BroHate

Can't Stop Me From Loving You

I went to work a few days later. Nickhun was officially working with me now. Taecyeon made him speed up his resume entry. Mr. Kang accepted him on the spot as well since he also needed someone to take over his shifts so that he could take care of his wife. So now, Nickhun and I both work all week. Taecyeon obviously always gets his way. Not like I mind really. Nickhun is one of the best guy friends I have. He is like an older brother. He cares for me as much as he does for his other sisters.

~~FLASH BACK~~

“Hey! Khun your sisters are stunning!” said Taecyeon after they came back home from Nickhun’s house.

“Not funny. You guys better stay away from them,” growled Nickhun.

“Wooyoung looked totally excited when he saw the older one though,” Taecyeon made fun of Wooyoung.

“She WAS gorgeous!” exclaimed Wooyoung.

“Imagine they go out? Wouldn’t that be cool, huh?” tried Taecyeon.

“Don’t even joke like that,” said Nickhun obviously not pleased.

~~ End Of FLASH BACK~~

“Hey, Nickhun,” I greeted as I entered the shop.

“Hi!” he was busy with a customer. I put my bag in the back and when I came back to the front he was sitting at the counter. He looked at me with his perfectly angelic face and smiled. His smile slowly vanished as he saw my face.

“Ji Hyo, have you been crying yourself to sleep?” he asked bothered.

“No. Why would you think that?” I looked down at the floor so that he could focus on something other than my swollen eyes. I didn’t want them to worry for nothing.

“Please stop lying to me. I love you and seeing you like that makes me angry. The least you can do is tell me what you are going through so that I can help.”

I slowly lifted my head and stared him in the eyes. “Okay fine. I can’t sleep these days.” I said as I walked over to the second chair behind the counter.

“Why? You are still concerned by him?” He did not even bother to say his name.

“I am tired of others trying to protect me. I need to stand up by my own two feet.” I said getting a bit more agitated.

“Ji Hyo listen to yourself speak-“ he stopped midway through his sentence as Wooyoung walked into the store all excited.

“I am here!”

Nickhun and I both laughed. “Nice way to interrupt our conversation Wooyoung.”

Wooyoung visits us at the store almost every day and spends quite a few hours.

“ooohh what convo? I am interested!” Wooyoung got excited.

“Woo, calm down. It’s a serious conversation,” whispered Nickhun trying to calm Wooyoung down.

The smile on Wooyoung’s face vanished and he nodded. I laughed as he attempted to be serious. “What’s the problem?” He asked as he looked at Nickhun then me then back at Nickhun.

“How do you expect us to continue this SERIOUS conversation when a clown like you is involved?” asked Nickhun.

I sighed in relief since I did not want to hear Nickhun trying to put some random ideas into my head. I wanted to stay away from the subject of Jay for the rest of my life. I was pretty much over Jaejoong. It’s been 2 months and he hasn’t contacted me. He was probably married by now and on his way of getting cute little children with his beautiful wife.

Wooyoung then looked at me and raised an eyebrow, “as if you just sighed thinking that we would change the subject.” My eyes both widened. Wooyoung then looked at Nickhun, “finish talking about HIM before she escapes.”

How the hell did Wooyoung know that we were talking about Jay? “Did you guys plan thi-“

Nickhun didn’t let me finish my thought,” So as I was saying, why are you… no wait that won’t work… Do you think of him a lot?”

“What?” I asked bewildered.

“Uggghh Nickhun that’s not the way. You need to come all out with this. Let me take over.” Wooyoung grabbed my head and turned it towards him.

“You like him don’t you?” he asked with such a stern face.

“What!? Wooyoung that’s a little bit too forward!” exclaimed Nickhun, opposing Wooyoungs’ ways.

I looked at both of them not knowing what to say. Nickhun looked at me with worried eyes while Wooyoung anticipated my answer.

“Of course not!” I cried out after a while.

“See, I told you. There was no point asking.” Nickhun looked at Wooyoung relieved.

“No she does. I can tell. Trust me.” Wooyoung was still not convinced.

“She doesn’t she told us herself,” tried Nickhun again.

Wooyoung stood up, “So! When you asked me if I liked your sister and I said I don’t doesn’t mean I really don’t!” Wooyoung stopped talking and quickly put his hands on his mouth trying to stop himself from saying any more.

