Beginning of the End

Can't Stop Me From Loving You

It took about an hour but we found the street Eun Mi mentioned on the phone. After looking on the GPS for a while we found a building that was a little further from the city. No other buildings were around it. We assumed that the action was going to go down over there.

Jinwoon parked my car further away from the building.

“Why did you park here?” I asked.

“Because I’m going walking,” he stated as he took off his seatbelt.

“You mean WE’RE walking,” I added and I took off my seatbelt as well.

“No, I’m going alone. You stay in the car.”

“You are SO like Jay. I don’t care I’m going though,” I opened my door and stepped out.
Jinwoon sighed and went out the car as well.

“So, what are we going to do now?” I asked as we walked towards the building. It was a 10 minute walk.

“I’m not sure. My plan is we get there. Spy on how things are going. And depending on the situation we either enter or we don’t. If it’s too dangerous, I call my dad and tell him to come here.”

“I disagree with your so-called plan,” I then said.

“Oh yeah? And what do you suggest?” he looked down at me waiting for a reply.

“The scenario in my head goes more like this; we get there and we spy on the situation and you decide whether or not YOU would like to enter and I go in whatever the situation is like.” We were getting closer to the building and we could see a lot of cars parked outside.

“We’ll see what happens,” he said. When we were close enough to be able to see people clearly we hid behind the cars and made our way towards the doors. There were a few guys standing outside but they were too absorbed into what’s going on in the building that they did not pay attention to us.

We stood flat against one of the cars and slowly peaked into the building. I could see Jay and Taecyeon sitting on a table and 3 other guys sitting as well. About 15 guys were standing behind Taecyeon and 27 behind Jay. Everyone was silent and listening to Jay and Taec talk.

We weren’t able to hear anything that was being said but both Taecyeon and Jaebeom looked agitated and not happy.

“How should we go in?” I turned to look at Jinwoon but he was gone.

He was 2 meters away and he was already walking into the building.

I quickly ran after him and I whispered, “So this was a good situation, eh?”

He whispered back, “Nope, this is actually the worse scenario.”

I turned back and looked in front of me. By that time everyone had realized that we were coming in and there were too many guns pointed at us. I was hoping that there wasn’t a crazy guy that would shoot. I knew for a fact that I wasn’t ready for death and I was so scared right now.

Jay and Taec both stood up when they realized that we had walked in.

“What the are you doing here?” questioned Taec extremely angry.

“Jinwoon? Take her and leave RIGHT NOW!”

Jinwoon and I both stood strong and said, “No.”

Taecyeon grabbed my arm strongly and glared at me. Jay grabbed Taecyeon’s arm that was holding me and pulled it off.

The atmosphere became extremely tense and everyone moved their fingers ready to shoot.

Taecyeon and Jay were staring at each other in a threatening stance.

“You guys are going to start a war because of this?” I asked disgusted.

Both of them ignored me. “Don’t ever touch her again,” said Jay.

“I should be the one telling you that,” shot Taecyeon back.

“Jay, calm down. Dad is going to be here any second now.”

“What is going on here?” boomed a voice into the building. I got goosebumps run down my whole body.

I turned around to see Jay’s dad. I recognized him from his hair since I saw him at Jay’s house. But his face looked extremely familiar as well.

Jay stepped back and looked at his dad, “Nothing.”

“Why is she here Jay?” asked his dad with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

“She’s not. She’s leaving right now,” Jay then looked at me and signaled with his eyes towards the doors.

“Actually, I’m not.” I said out loud.

“This is not a game Lee Ji Hyo. If you don’t leave right now I will-“

“You’ll do what Jay? Huh? Kill people? Kill my cousin? Get killed?” I cut him off. I might have looked strong at that moment but inside of me my heart was ripping out of my body.”

“Ji Hyo,-“ Jay’s face relaxed and his eyes looked sad.

At that moment someone grabbed me from behind and he lifted me off the ground. I started to scream.

“Don’t you ing dare lay a finger on her,” I heard Taec say and he pointed his gun at the guy behind me and in no seconds he shot. I didn’t even have the time to scream ‘No!’.

It didn’t even take a full second before a multiple amount of gun shots were off. The guy behind me fell on the floor and I fell on top of him. Taec’s bullet had shot him I didn’t want to look at him because I had a feeling I would not be able to take it.

I pulled myself off of him with a million thoughts rushing through my head. I had to find Jay, Taec and Jinwoon. I wasn’t sure where to go or where to hide. And tears started to roll down my cheeks out of fear. I was scared for everything right now including all their lives.

I saw Jay run towards me while some people guarded his back. He grabbed my wrists and ran towards one of the walls and he pushed me against the wall and covered me with his body while looking around.

I cried into his chest and hugged him tightly around his waist. After he looked around for two minutes he put one of his hands around me and pulled away to look at my face.

I had my face buried into his chest so he held my chin between his thumb and his index finger and pulled my face up.

“You don’t know how worried I get about you,” he said as he leaned down and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

“I missed you,” he whispered looking deep into my eyes.

“I did too." My heart was beating out of control

“I will get someone to get you and Jinwoon out of here. I’ll meet you guys when I’m done,” he said.

“No, Jay. I can’t,” I said to him.

“Why not?” he questioned.

“I promised to get Taec out of this business. And he’s basically my older brother. I love him so much. I don’t think I would be able to live without him. I’m not leaving until I get Taec out of this.”

“That’s simple. All I have to do is defeat Taec’s gang and he won’t have to do this anymore. And don’t think I forgot. I still remember that I promised to help Taec out of this and make sure he doesn’t get hurt.”

Jay wiped my tears away and I kissed him on the cheek.

Just then we heard someone near us. So we turned around to look and we saw Jinwoon holding a gun.

“Oh, thank god it’s just you guys,” he panted.

“What the Jinwoon! Since when do you hold a gun?” Jay looked angrily towards his younger brother.

===========================================================

ahaha Jinwoon <3

Hope you liked this chapter! New one coming soon!

Comment and Subscribe my dear lovely readers!