Big Problems

Can't Stop Me From Loving You

I sat there in complete shock. Jaejoong’s face had turned from curious to extremely furious.

Eun Mi was just looking at all of us amused. As if this was all going as she had planned or something.

I could see that Jaebeom was ready to leave. I stood up before anyone spoke or anything bad happened.

“I think you should take your fiancée home. She’s definitely drunk,” I said annoyed.

I gave Eun Mi one last look and grabbed Jay’s arm telling him to get up.

“Are you running out since you have nothing to say?” teased Eun Mi smiling.

“No, it’s just getting late,” I attempted to defend.

“You are fine with hanging out with a thug like that?” accused Jaejoong.

I turned around pissed, “He. Is. Not. A. Thug.” I emphasized. “And you have no right to speak about my boyfriend like that.”

“I will not let you go out with him. If only I knew this before leaving,” retorted Jaejoong.

I was getting utterly pissed right now. Jay stood up also looking annoyed but he said nothing.

Just then Eun Mi spoke. “You are pissed at the fact that she is going out with him and not because I did before?” I turned around confused. She was looking at Jaejoong also looking annoyed.

Jay and I stood dead in our tracks. The only reason she exposed him was to get Jaejoong worried and jealous about her?

I started walking out with Jay right behind me. “Ji Hyo wait!” I heard Jaejoong yell. That did not stop me; I just walked faster and stopped once I could feel the fresh breeze.

“What just happened?” asked Jay once we could not hear the music anymore. He then chuckled a little. I guess the alcohol was taking effect right now.

“Nothing, let’s forget about this,” I answered.

“Want to go somewhere else?” he asked me.

“No, I feel a little bit tired. And you need to get home too,” I answered.

He smiled warmly, “okay.” He grabbed my hand and we walked hand in hand in the street.

“It felt good when you called me your boyfriend,” he teased.

I smiled, “you called me your girlfriend first.”

I looked at him and he was smiling evilly, “well, I guess we can’t do anything about this right? We can’t go back on our words.”

I nodded acting innocent, “of course we can’t. Come on, let’s find the car, boyfriend.”

“I think I should never mess with you.”

“Why?” I asked.

“You were really scary in there. You stood up for yourself and for me. I didn’t even have to move.”

“I told you I could take care of myself,” I said.

Remembering the day he scared the guy at school.

“I think you would be great if you join us at work. We’d have people paying us in advance,” he teased once again.

“Jay shut up, if you don’t I’ll make you,” I threatened.

“Now that’s my girl,” he said as he squeezed my hand.

~~~~~~ The next morning ~~~~~~~

[Taec’s P.O.V]

“Taecyeon! Taecyon!” I heard someone yell my name.

I wanted to shove anything possible into my ears so that I could shut the noise out.

“Let me sleep!” I mumbled.

“No, I won’t I have a LOT of things to tell you,” said Ji Hyo.

“Tell me when I wake up. We have our whole life to talk. What time is it 7?” I growled unpleased.

“No, I want to tell you now. It’s 7:10 there’s a difference.”

I forced my eyelids open and stared at Ji Hyo's figure. She was smiling from ear to ear.

She was also dressed nice. Most of the time she dressed according to her mood.

[http://www.yesstyle.com/en/59-seconds-studded-geri-jeans-camisole-white-one-size/info.html/pid.1021070511] (no high socks, and normal black flats)

“What is it?” I asked as I struggled to sit up.

“So yesterday I went to meet Jaebeom. And he confessed, he told me that he loved me. And later I met Jaejoong. I didn’t mind at first but later on his fiancée went out of control. She starting blabbling and telling Jaejoong how Jay is a gangster and the stuff he deals with. I was pissed and Jaejoong got pissed. But Jaejoong was pissed because I was currently going out with Jay, not because his fiancée went out with him before. So Eun Mi got pissed, since she got the wrong reaction from him. Then I yelled at Jaejoong for insulting Jay and we left. Jay stayed composed though it all and let me handle it. He was so sweet when we let as well.” She kept on talking and talking and all of a sudden I felt awake.

“Ji Hyo it’s good to watch the dramas and stuff. But, don’t you think they’ve been getting to your head?” I asked worried about her.

“Taecyeon that’s not funny. You missed the whole point of my story,” she complained.

“and what was that?”

“Me, and Jaebeom are boyfriend and girlfriend!” she shrieked as she jumped up and down happy.

“Oh yeah great. That’s exactly what I needed this morning,” I answered sarcasticly. It’s nice to know she’s happy but I don’t really like him.

[Your P.O.V]

I was annoyed at Taecyeon’s reaction. Actually, I was annoyed at his lack of reaction.

“Fine, I’ll go tell T.O.P. actually… he won’t like this either. I’ll tell Junho. Damn, he won’t like this too.”

Taecyeon raised his eyebrow amused which pissed me off more.

“Fine! I’ll tell Wooyoung and Nickhun! They’re the only people that care about me enough in this family!” I spazzed before stomping out of his room.

[T.O.P’s P.O.V]

I walked into Taecyeon’s room after seeing Ji Hyo walk out angry. But after she was out of his room she screamed quietly and did a mini jump happily. Something is definitely going on.

“What’s wrong with Ji Hyo?” I asked Taec once I was inside.

“What’s NOT wrong with her?” he answered.

I smiled and nodded. I’ve only spent a few weeks here but I already knew what he meant.

“Jay is now officially her boyfriend,” he looked up at me with no facial reaction.

“oh I see. Do you trust him?”

“Well, not much. But he’s been taking great care of her since they met. It’s hard to say otherwise.”

I nodded.

“But there have been some suspicious movements from Jay’s side. They’ve been keeping low. We haven’t been attacked since the last time.”

“Something is definitely up,” I answered worried.

“I have a big feeling Jay knows nothing about it,” Taec then confessed.

“Something big is going to happen, and it’s happening soon.”

================================================================================

I'll put up some more right now.

Again, Sorry for my unmentioned super long Hiatus

================================================================================