Before or After 12

Can't Stop Me From Loving You

REWIIINND: you arrived to the club, you looked around to see anyone you can recognize and OH you spot no one other than Mr. Kim and let me tell you he wasn’t dressed like school Mr. Kim. This Mr. Kim was dressed to impress, or should I say Seduce?!?

What Jaejoong looked like: http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3/203e8db89375a9b63d526b197fbecb491234667026_full.jpg

“Mr. Kim?” I said confused as Dara and CL joined you. Minzy and Bom were already at the dance floor by then.

“Haha probably his twin,” said Bom as she laughed it off.

“No, I can swear it’s him,” I said incredulous.

Without even thinking I walked down the stairs really fast and stood right in front of him. He was talking with a few other guys. They were Hot as well; they all seemed really into what they were talking about. I did one of those fake coughs to get their attention. He turned around looked at me and was taken aback.

"Ji Hyo?" he said, with a smirk on his face. I remembered what I was wearing and blushed.

“Yeahh, uuuuh... w... what are you doing here?” I stuttered.

“Um well I’m not that much older than you, I come here,” he said, then said “well, once in a while,” I could read people well, and knew that he tried to cover up the fact that he parties a lot.

“Hahaha yeah, that’s because we’re around at other clubs,” bragged this other hot guy standing next to him. He was really cute and honest, it was nice to still have people like that around. I stared at him memorizing all his aspects. Jaejoong realized then that I didn’t know who he was.

“Uhh this is Junsu… Junsu this is Ji Hyo one of my students,” said Jaejoong.

“Oh a student, well if all those girls are beautiful then maybe I should become a teacher too,” flirted Junsu.

“Then it’d be hard to pay attention to the lesson in class,” you sweet-talked back.

“Haha, I like her already,” Junsu looked at Jaejoong and smiled.

Jaejoong started to feel uncomfortable and a bit unhappy, he didn’t know why, but he grabbed my hand pulled and pulled me towards the dance floor. “Let’s Dance.”

I was stunned and had no energy to pull back, and my heartbeat was fast yearning for my body to move along the tempo. Once he stopped he turned around and held onto my waist, I instantaneously moved along to the beat and our bodies flowed together perfectly.

“You sure do know how to dance for a teacher,” I commented.

“Call me Jaejoong,” he said smirking.

I stayed like that all night, dancing nonstop, just danced the night away while asking each other questions here and there.

CL tapped me on the shoulder. “Come on, we’re leaving, you ready?”

I was going to go but Mr. Kim I mean Jaejoong *giggle* tightened his grip on my waist. “Its okay,” I said to her, “I’ll take a cab home.”

CL chuckled “That’s if you get home,” she whispered in my ear and winked. I blushed and fake slapped her on the shoulder, even though this guy was y enough, I’d never do that, it’d be like a one-night stand. A few hours later, I checked the time it was 11:30. I had 30 minutes to get home or I’d get my kicked by 4 guys,who won’t be pleased that I disobeyed them.

“Uhhh Jaejoong, I have to go,” I said as I pulled away slowly. I couldn’t it was like something was keeping me close to him.

“Okay, I’ll take you home,” he said, his eyes were sort of sad-looking. As if he was sad I had to leave too.

“No it’s fine,” I said, I didn’t want him to have to drive me home, I’m not his responsibility.

“No, no, I want to,” he said sure, “The keys are with Junsu I’ll go get them from him… I’ll be back!”

You stood there for two minutes but when you checked the time again, it was 11:40 you felt the time pass by so fast and you had to get home. Or next time you go out the boys will be accompanying you. You texted Jaejoong (you switched phone numbers during a break between 2 songs)

Text Message: I’m Sorry; I’m running late, maybe we can meet next time? :) I’ll see you at school; I’m going to take a cab!”

I didn’t even wait for a reply and waited outside for a cab. No one was close and after a few minutes I gave up, I was going to call Taecyeon, when 3 guys were loud and were walking next to me. I stood still acting like I wasn’t worried but one of them said something, “Hey, Pretty lady, no boyfriend?” he slurred.

I decided to ignore them and walk away, they started to walk a bit faster and they followed me. They seemed certain and they didn’t give up, soon I started to run, not thinking about where I was going. One was pretty slow and fell back but two of the three were still running after me. I turned left into a dark alley hoping I can lose them if I zigzag around.

I hit a dead end, a wall “DAMN IT!” I cussed out loud, hitting the wall.

I turned around and the 2 guys smirked. “Too bad for you, why don’t you keep us company tonight, huh?” he spit; by then the 3rd guy had arrived while puffing and breathing hard.

I shuddered, just thinking about it made me want to puke, “Not in a million years... even if you were the last guys on earth I’d never do anything with ugly as*holes like you!” I shouted annoyed and frightened.

One of them got really angry, “This bi*ch, wants to be forced I guess,” he laughed talking to his friend, then he looked at me, “Your outnumbered, but you still dare talk to us like that?”

Another one said, “You have confidence.”

They got too close, and one of them grabbed my wrist while another pushed me onto the wall.

I started to freak out. Isn’t this the point where some random guy would pop out of nowhere and rescue me and we’d be fated to stay together forever? I started to scream, why am I so unlucky, just when my life started to have a turning point, and Jaejoong, Oh Jaejoong, it suddenly hit me, I wanted to do more things with him. I wanted to find out more about him, to call each other and have endless night cell phone conversations. Jaejoong where are you? I thought to myself.

