Promises and Lies

Can't Stop Me From Loving You

[YOUR POV]

I walked out of the coffee shop with a weird feeling. I looked to my side towards Jaejoong and he was holding my hand tightly; as if he was scared to let go.

“Where are we going now?” I asked wondering.

“Far from here,” said Jaejoong in a joking tone, but I knew somewhere behind that tone he was serious.

I had this sudden urge to go back to the coffee shop and take care of Jaebeom. But I shook that thought out of my head because I was Jaejoong’s girlfriend now and I liked
him.

[Jaebeom’s POV]

I crashed at Junsu and Chansung’s apartment; even though Junsu wasn’t there because he was with his girlfriend. They’ve been together for a while now and she likes him the way he is, mafia job and all. I wouldn’t be shocked if they’d get married. She is a very cute little girl. I say little because she is pretty short; but with so much energy and funny jokes that we wonder where all that can come from. And she is heads over heels for Junsu she would do anything for him and she takes great care of him. What a lucky guy to have such a girlfriend.

That reminds me of Ji Hyo and how she looked when she was standing so close to me and with worry in her eyes. Why am I thinking about her now? Uuuugghh I can’t sleep. I’ve been twisting and twirling for the past 3 hours and whenever my mind goes blank I think of her. How beautiful she looked in that dress. How happy she looks when she smiles. How she walks around as if she has no worries.

See! I just can’t stop. Maybe this sleeping position is not right for me. I give up.

[Your POV]

Just as I got home from my date with Jaejoong, I went upstairs to change. Jaejoong loved me in this dress. He mentioned it many times and I could tell from the way he looked at me. I got to my room when my cell phone started to ring. I wonder who would call so late.

“Hello?”

“Uh hey, Ji Hyo?” I heard this familiar voice on the other side.

“Jaebeom?” I knew this was his voice. I could recognize it.

“Yeah,” he answered. He sounded happy. That I recognized his voice?

“How did you get my phone number,” it was more of a statement than a question.

“… we can get anyone’s phone number,” he replied amused. I understood how he got it.

“Do you need anything?” I yawned seeing as I was sleepy.

“No…I was wondering if you were doing something tomorrow,” he sounded unsure.

“Nothing that I know of… why?”

“You want to do something together, it will be pay back for all the times you took care of me.”

Something inside of me jumped. I felt so happy. I think it’s because I didn’t just hang out randomly with someone for a while now.

I got myself together and answered coolly, “sure.”

“K… I’ll pick you up at 1.” With that Jaebeom hung up.

I turned up the music high and started to jump on my bed and dance around.

Half an hour later, I remembered Jaejoong and just stopped and turned off the music.

This is not cheating right? We are going out as friends. An innocent day with a friend that wants to pay back for
favors.

There’s nothing wrong with it. But why do I feel like I am doing something wrong? Maybe I should go to sleep.

I…

Can’t….

I should go pick my outfit for tomorrow. I jumped out of bed fast and got my outfit ready.

I had to dress not too cute so that it looks like a date and not too comfy so that it looks like I don’t want to be outside.

There we go… perfect.

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/tokyo-fashion-knot-front-top-off-white-one-size/info.html/pid.1024191461

[When you scroll down.. it's the beige mini shorts and the black shirt]

After two hours I was so tired and excited that I fell asleep fast.

NEXT DAY~~~

I got a phone call from Jaejoong he asked me if I wanted to go out, but I told him I can’t because I was already busy.

I actually hoped that he wouldn’t ask but he did and I didn’t know what to say. After he asked me with whom, I said it was Wooyoung. I couldn’t think of anything else.

My answer came out so fast; I was shocked after I said it.
He then said goodbye and hung up. I just sat there for 15 minutes thinking of calling him back and telling him the truth.

