Don't Leave!

Can't Stop Me From Loving You

When he saw me walk in he looked at me angry. He was sitting on the sofa that was perpendicular to the door. The Television wasn’t even on. He was just sitting there... waiting.

“Who were you with?” he asked with no reaction. I didn’t even have a chance to say ‘Hi’.

“uhh… with a friend.”

“Why did you lie to Jaejoong and tell him you were going to be with Wooyoung?” He turned his head to be able to look at me, with a glare.

“I…I…”

“You were with Jaebeom weren’t you?” He started to get angry now.

“Taecyeon listen, he’s not…” I tried to defend Jaebeom.

“I clearly told you to stay away from him, why, don’t you ever listen to me.” He stood up.

“So this is not about me lying to Jaejoong is it? You’re just angry because I was with Jaebeom,” I answered agitated. Why was he so angry? Okay, I promised I wouldn’t hang out with Jaebeom but... still. Jaebeom is a nice guy and he obviously cares about me, he wouldn’t try to hurt me. If he wanted to, he could have already done it.

Taecyeon got even angrier by my answer; he walked all the way up to me.

“You see him again, and we are over.” After he said that he simply walked away. You know just simple. Yell, yell, yell, glare, glare, yell, threaten and then walk away.

I gasped. The fact that  he could throw away our relationship so easily was beyond me. Taecyeon has been my older ‘brother’ for the longest time. He knows me more than I know myself.
Tears stung at my eyes as I saw him walking away and he soon became blurred by my tears.

~ A week Later~

My week . Taecyeon never talked to me, he tried to avoid me as much as he could. He would also come home late every night; but I would stay up waiting in my room until I heard him come home.

Jaejoong hasn’t spoken to me either. I can tell he is extremely angry. I didn't even try to talk to him myself. I did not clarify the situation or even talk. I skipped his class twice this week because I just couldn’t face him. Even in class he doesn’t look anywhere near me.

I walked into class late on Friday. Usually Jaejoong says something to the late people. He looked up to see who it was and when he saw that it was me he just turned around. He didn’t say anything at all. I just walked to my seat and sat down. I heard whispering around me.

Something about how I’m such a , and that I didn’t deserve such a hot boyfriend, and things about how it was time we broke up etc. Who do these people think they are? A ? Come on, I'm such an innocent person. I'm still a .

I plugged in my earphones and just listened to music the whole time. I could not hear anything, the whole class was muted, and it was just me, myself and music.

Later I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I looked at it, it said Jaebeom. I was so happy; I haven’t spoken to Jaebeom in a while either. I guess it was because of business, seeing the way he left me last time. He was so busy, he never called and he texted me a few times to check up on me. He didn’t text for two consecutive days so when I saw that it was him I got excited.

-------

Hey, I miss you :S , I’ll call you soon.
We should meet up soon…
I have somewhere to take you this weekend!
Don’t stay up too late thinking about me :P

From: Jaebummie

-------

I smiled at his message; he always said something really stupid as his last line. I was about to reply when I looked up and saw the whole class staring at me. Everyone. Had. Their. Eyes. On. Me. Then I looked to my side and saw Jaejoong just staring at my phone. I quickly closed it and he looked into my eyes. He had this hurt look in his eyes, I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. It was like time paused and we just stayed like that staring at each other.

He then looked at the class, and walked up to the front to his desk.

“Okay class…. Its independent study, so do whatever you want for 15 minutes.”

After he said that he just walked out of class. This was the second time this happened to me, first Taecyeon decided that our relationship is nothing and can be thrown out of the window anytime to later on be run over by a car and now Jaejoong decides that he's too good to even yell at me. His GIRLFRIEND.

I sat there for 2 seconds before I stood up and ran after him.

“Jaejoong, Jaejoong!” He kept walking fast, ignoring my calls.

I finally reached him and grabbed his arm to stop him. He turned around, looking angry and hurt.

“What?!” he snapped.

“Please, let me explain.” I fought for air, after this run.

“You, don’t have to,” he turned around and was about to walk away.

But I couldn’t, I really liked Jaejoong and I still have feelings for him. I couldn’t just let him go.

I felt tears coming. Damn, I can’t cry in front of him, how many times did I cry this week already?

“Please, Jaejoong, don’t leave me.”

He turned around and looked at me. He took two steps towards me and hugged me tightly.

“Ji Hyo, I’m sorry to hurt you. That’s the last thing I would do to you. I’m not angry, I promise.”

OMG what the hell is happening. Scream, Yell, and tell me I'm stupid, that I don't deserve you. Him doing this is only going to hurt me even more. How can he push his feelings aside just to make me feel better? Okay fine... SLAP me even.

We stood like that for about 5 minutes. Not saying anything just him embracing me while I got his shirt wet.

He slowly started to let go. He looked at me and with his thumb wiped off the tear that was falling down my cheek.
“Now, that you’re here, I need to tell you something. Let’s go.” I just followed him.

We went to the park next to the school; it was a 2 minute walk. We walked silently; I was looking at how beautiful this place is, and how nice the weather is. It calmed me down.

We sat on a bench and it took him a few seconds before he started to talk.

“I really enjoyed my time with you. It was a lot of fun. Even though next time we meet I’ll make sure I cook.”
I smiled; I remembered what happened when I tried to cook one day. I almost burnt down his apartment.

“But maybe what’s happening now is perfect for my situation. A few days ago, I was asked to go teach in America. I really wanted to go but I couldn’t just leave you behind.”

Oh My God! “Jaejoong…”

~~~Jaejoong’s POV~~~

She tried to cut me while I was talking. I knew that she was going to try to keep me here. “No, let me finish. I think I will accept the job. They said that I’ll be gone for a year, and later I decide to stay or not. I’ll be gone next week.”

Her eyes widened, I could see tears form in her eyes again and it stung my heart. She fought back the tears. I knew I couldn’t stay here any longer or I would change my mind.
I stood up to leave and she grabbed my hand. She tried again, “Jaejoong…”

“Ji Hyo don’t, this will be a good opportunity for me, and maybe….maybe… when I come back we’ll try our relationship again.”

Her eyes widened again. Inside, I knew that when I come back I would have no chance with her. By that time she'd be with that other guy. I knew she truly loved him even though she thought she loved me.

I turned around and started to walk away, towards class. I heard her sobbing once I turned around and I just wanted to go back and give her a hug and a kiss. Tell her it will all be alright and that I love her. I thought about it well. Maybe I was ready for this. This is the only reason I didn't blow up on her.

Ji Hyo, sorry for lying to you, I don’t have a teaching opportunity in America. I will just go visit my parents and my fiancée there for a while. Letting you go to Jaebeom is the only thing I can do for you, to make you happy. I Love You.

==============================================

So sad :(