Nightlife

Can't Stop Me From Loving You

When I got home I freaked, it suddenly hit me that I was going out in 3 hours and I wasn't even close to ready. I shut the door and out of nowhere someone tackled me.

I flew in the air while I heard screaming all around me. In a few seconds I hit the couch, it barely hurt but I was starving for revenge.

“JUNHO!!!!” I yelled.

Taecyeon hit the floor 3 times as if he was the referee while Junho held me tight.

“3…2…1…. JUNHO’S THE WINNER!!”.

While him and Taecyeon were on the floor laughing at me, I jumped on Taecyeon’s back and held him in a headlock.

“Junho Help…” tried Taec.

Junho’s first reaction was trying to pull me off, but I kicked him away. He then gave up and sat on the couch laughing at how silly we all were. He was relieved that I had jumped on Taecyeon first and not him. Then the door opened behind me, Nickhun and Wooyoung walked in.

“Oh cool, a family reunion,” joked Nickhun.

“I’m on Ji Hyo’s side!” Yelled Wooyoung, while he grabbed Junho and started to tickle him.

Nickhun came from behind and easily took me off Taecyeon’s back, and pinned me down on the floor while Taecyeon tickled me too. I gave up, we were outnumbered.

“White Flag, White Flag, I give up!”

They smiled nonchalantly; they knew they were going to win anyway. I crawled over to the couch and flopped breathing hard from all this action.

“What do you guys want to do tonight?” asked Nickhun.

“Uh, I’m going out with friends,” I said unsure.

All of a sudden everyone froze and stared at me, Junho was the first one to break the silence and he laughed.

Then everyone started to laugh, I stared at them smiling, “No… I’m serious!”

Taecyeon stopped laughing, “Oh, she’s serious.”

“Yay!! Let’s get you ready!” said Wooyoung excited as he pinched my cheeks.

‘OH NO!!! I shouldn’t have told them about this I thought. I attempted to escape this tragedy.

“NO, I was kidding.. HaHa Ha Ha Ha!” I tried to fake laugh.

“Yeah, yeah,” said Nickhun but he didn’t let go of my hand as they dragged me up the stairs.

Once in my room they sat me down on me bed and Junho collapsed next to me, “Too late to back out now, look at them,” he smiled as his eyes vanished once again.

It was true, I looked at the three guys that were enthusiastically rummaging around my closet looking for the best outfit. They each picked one and pushed me into the washroom making me try out all 3 to pick the right one. I tried on Taecyeon’s first

Taecyeon’s outfit, it’s the last one when you scroll down on the link : http://www.yesstyle.com/en/puffy-inset-chiffon-details-cardigan-stripe-one-size/info.html/pid.1022979368

Haha of course we all know that Taec isn’t exactly the most fashionable and when I walked out of the washroom,

Taec had one thumb up while, Junho and Nickhun and Wooyoung had both their thumbs down and were frowning. Of course this outfit would look cute but not for tonight.

Wooyoung then pushed me back in with his choice of clothes: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/puffy-open-knit-tank-dress-with-belt-dark-green-one-size/info.html/pid.1022979387 (the one with the tights)

I walked out smiling, now this is something I would wear. Wooyoung had a big grin on and both his thumbs were up, well mine were too. I was SO voting for this, Junho seemed pleased too. However, Nickhun was waiting so that I can try on his outfit and Taec was still sulking over the fact that his outfit was rejected.

I walked back into the washroom with Nickhun’s outfit. http://www.yesstyle.com/en/puffy-off-shoulder-top-black-one-size/info.html/pid.1022940125

It was really cute but I wasn’t sure if this was appropriate for tonight. I had no idea where Dara was going to take me. Now I was lost between this and Wooyoung’s outfit.

“Well we need to revote…” I said unsure
Wooyoung and Junho voted for Wooyoung’s outfit.
And Taec and Nickhun voted for his.

Then Junho blurted “The dress is too short!” We all started to laugh out loud, and Taec messed Junho’s hair while Junho sulked.

“Okay fine, well you can wear mine today,” said Nickhun pleased with his idea.

“Fiiiiinnnee, but promise to wear my outfit next time you go out?” pouted Wooyoung.

“Okay.”

“Come on, we have two hours left,” pressured Taec.

They all pushed me into the shower. When I finished I walked out and blow dried my hair and sat down to put make up on.

I couldn’t’ lie to myself and I knew it. I was excited and couldn’t wait to go out. I really missed those days. I don’t know what I’d do if I didn’t have the guys around.
I got dressed and wore the heels, put on the accessories and went downstairs.

The guys were watching TV, no one was talking. When I was coming down the stairs Taec realized and coughed, everyone turned around slowly. (Haha okay fine I saw all this happen slowly, no one can turn around that slow )and their eyes widened

“ You Look….” Nickhun didn’t finish.

“Beautiful…” finished Wooyoung.

I felt myself blush, they were the best friends anyone could ever have but Junho had to ruin it. “Yeah, just come home before 12!”

“I’ll come home whenever I want to,” I stated teasingly.

“No, we’ll make sure you’re home before we go to sleep,” said Taecyeon serious, he was worried.

Wooyoung and Nickhun nodded along.

“Okay I get it,” I whined.

That second someone knocked on the door. “Dara’s here!” I squealed.

I opened the door and smiles, “Hi Dara.”

“Hey, Ready to go?”

“Bye Guys!” I yelled to everybody and shut the door while they were trying to peak at my friend.

When we arrived to her car 3 other girls were waiting outside “Ji Hyo this is CL, Minzy, and Bom… everybody this is Ji Hyo.”

We all said "Hi" to each other and they all said they knew what happened in the washroom too and that they respect me for what I did. Soon we all got comfortable with each other, they were all really nice and it was as if we knew each other forever.

“So where are we going?” I asked after I remembered I didn’t even know where I was going.

“To the St102 Club!” said CL.

No wonder they were all dressed so funky, Now this is what I’m talking about, The St102 Club, I wonder if I’ll see any of my old friends.

“WOOOHOOO, Bring it on!” I screamed out of the window, they all laughed and started to yell things out of the window too.

(2ne1 were dressed somewhere along the lines of how they usually do, but a bit more acceptable, not too flashy)

When we arrived to the club they let us in without even looking at us, I guess these girls are known here, they sure do know how to party up the night. We walked in and the music was really loud, they were many bodies up on each other, doing what they had to do. We walked past the dance floor up the stairs, to a table that said ‘reserved’ on it.

We sat down and I started to examine everybody hoping to see people I could recognize, Oooh there’s someone. He looks REALLY familiar. I stood up so that I could see clearer, is that…. MR. KIM??

============================================================================

Lol meeting a student teacher at a club! :P

I'll post up to ten chapter for today!

Love all the comments! Thank You! <3