Party

Can't Stop Me From Loving You

I got out of bed 5 minutes later and cleaned my room. ‘ I DON'T CA AAA ARE I DON’T CA AAA ARE’ I picked up happy,

“DARA!”

“Hey. How are you?”

“Good.”

“That’s good... Well since we don’t see you at school much, the girls and I decided to come over today. Is that fine?”

“Yeah. My aunt and Uncle are visiting friends and won’t be back till late. When do you want to come?”

“Is 3 okay?”

“yeah. I’ll invite more friends too. See you then!”

“Okay.”

We both hung up.

“Taec! Taec! Junho!”

“What?” yelled Junho from downstairs.

“My friends are coming over. Clean a little bit”

I walked into Taecyeon’s room. “Taecyeon get up. My friends are coming. They’ll be here in 5 hours get up.”

“Leave me ckjbvh,” he mumbled as he put the cover on top of his head.

“Come on!” I was pulling him out of bed and I stumbled back. We both hit the ground hard.

Taecyeon then woke up and looked at me. “Call Wooyoung and Nickhun.”

I went downstairs happy. So I decided to make breakfast for Junho and Taecyeon then go out to buy a few things for the party and some snacks.

Then Junho came up to me. “Ji Hyo, can I ask my girlfriend to come?”

I looked up suddenly. “What? My baby brother has a girlfriend?” I teased.

Then Taec came running down the stairs and screamed like a girl then he ran up to Junho and acted like a
girl, “You’re cheating on MEEEEEEEE!?!?” and he acted like he fainted.

Junho playfully slapped him on the cheek. “I just couldn’t resist she’s cuter than you,” said Junho in a dramatic
way.

Then Nickhun and Wooyoung stormed through the door, they heard everything. Nickhun went to Taec’s side (who’s now acting like he’s crying)

Then Nickhun touched Taecs shoulder. “Don’t worry baby, I like you.”

Then we all burst out laughing. Sometimes these guys can act so goofy. They are such entertainment when I'm bored.

The guys all got comfortable on the couches and flipped through the channels to find something to watch. I was making more breakfast for Nickhun and Wooyoung as well.

~When Breakfast was done~

We all talked and joked around as we ate breakfast. By the time we were done and cleaned it was 12. I had 3 hours to get things but that was more than enough.
It took me about 2 hours, and then I had an hour to get ready. Junho told his girlfriend to come earlier and they were acting all cute together while sitting on the swings outside. It made me happy to see him have someone like her. She was really cute and she looked like she loved him. Well it looked like he was head over heels for her.

Nicole from Kara:
http://hallyuism.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/kara_nicole.jpg

Junho was happy because all the guys gave him thumbs up when she walked in (she didn’t see, of course). Wooyoung and Taecyeon fell asleep on the couch while Nickhun was watching a movie.

I went to my room and looked through my closet.
You decided to wear that (the one with the mini shorts)

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/puffy-ruffle-pleated-tank-top-almond-one-size/info.html/pid.1024048183 

 

It was really comfortable and not too flashy. Soon the girls came. The guys were already awake and Taec opened the door. He saw the girls and smiled. Junho and Nicole had joined the circle as well. Then I went downstairs.
We all had fun, blasting the music and dancing. The guys acted all gentlemanly. And the girls really knew how to dance. Junho and Nicole were just jumping up and down together. After a while everybody got tired and we put the music down. We all sat in a circle on the floor.

“Let’s play truth or dare!” said Minzi.

No one minded, I got a bottle and Minzi spun it. It landed on Taecyeon.

“Dare!” Taecyeon yelled excited. He really loved games like these.

Minzi smirked, “Wear all your clothes inside out”.

Taeceyon did not hesitate and he went to the washroom he came back a few minutes later and had all his clothes inside out. He sat down and joined the rest.

He then spun the bottle. It landed on Junho. “Truth or dare?”

“Truth,” answered Junho scared. Taecyeon knew what he was doing.

“Which person in the room do you think is most likely to flirt with themselves in the mirror?”

Junho did not hesitate; “YOU!” Everyone started to laugh, while Taecyeon sent death glares towards Junho. He asked the question and it flipped around against him.

Junho then flipped the bottle and it landed on Dara.

“Dare,” she was pretty brave for picking dare with these guys. Junho was used to Taecyeon, Wooyoung and Nickhun. They were his biggest influence. He was as good as they were. He couldn't use any of the dirty tricks all these guys had up their sleeves or he'd scare the girls.

He chuckled, “Take a bite out of a raw onion.”

The guys all high fived him: One, for not picking a dirty one and two, picking a good one even with all these barriers.

All the girls stared at Dara, she stood up and said with a confident tone, “Where are the onions?”

“Ohhhhhh!” everyone was yelling. Nickhun got up to get the onion. When he came back everyone was anticipating the outcome.

Dara grabbed the onion peeled off the extra skin and bit into it. She didn’t hesitate. Minzi and Bom screamed in distress, they could feel her pain. Everyone else looked at her with their eyes wide. Taecyeon was smiling; he loved girls that were like that.

