Staying Home

Can't Stop Me From Loving You

~~~~~ Your P.O.V ~~~~~~~

Jaejoong and I left the restaurant and headed home. I wasn’t sure what was up with Jaebeom and I was worried about him.

Jaejoong pulled over and he did not turn off his engine.

“Jaejoong, come inside,” I told him.

“No, it’s fine. I better leave,” he answered.

I wasn’t going to let him go. “Jaejoong, I don’t think there’s anyone home. I’ll be bored come on.” I tried again. I gave him my best puppy eyes.

He sighed and smiled, “you’ll never give up will you?”

“Nope!”

He turned off the car and we both went inside.

“Hey, Ji Hyo!” yelled Wooyoung when I walked inside.

“Oh… you guys are here?” I said disappointed. I wanted to talk to Jaejoong.

“Wow, you don’t have to sound so disappointed!” exclaimed Nickhun.

I grinned, “I am not disappointed! Why would you think that?”

“What are you doing here anyway?” questioned T.O.P

“Oh, I sort of skipped out on school today,” I answered looking down at the ground.

Nickhun and Wooyoung burst out laughing, “with…your….teacher!”

Jaejoong laughed, “I’m not really a teacher anymore.”

T.O.P had wide eyes, “you teach? How old are you? 15?”

“I’m actually 23. I was a student teacher.”

“Ji Hyo I’m confused. Weren’t you with Jaebeom just like yesterday?” asked Nikhun.

“Guys, Shut up! You’re exposing me!” I said annoyed. They probably all thought I was a weirdo.

“So Jaejoong, what do you do now? If you don’t teach?” asked T.O.P

“I am just here for a while. To plan things and then I am going back to America.” He answered.

The guys were asking everything I was thinking so I just sat back and listened.

“What are you planning?” asked Wooyoung.

“For my….wedding.”

“Stop! You are all interrogating him!” I stopped them before they went too far.

“No, we’re not! We are being friendly.” Exclaimed Nickhun.

“So, is your fiancée hot?” Wooyoung kept going.

They all looked at him eagerly I was about to tell them all to shut up but Jaejoong looked at me and answered before I could. “Yeah.”

They all whistled and clapped. I shook my head in disgust.

“I’ll be upstairs. I’m going to change. Stop interrogating him.”

No one paid attention to me.

“Does she have a friend you can introduce to me?” pressed Nickhun.

“Me too!” said T.O.P

“Can we meet your fiancée?” tried Wooyoung.

I acted like I heard nothing and I went upstairs.

I got into more comfy clothes and attempted to call Jay. The phone kept on ringing but he never picked up. I was getting really worried about Jay when I remembered I left Jaejoong with the boys downstairs. I was making my way downstairs and I could hear them talking but lightly.

“So are you over Lee Ji Hyo?” asked Wooyoung. I made a side note to beat him up later for asking such a question. I expected Jaejoong not to answer but he did so I paused trying to listen.

“I guess I am…I mean like I do greatly care about her and I care for her safety but my fiancée has been a great help and she’s been by my side for a while now…” he stopped talking and everyone was listening to him attentively.

“Come on, say it. We know you want to,” said T.O.P sensing that Jaejoong had more to say.

“I still love Ji Hyo but I also love my fiancé even more.” They all nodded as if they understood. I was trying hard to restrain my laughter since I knew the boys didn’t understand. How would they know how it feels to love two people at the same time?

“Don’t worry, after a while you’ll love your fiancée more and you'll forget all about Lee Ji Hyo.” And again, everyone nodded along.

I was shocked, how could they speak about me so carelessly as if I was just a phase not worth remembering.

"Yeah, and I am really happy with my fiancee at the moment. I think I'm not good enough for her though. I will cherish her more from now on," he confessed his true feelings.

I cleared my throat to let them know I was coming down and all of a sudden the subject was changed and they started to talk loudly.

“So, Jaejoong how is America?” asked Nickhun as if that was all they were talking about.

“Guys! Something’s weird…” I said as I sat down next to Jaejoong.

“What?” asked T.O.P

“Jay hasn’t been picking up my calls or answering my text messages. Neither is Taecyeon,” I explained worried.

“Now that I think about it, Taecyeon left in a hurry this morning after getting a phone call,” commented Nickhun.

“I’ll try calling Jay again,” I said as I pulled out my phone.

“I’ll try Taecyeon,” added Wooyoung.

After I tried calling five times, he finally picked up.

“Hello,” he said hoarsely.

“Jay!” I exclaimed, “What’s wrong? Why weren’t you picking up?”

“Ji Hyo? I can’t talk right now. Just don't leave your house and stay with everyone! I’m sorry if I ever did anything to hurt you. Forgive me.”

“Hello? JAY !!!! JAY!!!!!” I screamed through the deadline.

“He hung up?” Asked Jaejoong and I nodded.

“There Taeceyon answered… Hey Taec Whatsup?... Where were you all day?... What do I tell her?...wait-” We all stared at Wooyoung with blank faces.

“He said that he might not come for a few days and that if anything happens to take care of everyone,” said Wooyoung softly.

“What The Hell!” I yelled.

T.O.P breathed in fast all of a sudden. As if he just realized something.

“What’s wrong?” asked Jaejoong.

“Nothing-“

“No, honestly. Tell us what you know,” pressured Wooyoung. We all stared at T.O.P with big pleading eyes.

“Taecyeon told me that the people on Jay’s side have been quiet for a while these days. So they were planning for something big. And when I was speaking with my friend from my old crew he said that a lot of the gangs have been joining sides for a big fight that was meant to happen. I’m guessing, it has started and Taecyeon’s and Jay’s gangs are at the front of the line…. facing each other.”

I grabbed my coat and ran out of the house. I did not care what happened or if I got hurt but I was getting Jay and Taecyeon out of that fight.

“Lee Ji Hyo” I heard my name being yelled behind me and I ignored them all and screeched off in the car.

================================================================

Hope you liked this chapter!

Action! <3

P.S please comment and subscribe! :)

================================================================