Speaking Truthfully

Can't Stop Me From Loving You

TOP? That was some next level name. It sounded wild but refined in a way. He was about to collapse onto the floor when Taecyeon got a hold of him. TOP was in pain I could tell. Even if he did not scream or make any noise, it was as if he was trying to keep his pain in. Not to show anyone that he was hurt.

In a swift move Taecyeon put TOP onto his back and ran out to his car. I ran after them without thinking.

Taecyeon was turning red from all his worry. He looked ready to beat up anyone. He gently let TOP down into the back of his car. I got in towards the front.

“Don’t give up TOP. Don’t go I just found you… Don’t leave me here after Yunho left as well!” Taecyeon yelled to the back and hit his steering wheel. He reversed the car and sped all the way to the hospital.

I watched everything silently. It was my fault that TOP was hurt. How come out of all these people it had to be him.

TOP didn’t say any words, but he breathed heavily. I struggled to go to the back of the car but after a minute it worked. I sat down and put TOP’s head on my lap. I then took my pink shirt that was now soaked with blood and tightened it.

“Taec take off your shirt fast!” I ordered him.

He didn’t even ask anything and just did it. I took the shirt and put it on top of the pink one. I wanted to put it around the other wound but I had no idea where the bullet was. TOP was too bloody.

While Taecyeon was driving he was taking out all the weapons knowing that he can’t take them in to the hospital.

He took his gun out from his right hip. Then he took out another one from his left hip. I looked away thinking that was it. But he then bent over and pulled out 2 knives from his boots. And he reached into his pocket to pull out steel- knuckles.

I was about to say something but decided not to. Taecyeon kept looking towards the back at TOP. I caught him looking at me once but he looked away quickly.

We were almost at the hospital and TOP was sweating.
When we got there, I helped TOP sit up and Taecyeon ran to the back, opened the door; and again easily carried TOP on to his back and into the hospital. I was soaked with blood now. I got out and got in to the front seat to go park the car.

I sat there in the car just thinking about everything but too much happened in the past 24 hours that my head started to pound.

We spent at least 2 hours in the hospital. Taecyeon sat two seats away from me. After about an hour I had closed my eyes and dozed off. When I woke up Taecyeon’s jacket was on top of me.

I looked next to me but he was nowhere to be found.
He came back a few minutes later; I guess he was in the washroom.

“Taecyeon…” He never answered me, I changed my mind.

“Who is TOP for you? Why didn’t you ever mention him when you mentioned Yunho?”

He didn’t answer for about 5 minutes so I gave up and turned around.

“He was our… best friend. He was also Yunho’s brother.”

I looked back at Taecyeon he had tears in his eyes. It hurt me to see Taecyeon so hurt. Even mentioning them hurt him this much, no wonder he never did. I didn’t want to hurt him further so I decided to stop asking.

“He was with us at the club when Yunho… He was the one that held the gun to shoot the guy that shot Yunho. I told you I took the gun, but he did, so I grabbed it out of his hands and shot the guy. TOP was so hurt about what was happening that he ran out that day. He went missing for about 2 month and after that people stopped looking for him. From what I know he never went back home since. I had a feeling he was in a gang as well, but as much as I looked for him I never found him. I guess he tried his best not to be found, he did a good job at it. Maybe, he wasn’t ready yet.”

Taecyeon said all that so fast, as if this was the first time he talked about it in a long time. He never looked at me once either, just talked.

“I think he’s ready now.” I said earnestly.

Taecyeon looked up at me, asking me to go on. “When I was at the warehouse he came up to me and asked me about you. He seemed to be happy that I knew you. I told him that you are my cousin…well… more like a brother.”

Taecyeon’s face lit up when he found out that TOP had asked about him. But he looked back down when I mentioned us.

I wasn’t sure if I should talk to him about our situation yet. I decided not to, it didn’t seem like the right time.

“Maybe I overreacted about Jaebeom.” He whispered. I barely caught his words.

“No, you didn’t. I am being obstinate.” I moved over one seat so that we could be sitting next to each other.

“I am worried about you; all I have now is you and Junho.” He looked towards the emergency room, “and hopefully TOP.”

I put my arm around his broad shoulders. “You’ll have me forever Taecyeon. I will never leave your side.”

He slowly lifted his head and stared deep into my eyes. “I will look the other way about Jaebeom. However, if you want to keep going like this with him… I have to talk to him first.”

I smiled, “I love you Taecyeon”

“I love you too, babes.” He hugged me tightly as I smiled.

“Now don’t worry about me. I’ll stay here until I can leave with TOP. You go find Jaebeom.” He lightly pushed me towards the door. “Go.”

I nodded and ran out. I wasn’t sure what to do. But the least I can do is go back to the warehouse. I was so worried in what state I would find Jaebeom when I find him.

It took me half an hour to get there, because I wasn’t sure about the way there. When I got there, the parking lot was almost empty.

I turned off the car and ran into the warehouse. It was quiet now. No gun shots could be heard. I could see a few people too just standing around and talking. I ran inside the warehouse and found Jaebeom. Still standing on both his feet he looked fine.

“Jaebeom!” I yelled he turned around and when he saw me his eyes widened and he smiled. I ran across the warehouse all the way up to him and hugged him tightly.

He hugged me back and we stayed like this for a few minutes; just hugging each other tightly.

“Ji Hyo, I can’t breathe.” Jaebeom whispered in my ear after a few minutes.

I slowly let go of him and stared at him, “I am so happy you’re fine.”

“I thought something happened to you, I sent some of my man to go look for you.”

“No, I’m fine. One of Taecyeon’s friends got shot badly so Taecyeon went to take him to the hospital.”

“Taecyeon was here?”

“He came towards the end, to look for me.”

Jaebeom nodded slowly. Even though he wasn’t shot anywhere. He was bleeding and he had scratches everywhere. He also had a bruise on his face. He looked pretty bad.

“We should get out of here. You should go clean yourself up.” I said while examining his body.

“Yeah we should leave.”

We walked silently towards his car. I was only wearing a tank top now, the air was cool. Jaebeom took off his sweater and put it on me.

“You might catch a cold.” He said without looking at me.

I just smiled, “thanks.”

His car was a bit further than the others. We were walking and there were barely any lights.

“Its 2:35 am now, don’t you think pretty boy might be worried about you?”

My face became flat. “No, he wouldn’t.” I didn’t know what else to say. I knew for a fact that Jaejoong wouldn’t be worried right now.

I felt a pain stab me in the heart.

“Why wouldn’t he be?” Jaebeom asked out of curiosity and stopped walking.

I didn’t want to think about Jaejoong right now. I also didn’t want to answer all these questions.

“I don’t want to answer these questions.” I said assertively. I stopped walking too.

I couldn’t turn around to face him because a tear fell down. I didn’t want him to see me like this.

“I am just concerned about you,” he whispered and turned me to face him.

I turned back quickly before he could see the tears in my eyes.

Jaebeom put his hand on my shoulder softly, “its okay… you don’t have to. I’m sorry for asking.”

A few seconds later I felt his body press on mine from behind. He was hugging me and he wrapped his arms around
me.

“Its okay baby, don’t cry. I don’t want to see you hurt like this. I won’t ask about it for now.”

I felt the pain lift up from me and a heavy load was gone off my shoulders. I felt so much better now that Jaebeom was here and more tears escaped my eyes as I cried silently.

=====================================================

There's only two people commenting often! Thanks a lot <3

but where are the others? please comment! it keeps me going!! ;)