Sleepover

Can't Stop Me From Loving You

Jaebeom didn’t stop screaming, “Let me in!”

I had no choice. If he kept screaming like this everyone would wake up and I’d be in trouble. I was going to let him in for few minutes then kick him out. I was still angry at him for acting the way he did in front of Jaejoong.

I ran downstairs quietly and opened the door. He was already at the door waiting for me; he knew I was going to come.

I grabbed him by his wrist and pulled him in fast so that the neighbors wouldn't wake up and so that he'd stop screaming.

“What do you want?” I asked angry.

“I need somewhere to sleep,” he slurred. He was walking in front of me towards the stairs. Of course he already knew where my room was.

“What?” How could a drunk guy sleep in my room and no one even knows about it.

He stumbled on his way there and I was still standing at the door confused by his actions.

After he crossed the living room and he was at the stairs he suddenly started to walk normally.

“I don’t get it! Aren’t you drunk?” I questioned confused.

“No, I knew you weren’t going to let me in otherwise. And there’s no way you can kick me out now.” He smirked.

He knew that I was weaker than him, and dragging him across the living room and out the door was impossible.

Well I gues I have no choice and I would just not sleep all night this way I'd stay safe. If I tried to drag him out, my aunt, uncle and Taec might come down and who knew what Jaebeom would do then. He was so unpredictable.

“Listen, if I get caught I’m dead!” I cautioned. “Don’t let my cousin see you.” If Taec saw Jaebeom I didn’t know what he’d do.

“Who Taecyeon? Haha I hear loud music from his room. No Way! Is he singing?” Jaebeom looked like he just found a pot of gold.

I was confused how did Jaebeom know that Taecyeon was my cousin? Suddenly Jaebeom stopped in front of Taecyeon’s room and opened the door, he peeked in.

Taecyeon was singing Heartbeat out loud and he was dancing along too. Then the song was over and Again and Again came on. Taecyeon started to dance. Jaebeom and I were looking through the tiny opening of the door and Jaebeom was snickering trying hard to keep his laughter in. And he started to dance again and again too. He closed the door and we went to my room.

“Who would’ve thought that a mafia boss would be singing and dancing like that?”

“How did you know that Taecyeon was my cousin?”

“I knew from before I saved you that first day. That’s why I didn’t walk you all the way home,” he said looking at me.

“Where do I sleep?” He asked.

“I’ll get you a mattress. We always keep extra.”

In no time I was running around the house getting things he might need. Like pillows and a cover and I asked Taecyeon for PJ’s. He just gave me a weird look and gave me some.

I set up the place for him to sleep and I got under the covers too. I pulled the covers high up to my chin and just sat there looking at him. I soon started to sweat since I was still wearing my clothes and it was hot. But there was no way I was going to change and sleep with a guy in my room.

Jaebeom realized that I was sweating and he started to laugh. I just looked at him.

“You really think I want to you don’t you?” He said between laughters.

“It’s not funny, I never slept in the same room with a guy other than Taecyeon and Junho,” I said, angry that he
found this funny.

He stopped laughing after a minute and said. “Don’t worry; I’ll never touch you… Unless you want me to,” he looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

My eyes widened. “No. I don’t want you to. Okay I’m going to go change. It’s hot!”

I got out of bed and grabbed my PJ’s. I then went to change in the washroom.

When I came out Jaebeom had his eyes closed and he looked peaceful.

“Why did you need to sleep somewhere?” I asked as I got on my bed.

“I had a fight with my dad. He kicked me out,” he said, his eyes were still closed.

“Oh Okay...Why did you come here to sleep?” I knew he could go anywhere else.

“Honestly…”

“mmmhmm?”

“I don’t know.”

I didn’t like that answer, I was the type of person that wanted the exact answer for everything. Whatever, I would get my answer some other day;  I still had one more questions to ask.

I waited a few more minutes, wondering if I should ask or not.

“Jaebeom?”

“Yeah?”

“Why did Taecyeon tell me to stay away from you?”

“Well, we’re not exactly the best of friends,” he hesitated.

“Okay, but you’re on the same side right? He’s in your gang?”

Jaebeom didn’t answer.

“You guys are… enemies?” That was exactly what you didn’t want to hear.

“Yeah.”

“and you’re enemy is in the next room dancing and singing to again and again?”

“Yepp!” Jaebeom smiled big. We could both hear Taecyeon in the room right next to ours.

I looked down disappointed.

Jaebeom then opened his eyes and looked at me. “Do you think I’m a bad guy?” His big round eyes staring deep into
mine.

I looked at him. Was he a bad guy? I wasn't scared of him at all. It was the contrary I wanted to hang out with him. “No… I owe you my life.”

Jaebeom closed his eyes he seemed to be satisfied with my answer. “Goodnight.”

“Goodnight Jaebeom.”

~~~

The next morning!

I woke up and looked around the room. I remembered Jaebeom and looked to the floor. He wasn’t on the mattress it was undone and he was gone.

There was a note on the dresser:

You snore too loud T.T
~ Thanks, Jaebeom

I smiled at the note and fell back into my pillow.

==================================================================

I've been M.I.A for a few days! :)

Thanks for your patience~!