Why was I so scared to tell him, in case he got angry?
I decided not to. This would be the first and last time…
promise.

~~~~~~~~~~~

At one Jaebeom picked me up. He was dressed comfortably. With jeans and a pink T-shirt; really cute.

At first when I got into his car I had no idea what we were going to do and I felt a little uncomfortable, sort of awkward.

He the radio and “Ring Ding Dong” was on. We both started to sing along. After that I guess you could say it was as if I was with Wooyoung or Junho.

We talked normally and shared a lot of stories. He didn’t say too much about the “business” but he told me a few things about him Chansung and Junsu.

We arrived to the Amusement Park I got excited. He payed for our tickets and we went in.

“Let’s go on this one!” I said pointing at the biggest and scariest rollercoaster there.

Jaebeom looked up at the rollercoaster and his eyes widened. Then he searched through the amusement park and pointed at the small rollercoaster.

“or… that one,” he said pointing at it.

I looked at him. “You are boring; I’m going to find another partner.” I acted like I was going to walk away.

He grabbed my arm gently, “Okay, fine, fine we’ll go on the big one.”

I started to jump up and down. I haven’t been here for the longest time. I am sure going to use my time wisely and not leave any big roller coaster unless I go on it.
We walked and stood in line.

“Why did you want the small one anyway?”

“It’s always good to start small, if you go to the big one first, it’s not as fun.” He nodded when he was done, as if telling that that was his reason.

I just grinned back, I was going to tell him something but then we had to go on.

I was ready for this. But I looked at Jaebeom and he was gripping the metal.

He saw me look at him, “if you get scared, just hold onto me.” He said to me reassuringly.

“Okay, but don’t worry, I love these rides.”

The thing jolted into life and Jaebeom gripped tighter.
It moved slowly at first until it reached a point where it had to go on a 90 degree angle down and all of a sudden it moved fast.

I started to scream, this was too much fun but I didn’t hear anything from Jaebeom. I turned to look at him and he had his eyes closed and he was holding onto ME.

I started to laugh, “Don’t worry Jaebeom I’ll protect you.”

Soon the ride was over and we had to get off. Jaebeom got off looking even cooler then when he got on. I burst out laughing.

“What’s so funny?” he said glaring at me.

“Mr. Mafia … was…. scared of a … rollercoaster.” I said between my laughs. I was holding to my stomach now.

“I am not! I … got dizzy.”

“Yeah, yeah. If you were that scared you should’ve told me, I would have went on the small rollercoaster with you,” I was able to control my laugh and just grin right now.

“You tell this to anyone you’re dead,” he threatened.


That just made me laugh, “don’t worry, I know you have the ability to.”

I walked in front of him towards the small one. He smiled behind my back and walked after me.

“Come on, we’ll go on the mini one for you,” I joked.

After that rollercoaster we went on a lot of small rides and he went on another huge one with me. He was able to keep his eyes open this time, but he still had a firm grip on me.

He insisted, said that today was to repay me blah blah blah.

We also went in the small zoo that was there. We got to play with many cute little animals.

A few hours later my stomach just rumbled. I looked up at him embarrassed.

“I’m starving let’s go eat.” Jaebeom said smiling. We ordered the food and we just sat and talked.

“So why was your nose bleeding a few days ago? ... Am I allowed to ask?”

“Well…” then his phone rang.

“Hello?... yeah Junsu, what do you mean my father wants to tell me himself.? I’ve been at your house for the past few days and he’s been telling me about the business through you… WHAT? It’s about..” Jaebeom looked up at me.

I had a bad feeling. “Okay I’ll be there soon.” Jaebeom hung up and stood up.

“I’m really sorry, we have to go.”

I nodded and stood up. We were both quiet the whole ride back home. I was thinking about what Jaebeom was talking about. He looked deep into his thoughts as if something was bothering him.

I got a text message:

“Why did you have to lie to me? Wooyoung is at your house right now.”

OMG! What am I going to tell Jaejoong? I can’t believe he found out.

Jaebeom looked down at my phone and then at my face. “Pretty boy, didn’t know you were with me?”

I shook my head.

“If you want I can drop you off later, my dad can wait.”
He looked at me worried.

"No, I have to go talk to Jaejoong... its okay."

He just nodded and dropped me off at home.

After I said bye and thank you to him, I walked to my house; Jaebeom didn't leave until I arrived to my door.
When I got in, I was expecting Jaejoong to be there, but he wasn't. Taec was sitting on the couch clearly waiting for me.

=======================================================

Expect a few more emails! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD

Sorry for taking long to update.. I'll make it up to you by updating a few more times today! :)

Thanks for your patience.. you guys are awesome!! <3