Broken Hearts

Can't Stop Me From Loving You

Wooyoung’s eyes widened.

“Ji Hyo, what are you talking about?” He put a finger on my lips. Telling me not to talk so loud.

“I can’t believe it. You knew!” I yelled.

“I couldn’t tell you. Taecyeon made me promise,” he said feeling even worse now.

“You always told me everything, you never lied to me,” I was still yelling.

“I promised!” He didn’t know what to say.

“All the nights I called you worried, you acted like you didn’t know…” I was hurt. Wooyoung and I had a past. “…even then?”

“I never knew exactly where he was, I just had an idea of what type of things he might do,” he felt confused too.

I started to cry. Wooyoung came close and hugged me tightly. I felt comfortable in his arms, just like I did in the past. Like he could protect me from everything and keep me safe forever. All my frustration from the past few days just came out. I hadn't cried this much in a row before. It seemed like everything happening these days was too tiring for me to handle.

“What are you thinking about?” He asked as he patted me on my back.

“That before, I thought that love can’t be stopped, but there’s an end to everything.” I sobbed in his shirt and it started to leave wet stains.

My old feelings were kicking in. I needed to pull away fast.

“Mhbbds. Shut up, you’re too loud,” mumbled Taecyeon oblivious to everything.

“Taec. You woke up,” I kneeled down next to his bed.

“Yeah, you think I wouldn’t with all this screaming,” his eyes were still closed.

“We thought you wouldn’t wake up forever,” joked Wooyoung but he was still worried.

“Yeah Yeah,” Taec was oblivious to what was happening, he turned around to sleep more comfortably when pain shot through his body. His eyes flew wide open and he screamed and turned back to sleep on his back.

“What the Hell,” he muttered staring at Wooyoung and I.

“You fainted at the door,” I answered the question that he was thinking.

Then it all flooded back to his mind. All the action and he realized that I would want answers. He looked at Wooyoung hoping he didn’t spill anything. But Wooyoung was looking at him apologetic.

‘DAMN’. He thought. ‘Too late’. He then looked at Ji Hyo hoping she wouldn’t go crazy-

“OK Taecyeon!” I shrieked. He knew I knew everything; I never called him by his name like that unless I was angry.

“Yes?” He looked up at me with big hopeful eyes. Seeking forgiveness, then he winced. (On purpose acting like he’s really hurt.)

I looked at him and thought that maybe this wasn’t the right time. “We’ll talk when you get better,” I threatened.

Taecyeon took in a deep breath relieved.

I stomped out of his room giving him a death glare and when I looked at Wooyoung my face became neutral again.
 

[ 3rd Person P.O.V]

After Ji Hyo left, Taecyeon looked at Wooyoung, “What was that about?”

Wooyoung was confused, “Umm. Nothing, I…” But then he stopped.

“You don’t look too good; did you guys talk about… it?” Taecyeon did not want to get into it.

“Well not really, she got angry because I didn’t tell her about this.” Wooyoung looked down at the floor sad. “… And
I was thinking that maybe we could try again.”

Taecyeon knew that every time Wooyoung acted cheerful around Ji Hyo it wasn’t true. He was hurt and cared about her a lot. Wooyoung would be really angry when Ji Hyo was out with Jaejoong.

Everyone knew that Wooyoung's feelings were fading away as well, just slower than yours.

~~~~~~

[ Ji Hyo P.O.V]

In my room, I collapsed on my bed. My tears flowing down, I couldn’t hold them back anymore. Too many things were happening all together. How was I supposed to handle all of it?

I did not get out of my room. I used this time to think about everything. I thought that maybe Jaejoong could heal my heart but after I started to get close to him I fell in love for real. But he broke my heart as well.  And I found out that my cousin/ best friend was in the mafia. Last but not least, Wooyoung knew and didn’t tell me.

Wooyoung and I had a long relationship. I went out with him for over 3 years. I trusted him with my life even. He was like family to me after my family had left. But one day when he got drunk he did too much with a girl from the bar. I couldn’t forgive him and broke off. Now I just found out that all the nights I called him crying and worried about Taecyeon he didn’t tell me anything. Soon, I got over Wooyoung, I only see him as an older brother.

Just when I forgot and tried to love again Jaejoong broke my heart as well.

=================================================================================

Sorry for the short and kinda boring chapter! Soon the story will become really interesting, I assure you.

I'll post again today! :)