Spy Time

Can't Stop Me From Loving You

Two days later, on Wednesday. I woke up excited. Now, going to school made me happy. I always wanted to get there as soon as possible.

Of course not for the work but the perfect student teacher I get to stare at for over 3 hours a day. I was in a good mood and decided to wear something to express my mood.

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/puffy-open-knit-top-black-one-size/info.html/pid.1023051891

I walked into Taecyeon’s room to wake him up before I leave. And he was already up. And he was dressed!? Well! I stared at him in disbelief.

“What happened? And what did you do with Taec?” I requested.

He looked at me and smiled. “Nothing and here I am,” he answered just a little bit too happy for being up early in the morning. I stared at his clothes:

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/style-yours-dress-pants/info.html/pid.1022933043

“Okay,” I said slowly as I walked out of his room slowly not turning around in case this weird person attacked me when I least expected it. I closed the door and ran over to Junho’s room.

“Junho Junho, come, what happened to Taec he’s up early and…and he’s dressed well!” I whispered.

Junho looked at me and smiled. “He came to me this morning asking me to pick his clothes for him. He said he had an important meeting he had to go to.”

“And you dressed him up to look hot to his meeting?” I raised one eyebrow.

“He’s the one that said he wanted to look good looking and hot and look like he could protect anyone with a tiny bit of bad boyness,” Junho said grinning satisfied with his choice of clothes for his older cousin.

“There definitely is NOTHING to show that he’s a bad boy in that outfit!” I screeched.

“Yes! Like a guy that is hiding his bad self with a good shirt.” He replied, convinced.

I gave up, I could never understand Taecyeon or even Junho. Did he have an appointment with the people in the ‘business’?

“Junho I’m leaving before you to school, don’t be late!” I yelled before I walked out the door.

Junho and I did go to the same school but never waited for each other unless Taecyeon was driving us  to school.
Junho always arrived right before the bell rang. In the past I used to go late, but now I go super early.

When I got to school, I saw Dara and she looked really good. She had done her hair and it looked beautiful
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7300000/Dara-2ne1-7362568-375-500.jpg

She wore a short black dress

She looked extremely pretty and everybody was praising her.

I walked up to her, “Wow, Dara you look so breath taking!”

She smiled, “Thank you!”

“Where are you going though?” Dara usually doesn’t dress like that to school. If anyone did it would be competition to the Yoonas.

“I have a… meeting, yeah meeting after school,” she answered.

I just looked at her said okay and went to meet Jaejoong in the morning before class.

~~~~After School~~~

After school I saw Junho walking back with friends.

“Junho!”

“Yeah?”

“Did you see Dara?”

“Yeah, she looked beautiful today.” He looked at me and  he knew what I was thinking.

“Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” I smiled.

He nodded, “Yeah, want to… check it out?”

We both did the Hwaiting motion and followed after Dara carefully.

Soon a car parked and Dara got it. “Taecyeon,” whispered Junho.

“Really? Stop the Taxi!”

When we both climbed in. “Follow the car, don’t lose them,” he yelled.

I stared at him, “Why are you acting like that?”
 

I always wanted to do this; you know how they do it in the movies and then there’s shooting?”

We both laughed. Taecyeon stopped at a restaurant, it was really classy. They walked in and Junho and I were going to go in as a couple. “Sorry ma’am, you guys can’t come in,” said a man in a suit standing at the door.

“Why?”

He didn’t answer he just looked up and down at what we were wearing. I looked over at Junho and myself.

Junho was wearing a striped black and white shirt with black pants.

“Ooh, okay.”

Junho and I went to the restaurant opposite the one Taecyeon and Dara were in. We ate lunch there.
“Actually... let’s take this to the next step,” Junho’s eyes were sparkling.

“What do you mean?”

“Let’s go buy some Classy clothes… aaaahh this is JUST like a movie, ‘Bond, James Bond’” he imitated.

We both started to laugh again. “Okay, let’s do this!” I grabbed his arm to go shopping.

I was in need of new clothes and Junho wouldn’t mind more either.

We spent at least half an hour just trying things on, sometimes both at the same time and sometimes one of us was waiting for the other to finish so that we could rate the outfit. I was looking for a mini dress that looked classy enough and he needed a uniform type of attire.

“Ji Hyo, check this out,” said Junho excited as he pulled on my arm for me to look at him, I looked back and he was holding the perfect thing. But with cowboy boots and a fake moustache, not to forget a long neon green wig. We burst out laughing. I could always count on Junho to do something like this.

I always liked hanging out with Junho, especially shopping but I barely had time and we didn’t do anything together alone for a long time. After another half hour of trying things on, we both found what we were looking for.

As we were at the cash paying for everything, I looked across the street and Jaebeom walked out of the restaurant. He had the 2 hot guys that were with him last time and 3 others dressed in full black. They were huge.

Jaebeom was wearing a grey suit, http://seoulbeats.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/jaebeom_20090502_seoulbeats.jpg
 

I didn’t think; I just left Junho to pay for it all and ran across the street.

“Jaebeom!” I yelled to get his attention. He turned around and his eyes widened. But then he recomposed himself.

“Hey,” I said to him.
One of the big guys asked, “Do you know her?”

Jaebeom did not hesitate, “No.” He was going to turn around and walk away.

“What?” I asked confused.

Then another guy looked at you, “Does she know YOU?”

Jaebeom knew that the guy was asking if I know what he works.

“No,” he answered, again in that same tone.

He turned around and walked away. The 3 big guys followed him. The 2 guys that were with him the other time didn’t leave.

“Junsu this is suspicious,” the tall hungry guy said to the other one. Oh so his name is Junsu just like Jaejoong’s cute friend.

Junsu nodded. “I know… come Chansung let’s go,” he said to the tall guy. Junsu looked at me one more time and they turned around to follow Jaebeom.

Okay so the hungry ones name was Chansung. They didn’t look that scary to me.

“Can we get something to eat?” asked Chansung as they were walking away.

I smiled at how funny  Junsu and Chansung were, even though I was a little bit hurt by Jaebeom’s reaction. Maybe I shouldn’t have done that and acted like I didn’t know him.

“Noona!” yelled Junho as he crossed the street too. “Did you know those guys?”

“No,” I said in that same tone Jaebeom had used a few seconds ago.

==========================================================

I've been M.I.A again *bows for forgiveness*

So sorry. This might happen for the next week.. till my week off for March Break..During that time I'll update a lot :)

Thanks for the comments <3