More Shocking News

Can't Stop Me From Loving You

After Jay woke up, he had to stay in the hospital for a few days so that they could fully check him to make sure he is in a good state. 

Those days were fun. At least funner then when he was in a coma.

“Ji Hyo, come sleep next to me,” said Jay.

I looked up from my diary. “We’ll break the bed,” I laughed.

He looked at me sincerely, “No, we won’t! Come, I want you to sleep next to me.”

I closed my book and walked towards him. He scooted more towards the right and I got under the covers with him.

“What now?” I asked wondering.

“Wanna have ?” he said in a sultry tone.

“JAY!!!” I yelled at him and slapped him arm.

He laughed really hard, “Just kidding.” He said in between his laughter.

“That was not funny,” I whined as my face got as red as a tomato.

“I’m sorry baby, just wanted to see what would happen. You’re really cute when you’re flustered,” he teased.

“If you ever do something like that again, you might have to stay in the hospital for another month,” I threatened.

He lifted my head and wiggled his arm under it. “You need to sleep,” he whispered.

I closed my eyes and sleep settled in. I was fast asleep in no time.

~~~~~~~Jay’s P.O.V~~~~~~~

I watched her as she shut her eyes and soon enough she was asleep. She was working so hard here, she barely slept properly. After I am out of here I’ll make sure to take care of her. She won’t need to lift a finger. I kissed her on her forehead and just watched her beautiful face till I fell asleep as well.

I woke up and looked at Ji Hyo. She was still silently sleeping. It’s my fault for exhausting her that much.
I felt a presence in the room so I looked up.

“Heelloo there hot stuff,” said Junsu.

“Where’s the food? No I’m just kidding. Don’t listen to Junsu he’s just messed up in the head since he just fought with his girlfriend,” added Chansung

I smiled. These were the guys I would never forget. They would be there no matter what.

“Shhhh, don’t make too much noise. You’ll wake her up.”

“I see you’ve taken it to the next level,” teased Junsu.

“Nothing happened…just innocently sleeping,” I looked down at her and smiled after I remembered how she freaked out.

“Yeah, Yeah… but honestly now, where’s the food?” added Chansung.

Junsu smiled at Chansung and pointed towards the little fridge in the corner.

My mouth dropped open. Usually Junsu would glare at him, or maybe slap him, sometimes reach for his gun, but, but, he SMILED!

“I know what you’re thinking. I had to stay with him for the whole time you were gone, I sort of got used to him. There wasn’t a third person to aid me, now I am truly messed up in the head because of him,” reasoned Junsu.

“I love you Junsu!” yelled Chansung and he jumped on Junsu and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

“OH HELL NO!” Yelled Junsu and pulled out his gun in two seconds, furious.

I started to laugh really hard. Chansung just walked away towards the fridge as if nothing happened and as if there wasn’t a loaded gun pointed at him.

Lee Ji Hyo moved next to me. And I looked at them annoyed. “Thanks Guys,” I said sarcastically.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked confused at Junsu and Chansung. She then remembered where she was and jumped out of the bed and fell on the floor. We all started to laugh and Junsu went over to help her up.

“When did you guys get here?” she asked embarrassed.

“About 2 hours ago,” replied Chansung nonchalantly as he munched on something he found in the fridge.

“REALLY?!” she asked shocked.

“No, more like 15 minutes ago.”

“Well, Jay can leave in about an hour. Will you help me take him to his house?”

“Of Course, should we start packing things now?” asked Junsu.

~~~~~~~~~~ Your P.O.V ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Yeah, that’ll be a good idea,” I said as I started putting some things away.

It took us an hour and a half to take the things and put them into the cars. So many flowers and boxes were given by visitors.

We arrived to Jay’s house or villa and it took about five minutes to empty the car since there were so many men helping out. I took Jay upstairs to his room.

“Jay!!” yelled Jinwoon as he came running towards his older brother.

“Hey, how are you?” asked Jay.

“I should be asking that. How are you?” Jinwoon asked as he checked Jay’s forehead for temperature. Opened his eyes to see how they were. Felt his arms, legs , chest.

Jay started to laugh because he got tickled.

“You seem fine,” said Jinwoon after his 15 minute check-up.

“Thanks doctor,” teased Jay.

I was getting his bed ready when Jay started to walk out of the room.

“Hey mister you are not allowed to leave my eyesight without my permission,” I said sternly.

“Sorry, boss. But I have to go see my father,” he teased. I nodded understanding.

~~~~~~~~ Jay’s P.O.V ~~~~~~~

I walked slowly towards my dad’s room. I was still not fully healed to walk fast or anything. I was also scared to get there.

After I got there I knocked on his door and there was no answer. I knocked again. “Leave me alone.” My dad said from behind the door.

“It’s Jay,” I attempted again.

Suddenly the door opened and I walked into my father’s room.

He stayed quiet for a while.

“I’m fine dad,” I said even though he did not ask.

“I don’t care,” he growled.

I winced even though I was used to him. His room smelled like alcohol. It was the first time I knew my dad drank. He never picked up a bottle around us.

“I am going to…quit,” I finally had the courage to utter.

“I know,” he answered.

I was shocked, “you don’t mind?”

“Of course I do. But I knew this was coming.”

“Oh,” was all I could say.

“When you jumped in front of the bullet it was all over,” he added.

“Oh,” was all I could say again.

“That girl is more than I thought.”

“It’s Lee Ji Hyo, dad.”

“I know her name. She came over more than enough.”

I stayed quiet; this was harder than I thought. I started to feel weak so I sat on the chair.

“What will you do now?” he asked.

“I will find work. I’m thinking of opening a business.” I thought about it long enough and that is what I concluded. 

“I was thinking of disowning you,” he added.

I felt a pang in my heart. “But… you won’t?”

“I won’t. Tell Ji Hyo to do more of that soup she’s been doing.”

Well atleast he's accepted her.

~~~~~~~ Your P.O.V~~~~~~~

Jinwoon came running into Jay’s room soon after he was gone to speak to his father.

“Where is Jay?” he asked breathless.

“He went to speak to your father.”

“Okay.” Jinwoon pulled out earphones and a device I have never seen before. “Let’s listen to this.” He plugged in one earphone into his ear and reached to give me the other.

“Jinwoon! I will NOT eavesdrop on them. I refuse to do so. If Jay has something to tell me he will.”

Jinwoon listened to them and he did facial expressions here and there. I looked at Jinwoon and tried to understand what was happening. I really wanted to listen but I knew it was wrong.

“Oh, they’re talking about you,” said Jinwoon.

“Really?” I quickly sat next to Jinwoon and grabbed the other earphone.

I heard everything after they mentioned me and my heart hurt for Jay I knew he was hurt at the moment.

Jinwoon suddenly unplugged his earphone and walked out of the room. I wasn’t sure where he went until I heard his voice in my earphone.

“Why don’t you want to do this anymore?” asked his father.

“Once I fought because I had to, I had no choice. It’s hard for me to remember who I was before I held a gun. Now it is even harder for me to face what I have become,” answered Jay.

“I want to take Jay’s spot, dad.” I heard Jinwoon’s voice.

“WHAT!?” yelled Jay angrily.

====================================================================

Next chappie coming up now too :)

I feel really stress free after finishing all my assignemnts for this week at university!

====================================================================