YAWN

Can't Stop Me From Loving You

~~~ Next Morning at Home~~~

[Your P.O.V]

I woke up exhausted, not a single power to get me out of bed. I closed my eyes again and laid down. There was no point fighting with myself to stand up. Once I was lost in the blackness, images of Jay popped up from under my eyelids. I opened my eyes fast, I was shocked. I could still feel his warmth from the day before.

I knew I had to get up though. I missed enough days of school this month. Too many missed classes and lessons will not lead me to a high mark. The last thing I was going to do was become depressed! I will tackle my problems and overcome them!

I forced myself up and took a shower. I was still wearing Jaebeom’s sweater too. After taking a shower I felt better, I went to my closet and picked something pretty fast to wear.

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/59-seconds-oversized-yawn-print-tee-white-one-size/info.html/pid.1022563926

Yes, my shirt was saying exactly what I was thinking.

Today was going to be the first day of school where I don’t see Jaejoong. I still felt pained by the fact that he left so fast but I couldn’t do anything other than disregard him now. I didn’t want to forget him really, particularly not the memories. I just wanted to forget how much I loved him.

As I was sitting in class, not really paying attention, I received a text message:

“Hey, I hope you feel better :)
I’ll come pick you up after school today. I’m not asking!.”

Jaebeom has always been there for me, since the first day I met him. Our relationship had become something great. I was glad to have him in my life.

All of a sudden all these images of Jaebeom rushed into my head. All these memories that changed me and made me a better person. I’ve become someone with more experience; with a better understanding and view on life.

I don’t get how my brain functions. One guy decides to leave so all of a sudden I see images of another guy in my
life? I knew for a fact that I was always attracted to Jaebeom. However, Jaejoong was my first love; they are usually not as easy to forget. Maybe overtime I would learn to move on and get on with my life. For now I would have to sit tight and ride this rollercoaster called life.
Okay no wait! I am not this understanding. My heart still aches.

~~~

I dozed off in class and woke up abruptly when the bell rang to indicate the end of class. Everyone was walking out of class and murmuring, “I wonder where Jaejoong went.” Thanks, these people are helping me make this life easier.

I went to my locker and saw Dara walk up to me.

“Omg, what happened to you Ji Hyo? You look like .”

I smiled, “Yeah, I know. Jaejoong left…”

“What!?! Why? How? When? WHAT?!?”

“I’ll tell you all about it later, what’s up with you and the dork?”

“Taec?” she started to blush, “he’s not a dork. He’s the sweetest, nicest, coolest, good-looking, toughest-”

“Oh, please stop. You’re giving me goosebumps.”

We kept on talking a little bit more about everything, and she said she needed to go since Taecyeon was picking her up from school.

I bent over to pick the last book at the bottom of my locker, when I saw Jay in the corner of my eye. I was trying to stand up fast and act normal when my head yanked me back.

Perfect, my hair was stuck in one of the screws in my locker.

He was a few meters away from me now, and I was trying my best to take my hair out but I couldn’t see it and it was hard. So I acted normal.

“Hey,” Jay said casually as he reached me.

“Hi.”

“Ready to go?”

He looked good today too. I checked him out from down to up and back down.

Damn this guy can pull off anything he wears. I could see the girls passing by him checking him out. However, he didn’t pay attention to any of them, he was staring at me.
Not like I felt too good about that, I was in an awkward situation.

“uhh, yeah I’m ready to go just give me a few minutes.”
This is so awkward, I felt like a retard with my head slightly tilted to the left and I was half kneeling on the floor. I couldn’t show him how weird I am. “Uhh, I’ll meet you at your car in a few… if you want.”

“No, no it’s fine. I don’t mind waiting for you.” He beamed at me.

Okay I give up. “Okay, can you help me please; my hair is stuck in my locker.”

He started to laugh as he walked around me to stand at my left. “Oh okay, one second.” I felt him tug at my hair a
little bit and then my head was free.

“Thanks,” I said smiling.

“Let’s go.”

As we walked out of school people were just staring at me.

I heard some more whispering. “Damn, this guy is smoking!”, “What? How come she got all the hot boys, can’t they see anyone else?”

