Sad Life

Can't Stop Me From Loving You

Later that day after the Jaebeom incident, I wasn't in the mood for the 007 action and told Junho that I wanted to go back home.

I knew why Jaebeom had answered like that but it hurt. It was this weird feeling that I have never felt before and I just wanted to sleep it off. I hoped that after a mini nap, I could forget all about it and maybe wear my new dress to a date with Jaejoong.

“Junho I’m going to go nap,” I yelled down the stairs to Junho who was watching TV.

  closed your bedroom door and got under the covers. A few minutes later there was a soft knock on my door and Junho popped his head in as he opened the door slowly. He probably thought I was  asleep by then and didn’t want to disturb me.

“Ji Hyo? Can I come in?” he asked after he realized that I was awake.

“Sure,” I replied as I shifted to give him more space on my bed.

He walked in and sat next to me, “What’s wrong?”
 

“Nothing,” I answered as I wondered what was wrong with him.

“There is something wrong, you were fine until we met the guys on the street and all of a sudden you want to nap.”
He stared at me intently waiting for my reply.

I was in loss for words, what was I supposed to tell him? Uh sorry this guy rejected me on the streets because he’s a mafia and he didn’t want the big scary people to hurt me one day. And I’m not even allowed to talk to him since he’s my cousin’s worst enemy? Yeah I didn't think so.

“I just got a headache,” I said as I turned around and my back was now to him.

“I’m not stupid,” he whispered. I turned my head to look at him questioningly. “I know mafia when I see them.”
He said even softer.

My eyes were about to pop out of their socket and I just stared at him.

“What are you talking about? And you never know who might end up being a mafia,” Taecyeon wasn’t exactly innocent.

“Taec?” He asked. I shot up in bed and I was now in a seated position. Where did Junho come from with all this information? Why did he know so much when he shouldn’t?

“Junho…” I was also whispering now. “How did you know?”

“I would wake up sometimes at night when Taecyeon would come in… and I heard him talking on the phone once,” Junho said matter-of-factly.

“Junho, Taec had his own reasons, and he’s not a bad guy, he’s going to stop soon anyway,” I was patting his back. “Please don’t mention Jaebeom to Taecyeon.”

Junho nodded, “I know, I’m not scared and I won’t mention about mafia dude, he was a weirdo anyway.” I smiled at Junho’s response. His first impression of Jay was that he was a weirdo.

“Now get out of here and let your Noona sleep,” I ordered.

“This convo is not over,” Junho threatened as he was closing the door.

~~Jaebeom’s POV~~

“Why are you quiet?” asked Junsu.

“He’s probably hungry,” tried Chansung, hoping we’d get food.

“Shut up Chansung, it’s like you only think about food 24/7,” answered Junsu irritated.

“Not true! I care for Jaebeom, I said he’s hungry not me!” Chansung defended himself.

Now’s not the time for them to argue. I’m really not in the mood. “Both of you shut up and there’s nothing wrong with me and I’m not hungry. We just ate Chansung.”

Both of them looked at each other and stayed quiet; I know that they’ll ask again. They’ve been my best friends since we were young, we basically grew up together. There’s no way they will believe my lies and they won’t leave me alone about Ji Hyo until I tell them.

Oh! Junsu just looked at me then out the window; I know he’s dying to ask. Not like me telling him to shut up will do anything, 5….4….3….2….1

“Who was that girl?” I knew Junsu would ask.
I smiled on the inside this is the 11th time I get it.

“What girl?” I answered looking confused.

“That girl that came out of the store yelling Jaebeom Jaebeom!” There’s no way they’ll let this pass.

I looked over at the driver to make sure he wasn’t listening and put up the window that was supposed to be between us.

“Okay fine, I’ll tell you,” I gave up, no point hiding it anyway.

“I met her once at night and she was being attacked by 3 guys and I saved her,” I didn’t say I’d tell them everything.

“So because of that one night she comes up to you to talk and she knows your name?” Chansung said as he had a different feeling.

Junsu then looked at me; he understood what Chansung was getting at. Why would she know my name and run up to me on streets.

“Okay, fine, then one day while we were working in the middle of a shoot out she was walking and I took a bullet for her,” I closed my eyes I knew this would never end.