After that Dara turned the bottle and it ended on Junho, of course he picked truth. “When was your first kiss with Nicole?”

Nicole and Junho both blushed, “We didn’t kiss yet”.

After a few more rounds of Truth or Dare Wooyoung, Taecyeon and Nickhun looked at each other. I knew they were up to something. “Let’s play 7 minutes in heaven,”said Wooyoung. Taecyeon and Nickhun were nodding.

I got up, got 2 hats and wrote everybody’s names on pieces of paper. I put the girls’ names in one hat and the guys’ names in another. I closed my eyes and pulled out a name from the guys’ hat. TAECYEON. He got up Nickhun blindfolded him and he waited in the closet. I closed my eyes again and picked a girl name. DARA. She blushed and got up. Nickhun blindfolded her and she went into the closet. Wooyoung locked the doors. We all spent the 7 minutes talking and laughing.

Nicole was really cute and outgoing. After she got used to us all, she was cracking jokes. The alarm clock rang. CL got up and opened the door for them. When Dara and Taecyeon walked out they both had huge smiles on their faces. Taecyeon walked out and there was red lipstick on his lips. Wooyoung got up got a Kleenex, grinned at Taecyeon and cleaned it off for him. Everybody started to laugh.

“I’ll pick this time,” said Wooyoung. Taecyeon and Nickhun looked at him. I was waiting for what was coming.

Wooyoung put his hand into the hat and it was all slow motion, I saw it happen he already had a tiny piece of paper in his hand and he acted like he picked out a random one, but he took out the one he already had. NICOLE. She stood up but looked back at Junho worried. He looked at her in the same way. Minzi blindfolded her and she waited in the closet. Wooyoung put his hand in the guy hat. Junho was staring at it with all his might as if he was manipulating it so that his name comes up. Wooyoung had a piece of paper in his hand now as well and took it out. JUNHO.

Everybody’s mouth dropped. He stood up, “Really? No Way!”

Bom blindfolded him and he had a huge grin on. When he went into the closet and I locked it  Wooyoung and Taecyeon and Nickhun were jumping and high fiving each other. Everybody then smiled. They realized that the guys did on purpose. No one put an alarm clock they just let them be.

Again we all spent this time just talking and sharing random funny stories of ourself and so on. After about 15 minutes we decided to open on Junho and Nicole. When we opened the closet they looked fine. Like nothing happened. They were just holding hands

“What?” asked Junho confused.

“Why do you guys look… Normal?” questioned Wooyoung.

“Because nothing happened,” he responded plainly.

Nickhun and Taecyeon looked like they were ready to faint. Which guy gets 15 minutes in a closet with his girlfriend and does nothing?

Why not?” inquired Nickhun. They worked hard to make this happen.

“Because we never kissed before and we didn’t want our first time to be like this,” said Junho as he looked over at Nicole and squeezed her hand.

She blushed.

All the girls started to scream and ran over to Junho. “Aww you’re so cute!”

“Why can’t other guys be like you?”

“He’s a keeper Nicole.”

“So sensitive. Just my type!”

Dara was even pinching his cheeks. Junho started to blush. He could be such a cutie around older girls. He was so shy. I smiled by watching this. While the guys were all on the couches looking like someone just shot them. The guy with the girlfriend gets the attention from all the girls. Everybody put the music back up and started to party. I wasn't  in the mood for anything anymore. Jaejoong was still angry at me and he didn’t call me today.

I walked outside to my backyard and sat down on the grass looking up at the sky. It was so beautiful. So calm, the stars and moon were always so peaceful. They were shining for the whole world to see. A few minutes later someone came outside and sat next to me on the grass. I looked over and it was Wooyoung. We always used to sit like this looking up at the sky.

He looked over at me. “Just because we’re not going out, doesn’t mean we shouldn’t hang out as friends.”

“I just thought it might be awkward and uncomfortable.”

“No… it’s more awkward if you stay away from me. I barely see you,” he said smiling.

“Well maybe I’m just avoiding you,” I said sarcastically.

He messed my hair. “How dare you stay away from the great Wooyoung?” he flexed his arms trying to show off how great he is.

We both started to laugh.

“Ji Hyo, what’s wrong? You don’t seem too happy.”

“Jaejoong has been ignoring me lately.”

“Oh…. How dare he make you sad? Just tell me where he lives I’ll go talk to him,” he said as he acted like he was standing up.

I smiled since I knew Wooyoung was just trying to make you happy.

Then Wooyoung got quiet and paused. “Listen. I don’t know what this is about. But if he was wrong, give him some time. Guys need time to think about things. But if you were wrong then don’t hesitate. He’s probably waiting for your phone call.”

I looked at Wooyoung. Well I was wrong so why was I expecting a phone call myself? I was the one that was supposed to call him.

“Thanks Wooyoung!” I said as I stood up. I took Taecyeon’s car and went to Jaejoong's apartment. The guys and girls were just fine without me. 

===============================================================

This was a easy going chapter to change the mood a little :)

The next one will be MUCH better... *cough* for Jaejoong lovers! :D

YAY! New readers! Make sure to all subscribe. it's easier for you AND me!