Get To Know Me

Can't Stop Me From Loving You

Hi! No need to introduce myself I guess you know who I am. Haha just kidding of course you don’t. I’m the invisible girl here, no one knows my name and if they bump into me they keep on walking. Don’t feel bad for me I got used to it! Ooh I’m late I have to get to class.
 

“Sorry” I have to excuse myself, the bell rang before I got to class,
 

The teacher gave me a weird look, oh yeah, I forgot to mention all my teachers don’t know I exist either. They’ll forget I’m in their class sometimes. Well except one of my teachers. He’s new and he’s a student teacher. He wouldn’t have taught at this school but his dad suddenly got ill and he had to replace him, because the school couldn’t find anyone else in such short notice.
 

~
 

Oh sorry are you getting bored because of all this teacher and loner talk? Then let me share the juicy news. The new student teacher is just plain HOT. Yep that’s right you heard me, I mean read me. Oh well.. whatever. You know what I mean. But he’s not just good looking he also treats everybody fairly. All the girls throw themselves at him but he tells them "no" nicely and gives them his breathtaking smile. They don’t give up so easily though.

~
How do I know he knows I exist? Well simple, unlike others when he reads my name off the attendance sheet, he stares right at me and smiles. Others would look around the room wondering where I am sometimes who I am; Students too. Again it doesn’t bother me. I learned to just raise my hand whenever my name is mentioned.

~
Where was I? Oh yeah the hot teacher. Mr. Kim Jaejoong. No wait, I got off topic, my name is Lee Ji Hyo. I am 18 years old, I live with my aunt and uncle and my cousin. My younger brother (he’s 17) lives with us to, we had to move into their house when my parents died in a car accident. I couldn’t live alone since I was only 15 then and Junho (my brother) was too young. But I’m planning to move out as soon as I turn 19 and graduate. Now you’re wondering if I was always like this. Honest? Of course always, a loner. NEVER. I don’t act like this at home, at home I’m myself and with whoever knows me well. But after my parents sudden death I had to change to be able to take care of myself and Junho. Not like my aunt and uncle do not love us. I just can’t always depend on others. I also had to change schools since we moved. At my old school I used to be what you would now call “Popular”. I did not boast about it and I am not now. I just sort of miss my old lifestyle. People used to tell me that I was loved because I always treated everybody nice and fairly and always said things truthfully.

~
Okay I’m sure you’ve had enough of hearing about me. I will finish my long rant about how stupid my life is next time we meet. Oh here comes Mr. Hottie *cough cough* I mean Mr.Kim.
I wonder what he might need from me...