Just Another Night

Can't Stop Me From Loving You

I ran all the way home, while tears were running down my cheeks. It suddenly started to rain. As I felt your clothes get soaked I suddenly felt calmer, and my tears started to lessen.
I started to jog the rest of the way. When Iarrived home, I entered with no noise so that I don’t get attention towards me. Not like this helped Taecyeon was already waiting for me.

My cousin and I were pretty close. He was always there for me. Even though he was barely home, when he was he always lifted my mood and listened intently to my problems. He was the one that made me comfortable at home, in fact, the one that told his parents to take us in before any other relative could. Since they were also hurt and shocked by the incident and did not think of doing that until he mentioned it.

I looked at my cousin quickly, he was pretty good looking and all the girls would come running to him. He was dressed in black jeans and a red dress shirt. He did not button all the way up, and I could see his broad chest. His shirt was hanging out from his jeans. He also had his favorite jacket on, he’s had it for years but it still looked brand new. I knew he was planning on going out tonight but I never asked about it because he never answered anyway. I quickly looked down so that he wouldn’t see my red eyes.

“Hi Taecyeon,” I mumbled as I stared at the floor.

“HI Ji Hyo,” you could hear the smile as he spoke. He seemed happy. I was always curious as to who his friends are since I only knew Wooyoung and Nickhun because they were always at our house. But there were days when he wouldn’t be home and when I called Wooyoung or Nickhun they had no idea where he was.

I was about to walk away when he suddenly covered me up with his jacket. I looked up at him and unexpectedly he had a frown on. He looked worried but didn’t say anything he waited for me to speak.

“I’m Okay…”

“Are you sure about that, you don’t seem fine,” he said matter-of-factly.

I knew that I couldn’t just ruin his day like that and he looked like he had somewhere important to go. I slowly took his jacket off and fake smiled. I put the jacket on him and gave him a little push. “Go… Your late”

He was reluctant to leave, but decided that you weren’t ready to talk yet and he’d come back later.

“Junho,” he boomed through the house, “Get Ji Hyo a towel and take care of her”. He looked at me smiled and then he hugged me tightly. “I’ll be back.”

Junho came running down the stairs with a towel in his hand, the last person I wanted worried was my younger brother, Junho, so I wiped off the sadness from my face and smiled widely. “That took you time you dumbo!”

He smiled widely too and joked, “You’re the stupid one that didn’t call for a ride!”

He put me in a headlock with the towel and started to dry my hair for me firmly. Then he smiled again and his eyes vanished. “Now go take a shower and don’t call me Dumbo again.”

~

Junho pushed me up the stairs gently. I knew that he cared for me greatly. I am his only relative left. I got into bed early that night deciding that there would be no point waiting for Taecyeon. However, I worried for him; I wanted to know what he does and why he doesn’t tell me about it.

Then all of a sudden, thoughts of Mr. Kim crossed my mind. How gorgeous he was, his breathtaking smile. What he’d look like without the suit. Ahahah you guys probably thought I meant . I just meant with jeans and a shirt on. I really wanted to know more about him. I  my back and looked up at the ceiling and tried to push him out of my head. I was confused, why was I thinking about him now? But he slowly crept back and I fell asleep with the thought of him smiling.

I woke up abruptly to the sound of the door opening slowly downstairs, I looked at the clock, 5 am, and then I remembered that Taecyeon was out all night.
It’s not the first time he’s come home early in the morning. And as usual he sneaked past my room and when he got to his room he dumped his whole body on the bed too tired to even take his clothe off.

I were used to this. 5 minutes later he was fast asleep, I  went into his room and took his shirt off for him and covered him up with a blanket.

In three hours I’d have to get ready to go to school and see Mr. Kim and the Yoonas.