MakeUp

Can't Stop Me From Loving You

By the time I got to his apartment I was fired up. I knocked on his door pretty loud hoping he’d still be awake at this time. Jaejoong opened the door soon after.

“Hi, can I come in?”

He opened the door wider so that I can come in. I went in and followed him to his living room. He sat next me on the love seat.

I didn’t wait any longer and just blurted, “Jaejoong I’m sorry.”

“Don’t worry about it.”

“No, it was probably shocking for you,” I insisted.

“I… over-reacted. I should have understood when you said he went over for Taecyeon.”

It was easier than I thought. You looked down on the floor happy that it worked out well and that he wasn’t as angry as I thought he was.

"I'll learn to trust you, Ji Hyo." But I still felt guilty for having to lie to him like this.

Then his lips were on mine. I didn’t move at first because I was shocked but then I kissed him back.
He made me lean back so that my back was supported by the couche's arms and he was on top of me.

I could feel every part of his body through the clothes. He moved his tongue along my bottom lip asking for me to open my mouth. I a bit more but then opened my mouth wider. He was touching every part of my mouth with his tongue. One arm of his was on the couch supporting his weight so that he doesn’t crush me.

I felt his hand move down to your waist and lift my shirt. The feeling of his bare skin on mine gave me Goosebumps. He traced kisses along my neck making me want more. His soft lips were so sensitive. I kissed him along his jaw line while his hands went up higher.

“I wanted to do this for a long time now,” he whispered ily then kissed my ear.

I smiled since I could feel his heartbeat and it made mine skip a beat. I wasn't even sure if my heart was beating anymore.

“Let’s go to my room,” Jaejoong whispered again breathing hard.

He carried me as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He never stopped kissing me. As if he couldn’t wait for the bedroom he stopped and pushed me against a wall. Our kisses were hot and passionate.

After a few more minutes he moved over to the room. He put me down on his bed slowly. He put his legs on either side of me as if he was trapping me in.

“It’s in my way,” he said ily while tugging at my shirt so that I could take it off. He removed my shirt and looked at me which made me blush.

“How is that fair?” I said while ing his shirt.

When it was off, I stared at his body. Jaejoong was ripped, his abs were visible. I traced my fingers along his torso; feeling every part of him.

He shivered. “Don’t tease me, I won’t be able to control myself,” he said as he continued kissing me. I wanted him all, every part of him. I tugged at his pants and helped him take them off.

When he was playing on the zippers of my pants I didn’t feel ready, I suddenly didn’t want to go further anymore.
“I’m not ready Jaejoong,” I whispered opening my eyes.
When I opened mine he was looking at me.

He smiled. “Okay Baby, let’s go to sleep then,” he gave me a soft kiss on my lips and then he tucked us both under the covers.

He wrapped his arms around me, I felt safe. No one could hurt me now. Soon we were both fast asleep.

~~~

When I woke up the next morning, my head was on his chest. I looked up to his face. It was perfect. He looked like an angel sent down to earth. Every part of him looked like it was curved out of perfection.

I moved your fingers and touched his face. I traced every part of it from his forehead to his beautiful eyes down to his perfect nose and his cheeks and last his luscious lips.

I felt him steer so I took my hand back and put it on his chest and closed my eyes acting like I was asleep.

He opened his eyes and just stared at me. He smiled remembering the night before.

“You’re beautiful,” he whispered to my sleeping position. “Good morning baby,” he said as he gave me a quick peck on my lips. I shivered and got Goosebumps because of how sweet and beautiful he was.

He got out of bed to take a shower. He pulled the covers up higher to my neck after realizing I had Goosebumps.
I was still wearing nothing other than my bra. After he got into the shower I got out of bed put on my shirt and went to make breakfast. I still had to go to school. It was Monday.

~~~~

We both ate breakfast and talked at the same time.

“Can we really go to school together?” I asked unsure.

“Yeah, why not? There are no rules against student teachers dating students,” he answered, reassuring me.

“But that still makes you a teacher.” I was still worried for him. What if he got in trouble?

“I want to show everyone that you are my girlfriend, if they have a problem they can talk to me,” he said kissing me on the cheek as I blushed for the millionth time.

‘She’s so cute when she blushes’ he thought.

~~~

After he got dressed we both headed to school together. When we got there he grabbed my hand and walked into school. People were looking at us. I could hear whispering all around us. Some were not too good and others not too bad. But none of them bothered me. I  felt safe with Jaejoong by my side. Especially after what happened yesterday, Jaejoong and I were now closer than ever.

He walked me to my first class, gave me a kiss on the cheek, and went to his class. At lunch Jaejoong also came to find me and we ate lunch together.

“There was no way you had lunch since you came directly from my house,” chuckled Jaejoong.

“So where’d you get this lunch from?” I asked looking at the food I had in front of me.

“I went to buy it during my spare,” he said grinning as he started to eat.

I started to eat too.

“My Grade nines attacked me when I got to class,” he said looking up at me.

“Really? How can they do that to their teacher?” I laughed.

“Well, they treat me like an older brother anyway, but two came up to me saying, ‘You’re lucky you’re going out, when we found out she goes to school here, we were going to snatch her away,’” Jaejoong said it imitating them. We both started to laugh.

He didn’t mention girls. “What did the girls say?” I asked eyeing him.

He chuckled, “If she wasn’t pretty I wouldn’t have let this go.”

I smiled, “It’s hard to hate on cute kids like this.”
He nodded.

When it was my class with him, I went to his class early. Even when he was teaching he kept looking at me and smiling. I didn’t even concentrate. I was staring at him and that’s it. Wondering how it would feel like to take off his suit right here and now. Then I hit myself on the head, ‘Don’t think dirty thoughts while you’re in class'.

After class was done and everybody left the class, I got up and walked fast towards Jaejoong. He turned around to look at me. I walked up to him and kissed him. He stumbled back and sat down on the table. I was standing between his feet as we kissed passionately.

“Let’s go,” I said as I pulled back from the kiss and grabbed his arm to leave. He just stared at me in awe grinning but he wanted more so he pulled me back into the kiss.

=================================================

What a lovey-dovey couple :P I sense some Jaebeom in the next few chaps!

Gaaah so awkward writing a chap like this... Never did before!

Hope you all enjoyed!

Comments! <3