Fresh New Page

Can't Stop Me From Loving You

Two Weeks Later ~~~~~~~~ YOUR POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hi, my name is Ji Hyo. I am looking for a job and here is my resume.” I said with a sweet smile as I stretched out my hand to give the man my resume.

“We are not looking for workers right now.” He said uninterested as he grabbed the resume out of my hand and he put it under the counter. His phone started to ring and he picked it up.

“Okay, please contact me if you ever do,” I said with a forced smile on my face this time. He just nodded as he talked on the phone.

What?!? I’ll be right there! Wait for me.” I heard him yell as I walked out of the store and I could smell the fresh air.

I took a few steps to the right looking for the next shop that will be my target.

“Hey! Lady Wait!” I turned around to find the man jogging up to me. “You are hired! You work now! Go in, I’ll be back later!” He half-yelled and puffed in my face and he ran off without hearing my answer.

Hired!? YES!!! I did a happy jump in the air and ran into the shop. I tried to get a job in so many places for that past two weeks but none worked. Oh My Goodness! I don’t know what to do. How can he leave me here like this? I don’t even know what they sell. How does this cash thingy work? Oh My Goodness! I started to feel panicky as I played around with the cash box to find out how it works. Oh there! I have to press the black button to the side.
I sat down behind the counter with my hands on it and I stared into the shop.

WOW!! I feel… fresh. I wonder how Jaejoong is doing. Even though he just left like that and left me heartbroken I think I am pretty much over him. My heart still aches when I think of him but I know for a fact that I will survive this. For the past two weeks after Jay talked to me in the park I have only thought of Jaejoong a few times. Not as much as before. I wonder what Jaebeom is doing. Not because I really care, just because I am curious.

I was about to walk around the store to find out what this place sells when a big black car pulled into the parking spot outside. A man that was well built walked out of the car and he had two big body guards right behind him. People like him are scary; he had this weird aura around him. I felt like telling him “Sorry sir we do not sell guns or es here.” I tried to stifle my laugh at the joke I just made in my head when he looked at me.

I looked away, I felt like he was staring me down it was weird.

“How can I help you?” I asked innocently.

He ignored my question and spoke to his body guards, “wait for me in the car for five minutes then come back.” They nodded and left without asking any questions.

He then turned around and looked at me, after 2 seconds he looked at the highest shelves in the store.

“Get me that green blanket,” he commanded pointing at the top shelf.

I nodded and ran to find a ladder. When I found it I came back and climbed it quickly to bring it down. He looked at it threw it on the floor and then pointed at another shelf which had dresses.”Get the pink one on the top”. I moved the ladder again and climbed quickly. He looked at the dress and also put it on the floor. “Actually the blue one is better.” He did not even look up. Now I knew why he told his stupid big hulking body guards to wait in the car. It’s to make me do all his stupid work.

“I hope this is what you need,” I said as I was trying to imply that he should just pick something and leave.

He smirked and did not even look at it this time and just put it on the floor with the others. The store looked like a mess right now. After another 10 minutes of climbing up and down ladders and him throwing things on the floor I climbed down the ladder angry, “Okay! What exactly do you need?”

“Is this how you treat customers?” He asked trying to annoy me even more.

I took a deep breath, and recomposed myself. “No, sir, I am just trying to please my… customers.”

“Okay, actually I want a nice ring for my wife.”