WHAT!?!? You really like my sister? Don’t you dare approach her. I will kill you!” yelled Nickhun disorientated as he stood up as well.

“No wait, Nickhun calm down. I promise I won’t hurt her. I am nice to her. Really.” But then Wooyoung put his hands on his mouth again quickly.

“Oh My God! You are already talking to her, right?” Wooyoung still had his hands tightly on his mouth and he just stared at Nickhun with wide eyes. “Oh My God! You are dating behind my back aren’t you?” said Nickhun even louder this time. I could tell he was going to explode any second.

Wooyoung’s eyes just got wider. I could tell he got busted. Nickhun was trying to pass by me so that he could go and beat the hell out of Wooyoung but I stopped him. “Nickhun, wait. Wooyoung is an awesome boyfriend. He’ll take good care of her.”

Nickhun was fuming as he glared Wooyoung down. Wooyoung had retreated to the door of the store. I could tell neither Wooyoung nor Nickhun was not going to back down.
“Nickhun! Listen to me!” I grabbed his head and made him look at me. “Having her go out with Wooyoung is perfect. You can keep a watch on them. It’s better than her going out with some random dude right?” He just looked at me and unclenched his fists, “Right?” I asked again. Nickhun nodded.

“Okay, now I promise he will take care of her. If anything happens I will take responsibility. Trust him.” Nickhun then looked at Wooyoung once more and then took a few steps back and sat down.

“If you touch her or if you hurt her I promise I will make you regret the day you were born!” said Nickhun
threateningly as he stared at Wooyoung.

Wooyoung walked into the store and positioned himself on the other side of the counter again. “Yeah! I am a good boyfriend. Ji Hyo would know!” he tried to defend.

“Yeah that’s why she broke up with you,” retorted Nickhun.

Wooyoung had nothing to say to that, “Well, we were talking about Ji Hyo. Why don’t we go back to that?”

“Nice Wooyoung. I help you, but you get back to this subject?” I felt betrayed.

“Sorry, we had to sacrifice one of us,” he whispered to me, “thanks by the way.”

“Wait, so you do like him?” asked Nickhun getting back to the subject after a long interference.

“No. I don’t. I don’t know what Wooyoung has been smoking,” I said trying to get Wooyoung in trouble now.

“Shut Up! You do like him! Think about it, you feel lonely when he’s not around,” said Wooyoung.

I shook my head in disapproval.

“You worry about him all day,” added Nickhun.

I shook my head a bit less this time.

“Your heart beats faster when you see him,” nodded Wooyoung.

I shook my head some more.

“You smile when you hear his voice or get a text message from him,” added Nickhun right after.

I looked down to the floor. Why am I denying all of this? Everything is true.

“You-“ I cut Wooyoung, “Wait… I DO like him!”

“I do like him! Oh My God! What do I do?” I said even
louder this time. They both smiled at me. “But, there’s no
point anyway. He decided to not contact me and to stay away from me.”

“That doesn’t mean you have to listen to him,” reasoned Wooyoung. “We’ll plan other things with the whole crew for now let’s go have fun!”

We waited till closing time while talking and laughing. The guys made me feel much better. After we closed
Wooyoung made us climb into a cab and then he took us to
his favorite spot.

“Where are we,” I asked while looking at the huge building.

“My dance studio,” said Wooyoung, “we are going to teach you how to dance.”

~Half an Hour Later”

I had learned the routine that they were teaching me. Dancing for sure made me feel better. Now I understand why Wooyoung comes here often. When we were having problems in our relationship and people needed him they used to just come here.

“You’ll come here every Tuesday and Thursday. Be here by 7 Sharp,” said Nickhun.

“Wait… why are… we dancing… again?” I asked between my huffs and puffs.

Wooyoung replied with a big goofy grin on his face, “This will help you concentrate on other things. Let’s have a fun time and you need to relax. Come On!”

=============================================================
Hope you loved the Khun and Woo bromance :P

Happy belated birthday to Jay and wooyoung! We baked cakes for them! <3 (of course for us too since we get to decorate them and eat them! :D)

I'll put up one more since it's kind of a short one

=============================================================
==============================================================================