Unwanted Answers

Can't Stop Me From Loving You

Jaebeom finally agreed. I went to my house and I sneaked him into my room. He didn’t seem pleased about all that I was doing but that didn’t stop me. I was on my own mission. I was also determined to get all my answers tonight.

I ran to the bathroom to get the first aid kit and came back fast so that he doesn’t escape. He was worried about his friends and the “battle field”, I could tell.
I started to put medicine on the injuries on his face. I was too scared to look at his shoulder. He’d wince almost every time I touched him.

He sat on my bed, stiff at first but he seemed comfortable now. I kneeled on the floor between his legs. At one point I stopped treating his injuries and I looked up at him. He was staring at me intensely. He didn’t even realize that I stopped treating him and that I was now staring at him.

There was this unknown energy between both of us. When he realized that I was staring at him, he looked down suddenly.

“Jaebeom,” I said slowly. He looked up towards me attentively.

“What was all that about?” I had to be thoughtful about what I said so that he doesn’t just shut out my questions.

“It doesn’t usually happen like that in the open,” he answered.

“Where do you usually do this?” I didn’t even comprehend the situation.

“The opposites place or ours, whoever attacks first, but these people attacked suddenly,” he said calmly.

After I finished all bruises that were visible to me, I slowly took his black jacket off. He winced again, this time I could tell that he was truly hurt. He was now sitting on my bed with no shirt on. Just so y! I was tempted...

I looked at his shoulder and I felt like throwing up. The bullet did not go deep into his shoulder it grazed the top and stopped. I had no idea how I was able to do this. Maybe it was all the adrenaling rush runnign through me.

“I’m Sorry,” I said, if it wasn’t for me he wouldn’t have got shot.

“It’s not your fault, I let my guard down,” he answered sincerely.

I guessed that it was my job to do this. But I had no idea how to do this- whatever I improvised. I ran out of the room again, I got a bowl and another filled with water, A LOT of Kleenex, a HUGE tweezers-looking thing, a long white material that was used to wrap around the body parts and alcohol.

The first thing I did was tell him to drink the alcohol. He started to laugh.

“Why do you always laugh at me,” I said sort of angry.

“No, no, you’re just so interesting and amusing,” he said between laughter.

“Well, you’re mysterious,” I shot back. He didn’t stop laughing.

You shoved the huge tweezers into his injury, he winced again. “You better watch out what you say from now on,” I threatened.

He just smiled, “you have the tweezers but I have the gun.” I gasped but then laughed too. I was still uncomfortable about being so close to a gun. It wasn’t something I was planning to get used to anytime soon.

While he was drinking alcohol and I tried not to hurt him as I took out the bullet I tried to get more answers.
“So, this is like a gang fight?” I tried again.

“I guess you could say that, but it’s much more than that,” he said. Much more? How bad can this be? Why’s he always answering in such short ways?

“So it’s like bigger type of gangs, things no one can control?” I tried again, not really knowing where I was going with this.

“Yeah, something like that,” he wasn’t sure if he should keep going.

“The government has no say as well?” I was getting somewhere… right?

“Exactl-“he stopped mid word; he knew I knew too much right now. He couldn’t keep going.

“Mafia,” I whispered and he just turned his head abruptly and looked at me.

“Listen, you can’t mention this to anyone, if they know anything you might be in danger,” he was troubled now.

“Yeah don’t worry,” I had no idea what I got myself into. The bullet was out. Jaebeom screamed but in a whisper way. It hurt me, even in such pain he didn’t want to wake anyone up or get me in trouble.

I had no idea what a bullet could feel like, especially being removed by someone that had no idea what they were doing. I put it in the empty bowl, which was red with blood. The water bowl hadn’t escaped all the blood either and the water had turned red as well. Blood dripped on my bed and the carpet. I washed out the bowls as fast as I could.

Jaebeom had taken the bullet and he examined it. Then he put it in the pocket of his jacket. I raised an eyebrow.

“I need evidence,” he stated.
I wrapped the white material around his left shoulder and his armpit several times. I got a pin to secure it on. When I was done I stared at his body. Taecyeon also had a defined body like his but not to that extent.
I realized that he also had a tattoo on his right shoulder. I was planning on asking him next time.

“If anyone asks you don’t know me, if you see me in the streets act like you don’t know me,” he said a she stood up.

“But-“ I didn’t want to act like I didn’t know him. On the contrary, I wanted to get to know him even more.
He cut me before I finished, “Thank you, I’ll remember this forever.” He gave me a gentle kiss on the cheek and left quietly.

‘Hmph as if I was going to act like I don’t know him, it’s not his choice’ I thought.

He didn’t want to act like that either, he wanted to know more about you, you even attracted him, your personality and physically.

I was too exhausted from all this, and left everything the way it is and went to sleep. The next day when I woke up I had forgotten everything until I looked around my room. I remembered it all, from Jaejoong to Jaebeom. I picked out my clothes slowly that day and put on make-up and even wore heels.

What you wore: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/59th-street-ruched-chiffon-dress-black-and-white-one-size/info.html/pid.1022647783

Why did I wear that? NOT to tease Jaejoong, of course not, I wouldn’t do such a thing. I went to school early. I wasn’t in the mood for breakfast. Taecyeon wasn’t home yet so he didn’t drive me. Junho got angry at what I was wearing and tried to make me change. I didn’t.

When I got to school people were staring at me. I did mention that I dressed fashionable but that doesn’t mean I dressed like I’m going to party to school. I knew what to wear and when. Some random guy tried to hit on me I just kept walking I had another mission in my head.

I skipped class and went to Jaejoong’s, I knew he didn’t have class now. I walked in casually as if I was meant to be there and sat at the seat I sit at when I have class. Jaejoong looked up and gasped. His eyes were wide.

“Ji…Ji Hyo,” he stuttered my name. CHA CHING mission accomplished. Jaejoong has been seduced.

“Yes, Mr. Kim,” I said acting casual.

“Don’t you have class?” He asked.

“Yes, I do. But I wanted to come here.”

“Okay, about yesterday. I didn’t know she was coming over,” he knew why I was here. But he didn’t come close
like he usually does.

“Don’t worry about it. A long lost girlfriend?” Was I being too forward?

“W… well… it’s more complicated,” he stuttered again.

[Jaejoong’s POV]

I was sitting in class marking the last tests the students wrote, when I heard someone enter the class and sit down. I finished what I was reading and when I looked up.

My heart stopped. Ji Hyo was the one that came in and sat down. She was wearing heels and she had make-up on I could tell. She was also dressed well. She looked… beautiful.

“Ji...Ji Hyo,” I stuttered. Why am I stuttering all of a sudden? This never happens to me. She called me Mr. Kim again, that really makes me angry.

“Don’t you have class?” I’m so dumb, of course she does. Why am I acting like this? I knew why she was here. I hurt her yesterday.

“Okay, about yesterday. I didn’t know she was coming over,” I hope she leaves it at that and leaves I don’t know what I’d do otherwise. If I get any closer I might…

It’s more complicated then she thinks it is. I guess I have to tell her. I can’t lie to her anyway.

“She’s my fiancée.” 

========================================================================

Jaejoong has a fiance~ *GASP*

ahahah I love the Jaebeom part! Hope you guys liked it too!