Moving On

Can't Stop Me From Loving You

I headed over to Wooyoung’s house the next day. It was a bit chilly so I decided to wear tights. 

Outfit: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/59-seconds-dolman-sleeve-cropped-cardigan-gray-one-size/info.html/pid.1023944487

[the outfit where she has a skirt on and boots.]

I decided not to go to school yet. Iknocked on the door. Wooyoung opened it.

“Hi Ji Hyo, come in,” he let me in to his house. Wooyoung looked like he just woke up.

Wooyoung: http://1.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ku71wro2V41qa228oo1_500.jpg

I didn’t come here for a while now, I forgot that his house was huge. Wooyoung was a little shocked by my sudden appearance.

“Would you like anything to drink?” he asked me as I went over to the living room to get seated on his comfortable couches. I missed coming over.

“No, I’m fine. I just had breakfast.”

Wooyoung nodded and walked over to the living room too. He waited for me to start talking. I had replayed this over and over again in my head many times. With different scenarios but nothing seemed right.

“I think it’s obvious why I came today,” I started.

He nodded looking down. He still felt guilty for what he did.

“I just want to say that I’m over it,” he looked up at me when I said that.

“I mean I’m over everything. Including you,” I corrected.

The hope in his eyes was gone. “Are you sure?” he tried.

“Yes, I’m Sorry. I loved every day I spent with you. You were great. I mean you were my first everything. And you built me up. I became a strong woman now, all because of you. You were by my side through thick and thin. You became family to me... Thank you.”  I was trying hard not to cry.

I love Wooyoung a lot,  just not the way I used to before. He’s really been great and I'll never forget everything he did for me.

Wooyoung looked deep into my eyes. “I know I’ve said this many times before but I’m Sorry.”

“Wooyoung don’t worry about it. I forgive you. And I’m sorry too I wasn’t there by your side when you needed me.”

I walked over to him and hugged him. I stood there like that for a few minutes.

Finally I pulled back. “We will always be best friends,” Wooyoung said and smiled widely.

I nodded and tears spilled out of my eyes. I felt as if I had a big load off my chest. He wiped the tears off my face.

“Come on, you should go after Jaejoong now,” he gave me a little push.

Of course he still cared about me, but this was his way of helping me and it would also help him forget.

“I can’t,” I sat down. This might be selfish since we had just finished talking but I needed his support.

“Why?” He sat down next to me.

“Jaejoong is already taken. He has a fiancée,” I pouted.

“Listen, I think he truly cares about you. And he always treated you well. He probably has his reasons. Even though having a fiancée is a little extreme from him; especially because he led you on. But you should talk to him… I know you. And you won’t feel any better until you do.” It sort of hurt him to see me ache over another guy but he felt like he had to help me, as my best friend.

“You’re right.” I stood up. “I’m not going to give up until he gives me a reason.”

Wooyoung stood up too. “That’s my girl. HWAITING!!” he yelled and pushed me out the door. “Don’t come back unless you talked to him!” he yelled out the door. I ran all the way to the bus stop.

[3rd Person P.O.V]

After Wooyoung closed the door he collapsed on the floor. He was going to do his best to make Ji Hyo happy and forget about her. It was going to take time but he was willing to do it for her happiness.

======================================================================

Lol as you can tell, I clearly did not finish my assignment as fast as I thought I would!

I'll update again today though. That's for sure! :)

Thanks for the comments!!! :)