Almost Over

Can't Stop Me From Loving You

~~~~~~~~ Your P.O.V ~~~~~~~~~~

Dara was in love with my new dress and after I calmed her down about Taecyeon we went downstairs to find all the guys sitting on the floor and whispering things.

“What are you guys up to?” I asked confused. Junho looked up at me with hopeful eyes.

“We’re doing a secret mission that cannot be discussed with girls,” Nickhun said as he looked up at us.

I looked at Jay and he just smiled at me. I knew I shouldn’t have left him alone with these idiots.

After an hour everyone was back onto the couches and they were waiting while Junho called someone.

“She said she’ll meet me tomorrow,” said Junho when he came back in.

They all exclaimed, “YEAH!!”

"Okay everyone meet here at 4pm tomorrow don’t come late."

“Bye baby,” said Jay and he kissed me on the cheek.

“I’m coming tomorrow. I want to see what got them so excited,” said Dara as she was walking out. We both laughed at the guys and she left.

“Me and Nickhun are going to buy the accessories,” said Wooyoung looking at the guys.

“Psshhtt, accessories?” Taecyeon laughed.

“uuhh, weapons!” said Nickhun and they walked out.

I have a feeling they’re not doing something right.

The next day came and everyone was in our living room.

Junho said bye and left.

“Can you hear anything?” Nickhun asked Wooyoung.

“No barely… this isn’t good.”

“This is bull! I say we go watch the action live,” TOP thought out loud.

“That’s a great idea, we can take 2 cars,” added Jay.

In no time we were all in the cars and I still had no idea about what was happening.We all walked towards a restaurant and I could see Junho sitting at a table with Nicole.Then I finally understood and burst out laughing.

“Shhh! They’ll find us out!” Wooyoung put his hand on my mouth. Jay lightly took it off.

We could hear Junho and Nicole talking but they couldn’t see us. We were hiding behind a big bush.

“I still don’t get why you’re angry,” Junho said with an annoyed look.

“Perfect. He’s doing it exactly how we taught him,” TOP said smiling proudly as if it was his son playing a winning match.

“What? It’s not even that confusing,” Nicole also looked angry.

“That’s what we were expecting,” said Taecyeon about her reaction.

“Well that’s how I am... get used to it,” said Junho nonchalantly.

“What!?” Dara and I cried out while all the boys grinned ecstatically.

“Who told him this bull?” asked Dara.

“We all did. This is a masterpiece,” answered Taecyeon.

“I can’t believe this,” said Nicole ready to leave.

“Not even. He’s gonna get his dumped,” I said worried. “Give me the mic,” I ordered Wooyoung.

“Junho do you hear me?” I asked through the mic.

“What are you doing? He can’t answer you like that in front of her,” complained Nickhun.

“Right!” I talked into the mic again, “Cough if you hear me.” I heard Junho coughing.

“Tell her that you truly love her and that you will try your best to act the way she wants you to; in your own words.” All the guys looked at me as if I just killed him.

“Now he’s gonna look like he’s a wussy,” whined TOP.

“Sorry, that came out wrong. What I mean is that I am not used to having a girlfriend so I don’t really know how to react to things yet. Just give me another chance and you’ll see that I am improving slowly,” said Junho gently.

Nicole put her purse down and looked like she wasn’t leaving anytime soon.

“Sorry for surprising you like that last time,” she apologized.

“Say ‘it’s okay baby, you even look cute when you’re angry,” said Dara into the microphone. The guys looked at her as if she killed him too.

After Junho told her that Nicole moved over and kissed him on the mouth. 
All the guys got excited and jumped up clapping and whistling. Nicole and Junho looked at us confused.
Junho was so surprised; I knew he was going to beat the guys up at home.

“You guys are idiots. Next time you have problems ask a GIRL and not some hooligans,” I lectured them.

Just then my phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Hey, Ji Hyo. How are you?” asked a familiar voice.

“Jaejoong! How are you? I haven’t heard from you for a while!” I smiled. Everyone was looking at me.

“Can we meet up anytime soon? Maybe tomorrow or the day after; whenever you’re not busy.”

“Actually I can meet up right now. You name the place...” And with that we hung up.

“That was Jaejoong?” asked Jay.

“Yeah. He wants to meet up. I’m going right now,” I answered.

“Oh… well, there’s actually something I wanted to tell you. I’ll tell you on the way there,” said Jay.

We got into the car and left everyone behind.

“What is it?” I asked worried.

“Before Jaejoong left to America he came and found me…” he started.

“Really?” I asked surprised.

“Yeah. He told me to take care of you-”

“What do you mean?”

“He said that he knew that your feelings were wavering and that at one point you’d move on and find the person you truly love. He didn’t tell me that he was leaving but I understood when you told me he actually left.”

“So… his dad wasn’t truly sick? He left just because he knew that at one point I’d leave him for you?” I was really angry but inside I felt comfort and greater respect and love towards him. A man like Jaejoong only deserves the best and I am not anything close to that. He is a friend I will cherish forever.

“Why didn’t you tell me then?” I asked him after a while.

“I wasn’t sure what the right thing to do was. You were so heartbroken and life got crazy around then,” he explained.

When we got to the park Jay parked and waited for me to get out.

“Call me when you’re done. I won’t go too far,” he said.

“Okay.” I leaned over and gave him a peck on the lips.

======================================================================

Finally, tying up all the knots.

Please Comment :D I always read the comments, even though I don't reply.

Thanks a lot for all our support <3<3<3

======================================================================