WHAT!?!” they both yelled at the same time.

“I knew that was weird; there was no way you were going to get shot that night, you almost never do, and you come back home later after everything with a bullet wound,” said Junsu.

“You, took a bullet for her? What’s your dad going to say?” Chansung always said the wrong things.

“My dad isn’t going to say anything because he won’t know about this, and I know I’ll get enough just about her running up to me today, big buff guys will obviously report to their master.” I knew once I get home it won’t be peaceful.

Junsu and Chansung understood that as well, they kept quiet once I mentioned getting back.

When we got there I looked up at the mansion, even though this place was huge and looked like a happy place it was deadly. I could never call this place my home; even if I did I didn’t mean it. It never made me feel like it was my home; even my dad was just my boss.

“Jaebeom!” yelled my dad once I walked in.

“Yes, Boss,” Those stupid big buff guys, I looked at them and gave them a death glare, of course they looked away.

“You almost ruined the business transaction today,” he was furious I could see it in his eyes.

“But I didn’t, so it’s all good,” I replied rudely, this made him even angrier.

“You stupid kid, can’t you ever talk to me with respect?” he yelled as I saw his right arm extend into the air, I knew what was coming but I stared right into his eyes.

Only when you will deserve it’ I really wanted to say it but I didn’t, his hand came down fast and he punched me. My whole body vibrated, I felt like my teeth were moving.

I stood straight up and stared him in the eyes again I’m not the small Jaebeom that would run away or stand there crying. I know how it works now and I will fight against it.

I felt the cool red liquid flow down from my nose and mouth onto my clothes and the floor but I kept staring at my dad.

“Clean this up,” he said to the guys standing there.


“ this!” I turned around and walked towards the door.

“Where are you going?” he asked me with his ‘I-own-you' tone.

“Out,” I said as I stepped out. Junsu and Chansung were right behind me.

We went to the café, it was getting dark too. I started to shove Kleenex up my nose and it killed.

Junsu and Chansung sat down in front of me. “Wow, this was the worst punch so far, he broke the record,” I gave
Chansung a dirty look.

10 minutes later, Junsu nudges Chansung, “Look she’s Ho….. That girl?”

I turned around to see Ji Hyo walk in with that pretty boy into the café. My blood was boiling now, why was I so angry? She looks so beautiful.

[This is your dress, I prefer the grey one:]
http://www.yesstyle.com/en/59-seconds-faux-suede-bow-accent-strapless-dress-pink-one-size/info.html/pid.1021409559

“Let’s go,” I didn’t want to sit here and watch her on a date with him. I stood up and I turned around to look at her again when she looked up and saw me. We looked at each other for a few seconds then her boyfriend turned around to look at me too.

“Your cousin’s friend’s hurt,” I flinched at what her boyfriend said. Her cousin’s friend huh?

She stood up and walked up to me, that’s weird I rejected her earlier but she still comes up to me now? When she was standing right in front of me she put her hand on my face.

“What happened Jaebeom?” She asked and her eyes were full of worry.

My heartbeat was beating really fast; I think it’s hot in here. Yeah that’s why my heart is beating so fast, it’s really hot. I watched her, she moved her hands to my lips and I winced. She took it off fast, “Sorry.”

“I’m fine nothing happened,” was that all I could say?
Come on Jaebeom, you’re a mafia and you can’t even talk to her well? It’s awkward we have 3 guys staring at us.

More blood started to drip out of my mouth so she grabbed a Kleenex and gently cleaned off my lips. I know that this is really corny but I felt like it was only me and her and no one else. She was looking deep into my eyes now. Her boyfriend stood up.

“Your boyfriend is waiting for you,” I said to her amused.

“Oh, Jaejoong.” She turned around and saw him standing. “I have to go, we’ll talk later okay?” she smiled at me and gave me the Kleenex and went towards her boyfriend a.k.a Jaejoong.

He grabbed her hand and they walked out.

“Guys let’s go, it’s so hot in here. I can’t breathe.” 

=============================================================

I thought that it was only fair that I add another one tonight!

Good night everyone!

Love this chapter.. more Jaebeom <3