Best 3 Words

Can't Stop Me From Loving You

~~~~~~ Jay’s P.O.V~~~~~~~~

Jinwoon was on cloud 9 since Tiffany walked in. He blocked out everything except her. Jinwoon and I had fights about her before. I only saw her as a younger sister since we basically grew up together. However, Jinwoon wanted me to treat her better. There was no way I was going to go out with her when at the time I was in love with- Let’s not talk about her, when the problems got worse she just left without looking back. I guess you could say that she chose her own destiny.

I think I should call Lee Ji Hyo. I mean there is no point in pushing her away. I will just work harder at 
protecting her.

~~~~~~~~ Your P.O.V~~~~~~~~

I wonder if I should call Jay. I’ve called him constantly for the past few days but he would ignore my calls. Maybe it’s time I give up on him. Just then my cell phone rang.

“Jaebummie~” said my screen.

“Hello,” I answered enthusiastically.

“Hey, Ji Hyo. How have you been?” he answered back.

“Is that all you’re gonna say after you blocked me out for a few days?” I asked confused.

“I’m going to guess that you are fine,” he said teasingly.

“How about you?” I asked worried.

“I’m fine too… I called so that we can meet up… tomorrow maybe?”

“Yeah. Sure.”

We decided to meet after my shift. I’m going to leave early since I have Nickhun to back me up.

I slept restlessly. Just thinking about everything that happened would take a few hours of my night. I felt like I had butterflies in my stomach. Maybe I forgave him easily but I was really tired of all this drama. I just wanted to see Jaebeom as soon as possible.

~~~

The Next Morning

~~~

I woke up and picked my clothes wisely. I dressed good enough but not to look desperate.

Clothes: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/zoo-stripe-hem-pleated-miniskirt-white-one-size/info.html/pid.1022997143 [The black shirt outfit]

When I got to work Nickhun looked up at me and grinned, “you look cute. Where are you going?”

“I have to meet someone,” I said nonchalantly.

“Oh, lucky guy,” he replied jokingly.

“Khun, go get yourself a girl, or I’ll start to think your gay,” I joked back.

He pouted, “I’m tired of hearing girls say ‘You’re so cute!’”

I laughed at his attempt to copy them.

“You don’t like to be called cute?” I asked curious.

“I am a man. What man would like to be called cute?... How about something along the lines of ‘y’ or ‘Hot’?” He answered sincerely.

I laughed even harder, “Good Luck!”

After a few hours of work I was too happy to go meet Jay. The day passed slowly, as if it was trying to torment me.

“I have to go now Nickhun, cover for me?” I said as I started to put my make up back into my purse.

“What? Really?! Okay, but whenever I want next time I can take the day off.” He bargained.

“Deal!” I yelled as I walked out of the store.

I arrived to the front of the mall where I was supposed to meet Jay.

~~~~~~ 3rd P.O.V~~~~~~~~

“Tiffany, go back home I have to meet someone.” Jay said firmly as he tried to get rid of his stalker.

“No! Is it a girl? I won’t let you meet her.” She whined as she grabbed on to his hand.

“Yes, it is.”

“I knew it! I could tell when I saw what you were wearing,” she replied gaudily.

Jay turned around and saw you walking towards him. You hadn’t spotted them well yet.

“There she is,” said Jay ecstatic as he pushed Tiffany a bit further.

Tiffany looked at you approach. Her hopes vanished when she saw how beautiful you were and how nicely dressed you were.

She grabbed Jay and spun him around. He turned around with eyes fully widened and she went forward and kissed him.
You had just spotted him when you saw him turn around and kiss a girl. Jay who was still in shock which was caused by the kiss had realized that you were walking away. He pushed Tiffany away quickly and ran towards you. 
When he reached you he grabbed your wrist.

“Ji Hyo! Wait!” He said as he held on tightly.

You turned around with a smile plastered on your face, “Oh Jay. Hey, I was looking for you.” You lied so easily. You had clearly seen what had happened in front of the mall. Your heart ached.

Jay knew that you had seen him back there; however, he did not know how to act about this. “You are not going to ask about the girl?” He asked a little hurt. He thought that maybe you did not care about him after all.

You grinned, “No, I have no reason to right?”

He shook his head slowly, “of course there is.”

~~~~~~~~~~ Your P.O.V ~~~~~~~~~

My eyes widened at his response.

“Ji Hyo, I’m sorry,” he stared at me right in the 
eyes.

“For what?” his stare was overwhelming. My heart was beating too fast. I was expecting to get a heart attack any second now.

“I haven’t taken good care of you. Please give me another chance. I want to be the one that you always lean on. I want to always be by your side-“

“Jay-“ I said before he cut me off.

“I love you,” before, I knew it he leaned down and kissed me. I kissed him back. I knew that I loved him too. He had just told me the best 3 words in the world! His lips were soft and he smelled like cologne. I could feel his hot breath as his tongue made its way into my mouth. 
He pulled away; we were both panting hard trying to breathe. He was still staring at me intently. As if, if he looked away he would lose me.

“I love you too,” I whispered. He leaned forward again and kissed me more passionately.

He put both his arms around my waist. I put both my arm behind his neck, while one wandered and found his hair.

I played with his hair as he kissed me more.

================================================================================
Wow sorry guys, I never realized how long I've been gone. So so so so so so so so so so sorry!!!

Life took over. I'll update lots of chapters in the following days to make up for the long time I've been gone! 

================================================================================