Early to Class

Can't Stop Me From Loving You

I woke up with a headache I forgot how I got back to sleep after checking up on Taecyeon. Oh yeah Taec! I ran to his room and he was still sleeping in the same position as the last time I checked up on him. I laughed at how weird he could be sometimes.

I went back to my room and got dressed. I put on the first things I grabbed from my closet, black skinny jeans and a red hoodie that had horizontal black stripes across. I usually think about what to wear before going anywhere and people say I dress fashionable but I wasn’t in the mood today.

I made it to school on time and survived through all my classes. All 3 passed so fast, but I wanted them to go slower I didn’t want to see Mr. Kim yet. I couldn't stop thinking about him. The whole day people have been eyeing me. I wonder why? Maybe they know something about Yoona and me. She probably spread some more rumors around about me. Unfortunately the bell rang and I dragged myself to his class.

When I walked in he smiled at me and winked. I smiled back and sat down in my seat. Why was no one in class? I looked at the time and surprisingly it was too early, it’s the first time I’ve gone to class that early. Everyone usually waits for the last minute before going to class. I guess I was trying to avoid time with him wihtout thinking I walked a bit too fast to class.

I grabbed my bag ready to walk out of class and come back later but he started to talk to me.

[3rd person POV]

Mr Kim was shocked that Ji Hyo came to class so early but he was happy. He thought maybe he had affected her yesterday with the whole lunch incident. He was still wondering why she didn’t go to his class yesterday though.

Ji Hyo left before school had ended the day before. When he realized that she was looking at the time confused and and that she  grabbed her bag to leave he approached her.

“uuh are you okay?” He asked worried.

“Yeah, why?” Ji Hyo didn’t know what he was talking about; she forgot that she missed his class yesterday. Ji Hyo stared at his beautiful face. How can someone like him be here and talking to her.

“Uh well... after lunch you left, you didn’t come to my class,” he smiled amused. He sat down in the chair next to her, leaning towards her, and waiting patiently for an answer.

-----Ji Hyo's P.OV----

“OH, uuh I had to go,” I said as flashbacks of the washroom incidents came to my head. I had come to a decision that I wasn't going to be scared of those s.

Also, the last person I was going to stay away from was Mr. Kim. It’s not like we were doing anything wrong anyway. Again I felt lost in his eyes, I felt like telling him everything that happened but decided not to.

“Okay, but I was worried,” he blurted, when he realized what he said he tried to cover up “I mean it started to rain and you were gone and no one knew where you were and you missed the rest of the school day and...” He was rambling.

He could be so cute sometimes, I felt like hugging him so bad. I could feel his hot breath on your skin, that’s how close we were now.

I started to laugh out loud and he stopped talking shocked, and then laughed too. The more time I spent with him the more I left he was more of a friend than a teacher.
He obviously didn’t want to be treated like a teacher he was only about 5 years older than me...right?

More students started to come into the class oblivious as to what was happening. He got off from the chair he was sitting in and whispered, “We’ll talk later.”

My mood had suddenly been lifted and I felt better. When class was over he smiled at me and I smiled back. And I bumped into someone. I hated how clumsy I could be. The girls’ books fell on the floor and I bent down to pick them up for her while I mumbled sorry over and over again.

She bent down, “don’t worry it’s not your fault”, she said as she smiled.

I looked up at her she was pretty. She then said,“Hi, I’m Sandara but you can call me Dara, you’re Ji Hyo right? I’ve heard a lot about you."

I was shocked by her sudden friendliness but I was happy. “Yeah… I bet you did,” I chuckled.

“Don’t worry, I’m not judging you. And I heard what happened in the washroom yesterday, it was pretty brave of you!” … I didn’t respond.

“Well, actually, sorry I did judge you before, I believed every word I heard about you but after yesterday I realized how stupid I was.”

I was still in front of Mr. Kim’s class and didn’t realize that  he could hear everything “What happened yesterday in the washroom? Is that the reason why you left early?”

Dara was about to answer him, but I blurted, “No, Nothing!”  I picked up the last book from the floor grabbed her hand and dragged her away from his classroom.

When we were far away I told her not to tell anyone about what happened, especially to Mr. Kim. She nodded silently but finally decided that it wasn’t her business, “Okay, you want to hang out with us after school today?”

“uuhh. Well…”

“Come on, please, it’d be fun, I’ll introduce you to my other friends,” she gave me the puppy eyes.

I smiled as you gave up, “Okay, fine.” This change could be fun!

“Cool I’ll pick you up at 8!” She said as she walked away.

I smiled at her back, wondering what I should wear.

However, I knew that was something I didn’t need to worry about. Anything I wore would be perfect, that's how good I was. Not trying to brag or anything.

Tonight, I was going to let loose!

=======================================================================

Please Comment!! :) If you like being a silent reader then just put a happy face or just say "read". I'd appreciate it!

Yay! More new Readers! <3<3