Jaebeom, he had no reaction. His face was neutral but I knew something was wrong.

Jaebeom then nodded and walked away as if he didn’t do anything wrong. Like, he didn’t just ruin my night out with my boyfriend!

Jaejoong then looked at his watch. “I think I should take you home now. It’s pretty late.”

“Okay,” I said blankly.

We got into the car but Jaejoong was quiet. He didn’t talk about anything like he usually does and he just stared in front of him. When we got to my house I opened the car door.

That’s when he looked at me, “What was he doing at your house?”

Oh . What am I supposed to tell him? Uuh. I have nothing to say.

I looked at him and smiled. “He’s Taec’s friend and he came to visit. But I dropped orange juice on his jacket so he took it off so that I can clean it.” SAFE.

Jaejoong didn’t look too pleased though, “Okay.”

He gave me a kiss on the forehead. The Forehead. Like, Seriously? Wow! Great night.

I walked into my house pissed. I’ve been doing that a lot lately. Coming home angry that is.

When I got into my room I heard sounds on my window. Someone was throwing rocks at my window. I opened the window and looked down. It was Jaebeom.

“Ji Hyo,  Let me in!” he slurred and stumbled. He looked drunk. I wasn’t going to let someone that just got my boyfriend pissed at me and who is drunk come into my house; in the middle of the night. My aunt and uncle would kick me out as soon as they find out.

“LET ME IN!!!!!” he yelled louder this time. “I’ll scream louder and wake up the neighbours!!”

OH .

============================================================================

Hope you enjoyed this one! :)

Have a good weekend everyone! and thanks for the support!