Untouched Diary

Can't Stop Me From Loving You

I arrived to school in 15 minutes. I ran all the way to Jaejoong’s class.

I ran in and stopped at the door and said, “Jaejoong!” But I stopped. He had a class at this time, I had forgotten.

So I tried again. “I mean, Mr. Kim,” I fake smiled.
Everybody was staring at me, some girls and guys had their mouth open. Jaejoong was one of the people staring at me with his mouth open.

“Can I talk to you outside please?” I asked politely. If the kids weren’t there it would have been more of a ‘Jaejoong! Get your out here, we need to talk’.

Jaejoong then snapped out of it. “Oh yeah, okay class do all the questions on page 61, I’ll give you about 15 minutes?” He looked at me then, signaling if the 15 minutes were enough for me.

I nodded.

“Then I’ll take them up with you,” he continued looking at the class.

There was a round of ‘AAwwws’ and ‘ooooohhh’ and some:
‘That’s too many questions!’
‘Really?’
‘You never gave us so many questions before.’
‘I like her outfit.’
‘She’s pretty.’
And of course the ‘is that your girlfriend?’
‘If she’s not, do I have a chance with her?’
And the most not shocking ‘Damn it, I was hoping he didn’t have a girlfriend!’
‘At least she’s not uglier than me.’

These kids were in grade 9, they had just started high school, they didn’t know who I was and that I went to this school.

Jaejoong just smiled at them and walked out.

“I thought you were just never going to come, you didn’t come yesterday and skipped my class today.” Jaejoong said to me once he had closed the door.

Of course that didn’t stop the boys and the girls that were interested to stick their faces on the window trying to listen. The windows were closed so they couldn’t hear.

“I would have had to come at one point,” I shot back. But I stopped. I knew this was not what I came here for. I just hoped that once I started talking I wouldn’t say too much.

“Okay, listen-” Jaejoong started.

But I cut him off, “No, you listen, at first I didn’t think we’d become such good friends. And I did not expect it, I started to hang out with you to try and forget my ex-boyfriend. I’m sorry, I didn’t think it would matter to tell you and I was just using you. He had broken my heart and I couldn’t forget him, but after spending so much time with you. I started to like you; I couldn’t stop thinking of you. If I didn’t see you one day it ruined my mood. Without realizing it I fell in love with you and I wanted to be more than friends. You can’t deny that you led me on; there were so many days where you almost kissed me. Being with you made my heart beat faster and it made me happy. Soon enough I had forgotten all about my ex-boyfriend. When I had decided that I wanted to tell you my true feelings, I found out you had a fiancée. It broke my heart again. I felt like I would always be betrayed and I couldn’t trust anybody. Maybe we took it too far. If I had known you had a fiancée I wouldn’t have acted the way I did with you. I’m sorry. I’ll stay away from you from now on and we can go back to being just friends. And if that’s too much too then we can go back to being teacher and student.” I felt better now. I had said all that I wanted to and he just listened to it all, taking it all in. he didn’t stop me. I was out of breath now after all that I said. I was hoping not to talk much but whatever. (That would probably be 10 minutes out of your 15 minutes :P)

“You’re done?” asked Jaejoong carefully.

I nodded.

“You really wouldn’t mind going back to teacher and student?” he asked again

I shook your head, “if that’s what you would want. And if that’s what’s best for you and your fiancée, then I’m willing” I answered truthfully. I had thought about this all night and I realized that if that’s what’s needed then I’d do it.

“What if I told you, she’s not my chosen fiancée?” he asked.

I nodded, I thought it’s another one of those questions, then I realized what he said and looked at him.

“What?”

“It’s an arranged marriage that our parents did when we were born. Her father owes a lot to my dad and they were great friends, so they settled it by arranging a marriage between me and her. I didn’t want her and when I was in school, I couldn’t get girlfriends because of her. I would always try to go out with girls behind my parents back. She also had a boyfriend before, which she broke up with. She does not talk about him though. But now she says that she is willing to be with me. She wants to go along with this. She says that she loves me now. Now that my father’s sick we have to wait for him to gain conscience before settling this. I want to ask him to cancel this. I never felt like I had to stop this until now. I want to go out with you and only you.”

I stared at him with wide eyes. I didn’t know what to say to this. My heart could not be stopped. He took a quick glance to the window to make sure no one was looking.

