Washroom Argument

Can't Stop Me From Loving You

I walked out of Mr.Kim’s office happy. I hadn’t talked to someone so openly in such a long time. After I shut his door I turned around to see no other than Yoona and the 2 other girls that follow her everywhere, I call them Mini Yonna.

“Well Well Well if it isn’t Lee Ji Hyo," said Yoona. Ooh she knows my name? YAY ME!!! NOOT.

I didn’t reply, I just stood there and gave her dirty looks. What does she expect me to say? ‘Yepp that’s me!!’? Well that’s not happening.

“Cat ate your Mouth?” said Mini Yoona #1, they all started to laugh but it’s not like it was funny, she said it wrong anyway.

It’s supposed to be tongue DUUH. Not like I was going to bother with them. As I started to walk past them Mini Yoona #2 grabbed my wrist and dragged me far away from Mr. Kim’s office.

They probably didn’t want to bother him or probably be caught red handed by the person they were trying hard to impress.

I tried to pull my hand away but her grip was strong and Yoona and Mini Yoona #1 were following close behind making sure I wouldn’t run away.They dragged me to the girls’ washroom where they locked the doors. Mini Yoona #2 threw me on the floor. DAMN that girl is strong.

I was laying on the floor looking at all three of them in disgust. For two years I’ve been walking around school not bothering anyone and most important of all not being bothered by anyone and all of a sudden these 3 girls pounce on me and throw me on the floor in the washroom. Who do they think they are? I stood up and waited for one of them to say something stupid, as usual, but they stared at me angrily. Why were they angry I'm the one that’s supposed to be angry not them.

Angel (or as you would say Mini Yoona #1) talked first, “What were you doing in his office?”

So this is what they wanted, it suddenly clicked. They were jealous because I was in his office. I answered calmly, “None of your business.”

“It will be soon,” observed Yoona proudly. As if she stands a chance with Mr. Kim.

“If you don’t back off we’ll hurt you,” threatened Becka. (Mini Yoona #2)

“Back off? Are you even hearing yourself talk?” I answered annoyed now.

These girls were on my case because I was in Mr. Kim’s office. How low can these people go?

“Haha that’s funny! Hear myself talk,” commented Angel stupidly as she played with her hair.
Well it’s not like I expected something smart to come out of her, she was really dumb.

“ You guys are angry because I was in his office!” I repeated my thoughts out loud as I glared at each of them.

“Umm No because you threw yourself at him,” corrected Yoona matter-of-factly.

I were furious now, “What are you talking about?”

“I saw the way you bumped into him,” said Becka, as if she just caught a gold fish.

These girls actually thought they figured me out.

“I knew you were bad news the day you walked into our school, that’s why I made rumours about you,” said Yoona, “Didn’t you wonder why no one bothered being your friend?”

It was all like a puzzle slowly coming together piece by piece.

“You know what, I’ve had enough of you, I’m leaving,” I answered calmly.

I knew this wasn’t the place to take my anger out and I couldn’t show these girls that they bothered me.
As you were about to unlock the door Yoona decided to cross the line. “Hey , Don’t you dare get near him B*ITCH!”

Without even thinking I turned around so fast and soon my hand made contact with her cheek. All three girls froze and it was as if time stopped.

The loud noise of a *SLAP* echoed through the compressed room. Becka and Angel in air real loud. And Yoona’s eyes widened but she didn’t move.

I didn’t even bother look back as I turned around, unlocked the door, and once out of sight I ran all the way home crying.

 

=======================================================================

Thank You for your comments! They made me happy!

I'll be uploading a few more chapters in the next hour.. I'm sorry if there's too many all at once. Read them as slowly as you'd like :)