Abandoned Warehouse

Can't Stop Me From Loving You

~ YOUR POV ~

After Jaejoong left me at the park I did not go back to class. I sat at the park for another hour before I went back home.

I just laid there in my bed staring at my sealing. My past two weeks flashed in front of my eyes. I just wanted to go back to the days where no one looked at me. I lived a simple innocent life. Before I wondered if people would ever love me, but now I don’t care about it. I hope I can be loved in a good way.

I was about to fall asleep when the phone vibrated on my stomach. I opened my eyes, aroused. I checked the caller I.D. “Jaebummie” flashed on my cell phone.

“Hello,” I answered the phone.

“Hey, whattup homie.” He answered jokingly.

I smiled, “You’re in a really good mood aren’t you?”

“… actually, no. I’ve had a bad week, which is why I never called and just texted whenever I could. But it’s okay, I want to take you to my favorite spot today, maybe we’ll both change up our moods.”

I wonder how he knew I was not in a good mood; I think I’ll ask him later.

“So what time are you picking me up? I really need to leave the house.”

“In about 3 hours, 8 is good?”

“Yeah.”

“Dope.” He then hung up.

I closed my eyes to take a five minute break from my dramatic life. I woke up again, it felt like I had slept for 10 minutes but when I looked at the time it was 7. I jumped out of bed. I only had one hour to get ready. I ran to take a shower. When I came back I looked in my closet to find something to wear. I had no idea where he could take me, but knowing Jaebeom the last thing I should wear is a dress or a skirt. His favorite place is probably not that ‘cute’.

After 5 minutes a decided on this and I wore a thin sweater on top in case it got colder at night:

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/spicy-holic-set-print-t-shirt-camisole-cherry-one-size/info.html/pid.1024156506

I had five minutes left and I was ready to go. I decided to wait for him outside. It would be a bad scene if Taecyeon saw Jaebeom.

I waited and he came at 8 sharp. I went over to the car and got in.

He smiled, “Hey, you look beautiful.” He then left my house.

“Thank you” I said smiling back. I checked him out, up-down, “You don’t look too bad yourself,” I teased.

[Jaebeom: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3603/3701420969_e8157a6c18.jpg]

It was dark now, I didn’t know where we were going exactly, but it didn’t matter I never pay attention to that.

I was glad I wore what I did, he was dressed comfy.

“You got a spy at home?” he asked amused.

I looked at him confused, he then said, “someone was looking at you leave the house from the window upstairs.”

“Oh…” I guess Taecyeon did realize, “why do you and Taec check out everything?”

“We were trained like that, never to let our guard down, you never know what might happen.”

Then I remembered I wanted to ask him. “How did you know I wasn’t feeling too good on the phone?” I wondered, I had never mentioned anything.

“The little birdy told me,” he answered in an amused tone.

I kept quiet for a while. “No. Really.”

“… I can tell by your voice, most of the time it’s by the way you say hello, or how you answer the phone, but sometimes I can tell by your tone and voice.” He answered plainly as if he was thinking about it hard and imagining all the different ways I answer the phone.

“okay fine… how’s my mood now… ‘HELLO!’…” I tried.

“You are not good at all, but you are trying really hard to show otherwise.” He looked at me intensely, as if he was searching for something. He then turned back and looked at the road.

I looked ahead too, the music filling our silence. It wasn’t awkward at all actually, just soothing. I had no idea where we were. I never came here before. I could tell it wasn’t a really used road because of how bumpy the road became. The road was sandy and full of rocks and there were trees on both sides of the road.

I could then see a huge building, with a lot of lights of different colors. The closer we got the louder the music got. The music was loud, and we weren’t that close.

We finally got there, and Jaebeom parked near the other cars. There were quite a few cars too.
I looked at the building; it looked like an abandoned warehouse.

“Is this an-“

“abandoned warehouse... Yeah. But it’s more magical than you think.” He looked better now; I could tell that this is where he could be himself.

We walked in and the music hit me. And the place was full of people, dancing, talking, and drinking. People were pushing to get by and Jaebeom was walking a head of me, so I grabbed his hand so that I don’t lose him. I didn’t know what I would do if I did. He looked back at me and grabbed my hand tighter.

We danced for a good hour, we got lost with the music. No one watched anyone and they all went all out. Jaebeom was a good dancer. This place was awesome, so relaxing. The best part was that there was never slow music; it was all upbeat and ready to make a grandpa move his .

After a while, a circle started to form in the middle and people started to break-dance. Everyone was really into it, cheering one of the two guys. Jaebeom and I were standing right in the front; it was the best feeling ever. I never thought that a feeling like this was possible. I could just watch and I felt like I was a part of them, like their effort was easily seen. It wasn’t as easy as it looked.

Jaebeom leaned over and yelled in my ear so that I could hear him. “Do you like this?”

I looked at him happy. “Yeah,” I answered so mesmerized by it all.

At that point one of the guy’s that was break-dancing in the middle had won and looked around to find another strong opponent. His eyes were going around the circle until he laid eyes on Jaebeom. He saw Jaebeom whisper something in my ear and his eyes twinkled. I swear I saw this all in slow-motion.

“Jaebeom! Come on get in the circle.”

Jaebeom just shook his head slowly, I looked at Jaebeom shocked. He could break-dance?

“Come on man…” the guy tried again. Jaebeom said no. The guy then approached us, everyone watching.

“Who’s the pretty girl? I never saw you bring a girl here before.”

Jaebeom stiffened when the guy got close to me and his fist tightened; I put my hand on his arm, telling him it was okay. I was now glaring at the guy.

“Show your girl what you got… Unless you want her to think that you are a wussy.” This guy was starting to piss me off. I knew for a fact that Jaebeom is no wussy.

Jaebeom moved; I tightened my hand on his arm. “It’s okay, you don’t have to.”

He looked at me then took a step into the circle, I let go of his arm.

The whole crowd cheered. Even the DJ yelled into his mike, “Jaebeom’s back baybeh!”

The crowd roared again.  

=========================================

I love these type of scenes!

I'll update two or three more, I think :)