WHAT THE HELL!!! He made me climb up and down a frikkin ladder like 150 times just so that he can tell me he wants a god damn ring! And those are situated under the counter?
I put the biggest and fakest smile, “Sure, follow me.”

~~~~~(In the Meantime in the car outside)~~~~~ [3rd person P.O.V]

“Damn, those girls were HOT!” said Chansung as he was describing his new “girls” to Junsu and Jay.

“They probably looked like bananas!”Joked Junsu.

“Shut Up! They had more of an S line then your tiny girlfriend does.” Said Chansung.

Junsu reached for his gun in an instant; but Jay put his hand on Junsu’s stopping him.

“ What did you guys do?” asked Junsu curious getting relaxed again.

Chansung smiled proud, “everything.” Junsu nodded.
Jay was looking outside the window; his head was in the clouds.

“Hey, Jay do you like someone?”

Jay turned surprised, “No.”

“What about Ji Hyo?” asked Chansung confused.

Jay paused and thought for a few seconds, “No, that girl is like a sister to me.”

“Are you sure?” questioned Junsu again.

“Yeah! Junsu how’s your girlfriend?”

“Normal, but she’s been bugging me to go to the amusement park for a while now. You know how girls can get… they love the amusement park.”

Jay nodded and looked outside the window again. He thought of the day you both went to the amusement park. Maybe, he should take you again?

“Hey, where’s the boss?” asked Chansung to the bodyguards sitting in the front.

“He told us to leave him alone.”

“Weird,” said Chansung and Junsu at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~(Back at the store)~~~~~~~~~~~~ [Your P.O.V]

I stood behind the counter and showed him our rings. “How about this one?” I said taking out the best and most expensive ring I could find. I am going to make sure he pays for this.

“No, doesn’t suit her at all.”

He made me take out 15 rings before he picked the first one that “doesn’t suit her at all”.

I was ready to beat the crap out of this dude. I don’t care what kind of aura he has or how scared I am of him. Or how big those stupid looking body guards are, he told them to come back in five minutes but it’s been half an hour and no one came. What if I had killed their stupid boss? Well I really do enjoy imagining killing him.
“$250” I informed him of the price.

“Here, $255, for you help.” He said smiling evilly. Yes! Evilly I could see it.

I gave him an annoyed smile, “kamsahamnida” I said in the fakest tone ever. I was trying to do a great job since today was my first day.

He walked out of the store then and left me with a store that looked like a hurricane and an earthquake passed through.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Later at home~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“OMG, he pissed me off!!!”

“Calm down Ji Hyo maybe he didn’t do it on purpose. Damn, if only I could get a job as well,” said Nickhun trying to calm me down.

“No, he obviously did!” yelled Wooyoung also annoyed.

“That’s’ just how the bosses are, anyone that is a boss is just used to people doing everything without complaining,” added Taecyeon matter-of-factly.

“But still, I saw him SMIRK!”

“Don’t think about it, it’s your first day at work after a long week of looking for work, just be happy,” tried TOP also trying to make me feel better.

“Yeah, you’re right, but he better not be a regular at my workplace cuz-“

“Next time I’ll bash his head in, no one messes with my sister!” argued Junho standing up and getting all excited.

“It’s okay Junho, he’ll probably give you five smacks before you realize where you are,” said TOP, which made us all laugh. Junho sat down slowly glaring at all of us.

“We’ll all go visit you at work one day,” thought Wooyoung.

“Yeah, we should. We need to be able to know where you are exactly,” said Nickhun firmly.

“Guys, I am not a kid. I can do this on my own.” I pouted,
I hate when they make me feel like a baby.

“We know you are not a kid, but if anything happens to you, we won’t be able to forgive ourselves,” stated Wooyoung.

“Yeah, mom and dad are barely home. You are my responsibility. I will take care of you.” Taecyeon was glaring at me making sure I get it.

“Me too!” said Junho.

“Yeah!” stated Wooyoung

“Yeah!” repeated Nickhun.

“You are also part of my family now,” said TOP

“Okay fine. Thanks Guys. I Love You!!” I ran to the kitchen to make them food. They waited for me all day and even when I came home they spent an hour listening to me complain without arguing about their hunger. Sometimes I wonder if I deserve brothers like them.

 

================================================

Sorry, I know I don't usually take so much time to post up but my schedule has been hectic! I'll update a few more to compensate! <3 Thanks for the comments!

And what a coincidence... I actually got a job! :D Today was my second day. Working is actually so tiring!

================================================