Dying For Love

Can't Stop Me From Loving You

“What, seriously? Can’t you look around? Maybe, you’d know why,” Jinwoon responded as if Jay was the weird one.

“This is not something I am going to let you do. Give me that gun now.” Jay reached forward but Jinwoon stepped back.

“Jay. I am going to keep the gun,” Jinwoon then said.

Jay got quiet. I could see how pained he was. This was something he tried to prevent his whole life.

“I know… I know that you were preventing me from joining dad. This is why you lived in misery. You always did everything he wanted just so that he would stay away from me,” Jinwoon finally shared his feelings.

“You are young, and you don’t know what you’re getting yourself into. We’ll talk later.” Jay started to walk away.

He came back 2 minutes later with three guys. “Take Jinwoon and get him out of here.” After he said that, two guys went towards Jinwoon and easily carried him away.

"Put me down! I said put me down! I am also your boss's son..." Jinwoon yelled as he was being carried away.

“Lee Ji Hyo, stay here. I'd force you out of here but I know yo'd come back somehow. I am going to finish this and get Taec out of this problem.” He looked at the guy that was left behind and the guy nodded at him. Jay took one last look at me and stared right into my eyes. As if pained to leave me alone now. When Jay left the guy just took his gun out and stayed in defence mode.

I just sighed and tried my best to block out the gun shot sounds that were echoing throughout the place. My knees went week and I slid down and sat on the floor.

I looked around the corner and there were a few dead guys on the floor and a lot of injured men. It seemed like a never ending battle as more and more guys joined.

I could see Jay and Taec nowhere. No one even approached the wall I was hiding behind, which was a good thing, as I slumped down the wall and hid my face in my hand on my knees trying to block out reality.

~~~~~~~Jay’s POV~~~~~~~~

My heart felt heavy as I left Ji Hyo behind. A part of me wanted to just run back and hug her tightly. But I knew that it was impossible. I had a responsibility to my men as well. And of course the responsibility towards Taec. I made my way towards Taecyeon discreetly. He was sitting down on the floor in another room giving orders to some of his men.

This is probably the stupidest thing anyone could do during this situation but I pulled out my phone and dialed his numbers nonetheless.

“Hello?” He answered after a few minutes.

“Hey, you know you are in full shot. I could kill you in two seconds,” I hissed through the phone.

He looked around but he did not budge. “Oh yeah? So why don’t you?” he asked. His tone wasn’t mean but it wasn’t happy either.

“I think we both know the answer to that question,” I answered matter-of-factly.

“Maybe, that’s the only good side of her dating you,” he insulted.

I chuckled, “you should thank her for your life.”

I saw him scowl. “Anyway, get your men away from you. We need to talk,” I added.

“How about we go strolling at the park and drink a cup of coffee?” he answered sarcastically.

I knew that this was bad. We wouldn’t have time to talk and the shots in the background don’t help.

“Okay, listen. Your men are losing right now. You know how this business works. You lose; you either have the choice of staying as a gang and whoever wants to leave leaves.”

“Something tells me that this was planned for a long time now,” he hinted.

“Maybe it was,” I responded. “So what do you say?” I asked.

“Sounds good to me. One more thing… what do you guys truly want?” By that time Taec had found where I was hiding and he was looking straight at me.

“The whole point of this was to kill you,” I answered staring right back at him. “But I won’t let that happen…just for Ji Hyo.”

People were still shooting in the background but the next shot I heard was too loud. Taec yelled and blood started to stain his pants and he bent down to touch his leg in agony.

I looked at the shooter and saw my dad attempting more shots but his gun was empty. I saw him as he reloaded it but I knew that I did not have much time to think. I got up and ran straight towards Taecyeon. I heard the next bullet and it pierced through me as I held on to Taec and lost all strength in my body.

~~~~~~~~~~~ Your P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~

The guy guarding me went to check a sound nearby and I ran away as quickly as possible. I did not know where I was running but I ran into Junsu and Chansung.

“Thank God I found you guys,” I panted.

“Ji Hyo! I thought Jay got rid of you,” said Junsu as he looked at me confused.

“You seem to be more stubborn than possible,” said Chansung astonished.

“Come, we should move out of the way.” I followed Junsu and Chansung until we reached a corridor.

“I need to find Jay,” I said to them.

“We already knew,” answered Chansung and pointed towards his right. I looked towards where he was pointing and I could see Jay sitting down on the floor looking back at Taecyeon and they were both holding phones.

“How did you know?” I asked.

“It’s as obvious as Chansung’s love for food,” Junsu said.

“Are they seriously talking to each other on the phone while people are dying all around them and there are a billion bullets?” I asked dumbfounded.

“Don’t ask,” said Chansung.

“Anyway, you can walk alone towards Jay. I need to finish this and get back to my girlfriend as well.” With that both Chansung and Junsu started to walk away and I started to walk towards Jay.

All of a sudden Jay stood up in shock and I heard Taec yell out in pain. Before it all registered into my head Jay was already running towards Taecyeon and he was also shot.

Taec held onto Jay and he slowly lay him down on the ground. I ran as fast as possible towards them as well. I grabbed onto Jay’s shirt and started yelling at him.

“Jay! Don’t you dare close your eyes! I’ll slap you! I really will! Don’t leave Jay!” My eyesight was becoming blurry and I wiped my eyes away quickly so that I could look at Jay.

“I can’t believe you just did that,” said Taecyeon angrily.

“Ji Hyo I don’t ever want to see your crying face ever again,” Jay said and I could barely hear him.

“You’re the stupid idiot for throwing yourself infront of a bullet. I’m never going to forgive you if you're gone!” I was still holding onto his shirt.

“Jay I’m sorry. This is my entire fault. I was joking when I said that you would die because of love, please…please-“ I was sobbing and yelling. My throat clogged up and I was unable to control my emotions. I wasn’t even able to finish my sentence.

“`Ji Hyo, I love you.” He whispered and then closed his eyes and his hand fell onto the ground.

“JAYYY!!!!!.” I shook his whole body vigorously. I was not going to believe that he was dead. “Jay… please… wake up.” 

======================================================================
=] Almost the end! Ahhh I don't want to finish this!

Thank You, to all my subscribers and to every single one of you who comments I LOVE YOU <3!

=======================================================================