The kids got bored from all the talk they couldn’t hear and went back to working and chatting. After he was sure no one was looking he turned quickly towards me and gave me a quick peck on the lips. He pulled away satisfied and smiled at me. He was starting to blush when his students went crazy.

The kids were looking all along; they could hear us here and there. And when they felt Jaejoong turn around they quickly looked down at their work, then looked back up to finish the 'drama'. They were yelling and screaming at the end. Giving each other high fives and paying each other. They made bets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day I stayed home. Taecyeon wasn’t feeling good. I was just done putting new medicine on his injuries.

“Ouch!” winced Taecyeon.

“That will teach you not to do stupid things like this anymore,” I answered as I pressed harder.

“I know you’re trying to hurt me on purpose,” he smiled at me and I didn’t answer.

“I know you too well!” he said again.

“Shut Up! What am I going to tell Uncle and Auntie when they come back home from the business trip?” I threatened Taecyeon.

“Don’t worry I’ll be all good by then, and the bruises I’ll just say I went paintball fighting,” he answered cockily. Like his answer was a smart one.

I hit him on the head softly.

“They’re never home and leave us like this for days because they trust us and know we can take care of each other. Don’t ruin it!” I was happy with the freedom I get.

“Don’t worry. And when does Junho come home from school. I miss him. He keeps me company, unlike you.” He glared at me.

“He’ll be here soon. What a cutie Junho is, he never gives us trouble.” I stared at Taecyeon, indicating that he’s a lot of trouble.

He pouted.

Later when I was done, i went to my room. I got my diary so that I can write everything. It was a crazy week.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Diary: Have you always wondered why I don’t write in here? Simple, I hate you and I have a boring life. Well until these past few weeks. I’ll start by writing jot notes about this week.

=Monday: A random girl kissed Jaejoong. Later I got shot at, and then went to treat Jaebeom’s injuries. He took the bullet for me. I found out he was a mafia man, and he carried a gun.

=Tuesday: Found out the girl that kissed Jaejoong was his Fiancée. Jaejoong kissed me. I left school. I went home. Taecyeon came home after missing for a few days and fainted at the door. I called Wooyoung over and felt like we were going out again. I was confused

=Wednesday: Didn't go to school to take care of Taecyeon. I had a long talk with Teac. I found out his best friend/ brother died in front of him by taking a bullet that was supposed to hit Taec. Taec avenged and killed a guy. The mafia came after him so he joined the mafia as well. P.S need to find a way to get Taec out of this business. Taec talked to me about Wooyoung.

=Thursday: Didn't go to school. Talked to Wooyoung. We were both emotionally hurt. We decided to stay best friends forever. He'll always be one of my favorite boys. He told me to go over to Jaejoong I did. I ran to school he had a class. They were really cute kids. Making bets about how our little convo might end (some were betting on a slap :P). Jaejoong kissed me. He's really sweet.

= Friday (Today): I didn't go to school. Taecyeon wasn't feeling too good. He's much better now. We both emptied our hearts. I think he feels better emotionally too. He had no one to talk to. Now that I think about it I only went to school for a full day on Monday. Oh oh I need to catch up :S Ooh my phone is vibrating. BRB

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Then my phone vibrated. I was getting a call.

“Hello?”

“Hey, Baby,” said Jaejoong.

I smiled and my stomach fluttered when I heard such words.

“Hi, Joongie.” It was a cute nickname I came up with when we were still friends.

“Why didn’t you come to school today?” he asked me, worried.

“Taecyeon was really sick, I had to take care of him.” I replied remembering my sick cousin

“Oh, I hope he gets better. You want to go out tomorrow?” he asked.

“Yes! Where are we going?” I asked excited.

“Well I was thinking we could just go eat breakfast then go along with what happens, and spend the whole day together,” he said happy, already thinking a head towards the day.

“Okay, pick me up at 10,” I told him.

“See you tomorrow, baby.”

“Byee!”

I went online and checked the weather. Then I went back to writing in my Diary.

------------------------------------------------------------------

~After BRB~

Okay Back, It was Jaejoong. He’s sooo cute. I feel like I’m fan-girling about him. He just asked me if we should go out tomorrow. Oh right. I forgot to tell you. You ready? Drumrolls. We are boyfriend/girlfriend. YAY ME!!!!!! The weather said it’s sunny but a bit windy. Maybe I should wear a skirt. Okay I’m going to sleep now. BYEEE

------------------------------------------------------------------

I am excited for tomorow!

=================================================================

I'll try my best to update later tonight! :)