Delinquents

Can't Stop Me From Loving You

[YOUR P.O.V]

I woke up the next morning feeling so fine. I just wanted to jump out of bed and live the happy and wonderful day ahead of me. As me. As me. As me. Okay, as Jay’s girlfriend.

After taking a shower I walked downstairs. As usual everyone was asleep other than Junho who was hustling about getting ready for school.

“I heard.”

“Heard what?”

“About the… bad news,” said Junho after shoving a piece of bread down his throat.

“What are you talking about Junho?” I asked confused.

“Once I say ‘bad news’ you should know I’m speaking about your new boyfriend!” he exclaimed.

I burst out laughing and grabbed my cup of orange juice and headed towards the living room.

“Lee Ji Hyo, listen to me. He’s bad news,” he said as he followed me around the house.

“We’ve established that Junho. Next point?” I teased.

“Uggghh, your head is so thick!” He walked away annoyed. I laughed again.

“Why do you hate him so much anyway?” I asked intrigued.

“Simple. He’s a gangster. He’s against Taecyeon. He owns a GUN! And he’s a gangster,” he stated as he counted on his 
fingers.

“Taecyeon brain-washed you didn’t he?”

“Yes.” He exhaled.

“Junho, he’s a good guy. I wouldn’t have gone out with him if it wasn’t so. On top of that, you know me. You should know that I don’t joke around.”

“You went out with 2 guys in the past 6 months.” He pointed out.

“As opposed to?”

“Not going out with anyone for 18 years!”

“Good point. But I’m really not playing around. Can you give him a chance?” I tried.

“Fine.”

“Good! I’ll ask him to come over tomorrow for dinner.” I jumped off my couch and went to school before Junho changed his mind.

[Jaejoong’s P.O.V]

I leaned against my car for the hundredth time as I waited for Ji Hyo to get to school.

I spotted her walking with some of her friends. When she saw me she said bye to them and walked up to me smiling. I smiled widely at her.

“Jaejoong! How are you?” she asked me.

“I’m fine. You’re not angry at me?” I asked confused. I wanted to get it out of the way.

She frowned but smiled again, “I’m annoyed but I thought about it and there’s no point of being angry.”

I smiled, “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to offend you. The atmosphere was really bad and I just got agitated when I found out. Your safety means so much to me.” She nodded with an understanding face.

“Give me a hug. I didn’t greet you well yesterday!” She smiled and hugged me tightly.

“I missed you.” She whispered.

“Me too. Now enough with this. Let’s not go down sad memory lane.”

“What are you going to do today?”

“Spend the whole day with you.”

“You are teaching here again?” she asked confused.

It was so cute how she did not understand. “No. You are skipping school.”

I grabbed her wrist and started to walk towards the exit.

“Jaejoong you’re basically a teacher. Should you really be teaching your students these types of things?”

I smirked as I looked back at her.

“I was always a good student. Let’s be BAD for today.”

~~~~~~~~ YOUR P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~

Half an hour later we arrived at the movies.

“Coming to the theaters is bad?” I asked skeptical.

“No, but going in without paying is.”

I raised an eyebrow, “Are you seriously going to do this?”

He laughed, “Come one, don’t think. Just have fun.”

We bought popcorn and drinks and lured behind for a while. The guy standing for the tickets turned around for 2 seconds and we sneaked in quickly. I started to laugh. 
Even though Jaejoong said that he never did anything bad, I had never done bad things like this either. When I think 
of my childhood I remember boring and sad things.

We weren’t even sure what movie we had walked into but we didn’t care. I had forgotten that I had school or that 
Jaejoong was getting married.

20 minutes into the movie we got bored.

“Let’s see how many popcorn I can get into your mouth,” Jaejoong had leaned over and whispered.

I leaned back as far as I could and opened my mouth wide. Jaejoong was throwing the popcorns and aiming at my mouth. He had missed about half the time.

“My turn! My turn!” I exclaimed.

He opened his mouth and I missed more than half.

We were giggling and laughing the whole time.

“Shhhh! People are trying to watch the movie!” yelled an old lady sitting near us.

“Let’s leave,” said Jaejoong. I nodded and we headed out.

“Want to go eat?” I asked once I heard my stomach grumble.

“Yeah, I’m starving.”

We went to the nearest restaurant. It was 1 o’clock by the time we arrived.

“We are paying this time right?”I joked.

“Of course we are. When don’t we ever pay?” Jaejoong responded sarcastic.

We laughed and talked and he exchanged stories about America.

“Oh, how’s your dad?” I asked.

“He’s doing fine. The hospitals in America treated him well. He might come back to his teaching spot soon.”

“Oh that’s good,” I answered. I was sort of sad. That meant that Jaejoong would not be teaching anymore.

“Are you sad? You’ll miss me?” Jaejoong asked jokingly.

“Yeah,” I whispered serious.

Jaejoong stopped smiling and looked at me. He was about to say something when my phone rang.

I looked down at the screen, “Jaebummie”.

I was about to answer when Jaejoong said, “Don’t. We are being delinquents for the day.”

I think he knew that it was Jaebeom and he didn’t let me answer. I put the phone down and it rang for 20 more seconds.

“Don’t you feel good?”

I nodded, “I feel free.”

We both burst out laughing.

Just then my phone started to ring again. I looked at the screen “Jaebummie”

“I have to answer this,” I said as I looked up to Jaejoong.

He nodded, “It might be something urgent.”

“Hello,” I said happy.

“Ji Hyo. Where are you? Why aren’t you at school?” said Jay. He seemed angry and worried.

“I am outside,” I answered; I didn’t tell him I was with Jaejoong.

“Go home NOW,” he commanded.

“Jay, wait! I am with Jaejoong.”

He paused a little bit then said, “Then take him home with you. Just go now!” With that he hung up.

I looked up at Jaejoong and he was looking at me questioningly.

“I have to go home. Jay said to take you home with me.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know but it seemed urgent.”

============================================================================

Lol Haven't written for a long time or read my past chapters.

Feels weird.

Don't forget to comment!! :D

That's it for today. I'll update some more in the upcoming days!

=============================================================================