Welcome to the Family

Can't Stop Me From Loving You

“I am serious. I want to take your spot.”

“Jinwoon; shut the up right now. You’ve been acting weird these days. I will never allow this.”

“This is not about you Jay. It’s about me. I thought about this long enough and I know what I want.”

“No, you don’t. You have no idea what you’re getting yourself into.”

“I do. I’m not blind or stupid. I live with you both I know what I’m doing.”

I was still sitting in Jay’s room and I really wanted to cry. Jay’s heart probably split into one million pieces at the moment.

“Jinwoo-“

“Jay, you were forced into this. You never liked it. I know what I’m getting myself into. I want this. I’m not being forced.”

“I got used to it too. I thought I would be able to live the rest of my life like this. But I met Ji Hyo and realized that I wanted to live the rest of my life with her and that what I was doing now was not for me.”

“I will never give up on this. Even if I fall in love; the girl will like me for what I am. Just like Junsu’s girlfriend is.”

“She might accept you, but she’ll get fed up.”

“I will train you from tomorrow morning,” I heard Jay’s father say.

“!” yelled Jay.

“Jay!” yelled Jinwoon. I knew that Jay left his father’s room. I turned off the device and just sat on the bed. Tears started to roll down my cheek and I did not want Jay to see me like that and know that I heard everything.

I was thinking of going home before Jay came but I knew that he would need me now more than ever.

I headed towards the kitchen to make the soup that Jay’s father asked for.

Jay walked into the kitchen.

“Hey,” he whispered. “What are you doing?”

“I thought your dad might want some soup,” I said.

“Why are you crying?” Jay asked as he hugged me from behind.

“I’m not. It’s because of these onions,” I answered.

Jay hesitated, he probably did not believe me but he said nothing and just rested his head on my shoulder.

“I love you Jay,” I finally said after my tears stopped.

“I love you more,” he whispered back.

“Now stop being lazy and help me do this soup. You should learn it just in case you need to make it one day!” I shoved my depression aside and acted cheerful so that it would help Jay with the pain he is feeling on the inside.

He unwrapped his arms from around me and grinned.

“I’m sick!” he complained.

“That’s not a good excuse!”

We finished the soup in no time and Jay said he would take it to his father. It started to get late.

“I should head back home now.”

“I’ll drive you, wait for me to change,” said Jay.

“No, you’re in no shape to drive. It’s okay,” I said to him.

“Then I’ll ask Jinwoon to drive you,” he insisted.

Knowing that there was no point arguing with him I nodded.

Jinwoon took me home but he didn’t speak the whole ride and I didn’t either. I didn’t want to talk about something he didn’t want to.

When I got home I went in quietly in order to avoid any questions.

“Ji Hyo! You’re back!” said Nickhun as soon as I was walked through the door.

I chuckled, “yeah.”

Junho, Taecyeon, Top, and Wooyoung just glared at me and watched television.

“Hey guys!” I attempted to act cheerful.

“hphm.”

“Yeah.”

“Hey.”

And a cold shoulder was all I received from them.

I looked at Nickhun and he looked at me I pointed towards the kitchen and he followed me there.

“What’s wrong with them?” I asked him worried.

“They’ve been complaining for the longest time about you never visiting, not caring, loving him too much, forgetting about them-“ said Nickhun as he counted on his fingers.

“No way!” I laughed.

“Yeah,” he laughed as well. “They all PLANNED to ignore you.” We laughed harder.

“Well, it’s a good thing there’s one of you that’s sane in here,” I added.

“Yeah, which is a miracle considering they can drive anyone crazy.” He gave me a hug and walked into the living room to join ‘my haters’. I wondered when exactly TOP joined their little gang.

I cooked quickly after looking in the fridge and finding nothing. There were boxes of pizza all over the place and other take-out food. I felt guilty for not coming over as often.

After finishing the food I walked into the living room and jumped on the couch; where Taecyeon, Wooyoung and Junho were sitting. I lied down on all of them.

“I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!” I yelled and sat up and kissed each and every single one of them on the cheek, I also got up and kissed TOP on the cheek.

“I missed you all so much I felt like I was dying,” after seeing a little bit more emotion on their faces I kept going.

“Life without you is not worth living! I will never stay away from you all that long again!” That hit the spot. They were all grinning now; such little babies.

“It’s a good thing you feel that way,” said Wooyoung.

“We thought you forgot all about us,” complained Junho.

“How can I? I love you guys the most…” after Jay of course but I wouldn’t tell them that.

“Did you make us some good food?” asked TOP after smelling it.

I nodded and they all ran towards the kitchen excited.

“We still don’t like Jay!” yelled Wooyoung as he followed them.

I smiled. This was my family.

---- The next day---

Jay came over to visit and check on Taecyeon. The guys had slept over and no one looked too happy when he walked in. 

“So, the Ji Hyo stealer has finally showed up,” complained Junho.

I had called Jay and told him everything the day before so he just smiled at Junho.

“I’m glad you’re alive,” said Wooyoung sarcastically. I glared at him and he looked away.

“I realize you are annoyed and I’m truly sorry. I will never put Ji Hyo in danger like that again and I’ll make sure she’s happy for the rest of her life. I quit my old job and I will now live an honest life.”

Everyone was quiet after what Jay said since they had nothing to say to that.

“Well Jay, welcome to the family,” finally Taecyeon spoke.
And everyone nodded along.

===================================================================

It's almost over *sniff sniff*

About 4 chapters left.

If you really enjoyed this story, please go ahead and read my other one. It's called  #Three Hearts One Love ( <-- Click on the name ;] )

Love you all!! thanks for subscribing to my first story and giving me your support <3<3