“HEY! What are you guys doing?” yelled someone; Yes Jaejoong came to my rescue.

One of the 3 guys shouted “None of your business you punk!”
Come Jaejoong, save me. “HELP!!!”

Jaejoong came running over and I lost all strength in my legs and slid down the wall, crouching on the ground. I closed my eyes relieved that he came on time.

It was dark in the alley, and I could barely see him, he hit one of the guys and he fell on the floor. He kicked the second but the 2 of them ganged up on him and beat him up.

Jaejoong grabbed the first thing he could reach which was a wooden stick he hit one of them on the head, and the 3rd one on his leg, the 3rd guy fell on the floor. He came to me; by that time I had stood up and was staring at how good he was at fighting. Having to beat up all 3 guys while they bruised him was hard.

“Thanks…” I was saying relieved, OMG that’s not Jaejoong! What if he’s going to take me and hurt me? What if all this was planned, who is he? OMG OMG OMG, someone help, where’s my hero Jaejoong? I must’ve looked scared by then. But let me tell you this guy was breath taking.

“Are you okay?” he asked sympathetic, “Did they do anything to you!” he sounded angry now.

“I’m fine!” I said angry, “I didn’t need your help!”

“Not like I was killing myself to help you.”

“Anyway why didn’t you leave one guy so that I can work up my muscles?” I said angry. I was telling him all that so that he could leave me alone. It was hard to trust a random ‘good-looking’ man in a dark alley.

“Haha, what muscles?” This guy was pissing me off now.

“I was waiting for the right moment to beat them up.” I lied.

------------- OKAY OKAY, that is NOT what happened, my imagination went wild… again. But that is around the lines of what I wanted to tell this guy who thought he was perfect just because he saved me. That is why I hate depending on others, and then you’ll owe them.

So back to reality:

“Are you okay?” he asked sympathetic, “Did they do anything to you!” he sounded angry now

“No, I’m fine,” I said giving up, “well, yeah, I’m leaving now”, I wanted to take a picture of him.

“Yeah, well, do you want me to walk you home?” I knew he wasn’t that nice, he wants something.

“No, I’m fine really,” I tried to persuade him as I stepped back slowly.

He suddenly started to laugh, I stopped dead in my tracks, was that supposed to be the evil laugh like MUAHAHA? Because he sounds really cute, not scary AT ALL.

“Why are you… laughing?” I asked skeptical.

“You think I want to do something to you right?” he laughed even harder.

“Well yeah, I mean I just got attacked by 3 guys and and you come out of nowhere and somehow beat them all up then ask me to take me home… I’m not just going to jump into your embrace and owe you my life for saving me and trust you forever,” I rambled.

He was coming closer and closer to me as I was talking and he was a few inches away now.

“I promise, on every single person that I care about that I won’t hurt you,” he said with a hint of laughter in his voice.

I stopped talking and gave up, “okay, but I don’t owe you anything.”

"Deal."

As he was walking me to my house he stayed silent, he had this whole mysterious thing about him, he didn’t try anything and he kept his distance, why was he doing this? I tried to find out more about him.

I tried asking casually, “So what’s your name?”

He stayed silent for a while; I think he was thinking about his options, why couldn’t he tell me his name?

“… Jaebeom,” he said quietly.

“Okay, Thanks for helping me, I’m Ji Hyo” I was happy he told me his name.

“Nice to meet you,” he smiled but then he flinched. I then looked closely at his face, they bruised him badly, I felt bad, like it was all my fault. I even thought he was evil and planning something against me.

"Are you okay?" I asked worried, he had skills in fighting but he was still hurt.

"Yeah, don't worry about it."

We then arrived to my door the guys were standing at the door furious; it was too dark so they probably didn’t see who I was with. He slowed down and didn't walk me all the way; I was now in front of him, he was going to turn around and walk away soon.

“Will I ever see you again?” I blurted before he could leave.

“Don’t count on it Ji Hyo” he smiled again.

He turned around and I stared at his back, he had broad shoulders and a hard body I could tell. He was wearing a body shirt and his stomach hinted abs. I was sort of disappointed I wouldn’t see him again. I had never seen him before and he was out at 12 alone, walking around? Oh well.

‘Thanks Jaebeom’ I whispered to myself.

“You’re late!” I heard Taecyeon yell behind me. I turned around and all 3 boys came running towards me

I looked at my watch, “12:34” I said out loud.

“Yeah, 12:30 something, How can you be late? You promised!” said Taecyeon angry.

“I’m sorry I was going to get here on time, but when I was waiting outside I got attacked by 3 guys,” I said, this
fact didn’t annoy me at all anymore.

“WHAT? DID YOUY GET HURT? DID THEY TOUCH YOU!” yelled Wooyoung as he checked my face and body.

I turned around and Taecyeon and Nickhun were already walking towards the way I came. “Where are you going?”

“To teach them a lesson,” said Nickhun angry.

“Guys, Guys Stop, you won’t find them, a guy helped me and he called the police on them, they’re gone!” I said as I was pulling on Nickhun and Taecyeon’s hands.

They stopped walking, and walked home slowly with me.

"Who was the guy?" asked Taecyeon curious.

"Uhhh, He didn't tell me his name," I had this feeling that I shouldn't tell them who the other guy was. Something about Jaebeom attracted me. I felt like I knew him anyway.

When I got to my bed, I crawled into it, and fell asleep instantly. UUGGHH I have school tomorrow.  

==================================================================================

Jaebeom finaly appeared! Hope you enjoyed this chapter :)