What’s wrong with these people? Did they have to whisper loudly? It’s like they made sure I could hear them or something.

Then this guy that had been staring at me all day walked up to me, as he passed me he slapped my , “Don’t worry baby, if he leaves you as well. I could be your next one.”

I was about to show this guy what he gets for touching me when Jaebeom lightly pushed me behind him and stood in front of me protectively.

The guy was smirking in Jay’s face. In one fast move Jaebeom grabbed the guy by the collar while more people crowded around us.

“You dare touch her one more time; forget about ever having a hand.” Jaebeom threatened the guy in a low voice.

The guy defenseless stumbled back and stared at him fearful, “I- I won’t.” He turned around and half-walked half-jogged away.

I tugged at Jaebeom’s sleeve. He was still staring after the guy as if he was expecting him to turn around any moment now.

“Jay, it’s okay. I could’ve handled it.” I informed him as I started to walk away.

He started to walk after me, “I know, but I just wanted to make sure, he doesn’t treat you like this again.”

I laughed, “I’m 100% sure he won’t.”

We arrived to his car, a 525i black BMW. I never paid attention to it before.

“Where are we going?” I glanced up at him across the roof of the car.

“Meeting my gan- my friends,” he said before his head vanished into the car.

WHAT! I wasn’t prepared. I looked down at what I was wearing. “YAWN” screamed at me. Yeah thanks.

Half an hour afterwards we arrived to a huge mansion. It resembled some type of palace. I stared in awe.

“Is this… your house?”

He smiled, “well yeah, technically. My dad’s not home today.”

“I wouldn’t have minded meeting him.” Thank god he wasn’t here, I looked like .

“Trust me, if he was here, you wouldn’t even be in this area.”

I didn’t say anything. I sensed this wasn’t something he wanted to share.

We left the cars and we walked into a door on the side of the house. There were at least 5 bodyguards not even 1 meter away from each other. When we walked in they all extricated their guns.

“Calm down boys, it’s me.” Jaebeom looked happy.

The body guards lowered their guns but looked at me suspiciously. I hoped none of them tackled me at any point or I would be in the hospital for a good long 2 weeks.
We went up a really long stair case.

“Don’t you have an elevator?” I joked as I huffed.

“Yeah, we do.” He raised an eyebrow teasingly, “you tired? I would have taken the elevator.”

“No, I am not.” I said firmly while trying not to show him that I was having a hard time breathing.

He was going up the stairs as if he did this 45 times a day just as his mini exercise right before breakfast.
We finally reached the top, which felt like 10 minutes later (really about 2 minutes)

There were at least 12 doors, which I could see. Jaebeom walked into the 3rd one to our right.

When we walked in, there was Junsu and Chansung and another guy I hadn’t met yet. They all stared at me shocked when I walked in. The new guy had his mouth wide open.

“Jinwoon, close your mouth before a fly gets in,” said Jay.

The guy, a.k.a Jinwoon closed his mouth slowly. Junsu and Chansung were playing a video game, it was intense. However, they paused when we walked in. Chansung used this as his escape to shove a banana into his mouth, and he ate it slowly while looking at everyone.

“Guys meet Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo this is Junsu, Chansung which you already met and Jinwoon my younger brother.”

“Hey..” I said awkwardly to the silent staring guys.

“So… who are you exactly to my brother?” said Jinwoon as he stood up and casually put an arm around my shoulder. Jinwoon was good-looking as well. I wonder where they got their looks from.

Jay lightly took his arm off, “Shut up, before I make you.”

“Yeah ,Yea- Oh . Dad’s back!”

Chansung who was still eating his banana shoved it all down his throat. Junsu stood up and grabbed my wrist. He calmly pulled me and lightly shoved me into the closet. Do not ask how “lightly” can fit into the same sentence
as “shoved me into a closet” but it just worked with Junsu.

“No don’t. I am going to stand up to him. I’m a man.”Jay was rumbling to all the guys as they were starting to close the closet.

“We’ll deal with standing up to him later,” said Chansung as he waved bye to me before I was left in pitch black
darkness.

Jay got close to the closet, “I’m so sorry, but no matter what don’t make any noise and stay quiet.”