War or Game?

Can't Stop Me From Loving You

The air got tense. The music started again and Jaebeom started to show his moves. He was really good and swift. I could see him incorporate dance moves into it, making it his own.

I was speechless. I saw him in a way I never got to see him before. I was really happy; to be able to see a side of him he doesn’t show. I wonder why he wouldn’t step into the middle though. He has enough skills to make my hair fall off.

It seemed like Jaebeom had danced for 30 seconds. That’s how good he was. He danced for about 5 minutes. Then the other guy stepped in. I could tell he played this dirty. He always tried to do things that sometimes either got the crowd excited or just repelled. Not that they were disgusting, they were probably moves used in an underground bboy battles.

The other guy did a great show too, but most of the crowd was on Jaebeom’s side.

After they were done, both of the guys were panting hard.
Then the DJ yelled through the mike… again…. “That was Jaebeom and Brian Joo for you, people. Now who’s going to get the loudest screams?”

The crowd cheered to this too. I didn’t know what the hell he was talking about but whatever. Then I heard some girls have a conversation well more of a mini argument. They were both really into it.

The person that gets the loudest cheers wins this competition. I didn’t know they still do things like this.

Just then this guy that I saw around a few times earlier comes up to me. He was tall and he was good-looking. Not my type though.

“Hey, do you know a guy called Taecyeon?”

I nodded, I couldn’t keep my eyes off of him, and he had this thing about him. How would he know Taec? The guy smiled, relieved that I knew who Taecyeon was.

“He is my cousin, well basically my brother…” I missed Taecyeon. I had this feeling that stung right now. I knew I wouldn’t be able to talk about him any longer before my tears start again.

“Well… when you see him can you tell him a guy called…”

Jaebeom walked up to me, “Let’s go-“

“No, wait, we need to hear the cheers and...” I turned back to look at the guy and he was gone.

“That’s not a good idea Ji Hyo, we need to leave.”

“You shouldn’t leave us Jay, it’s just got heated.”
Jaebeom just turned around and glared at Brian.

At this point the DJ was saying ‘Brian’ and his cheers were loud. We were just leaving the circle, when the DJ yelled, “JAEBEOM!” If you thought that Brian’s cheers were loud, compared to Jaebeom’s they were a whisper. The whole warehouse was cheering. Not just the people watching the battle. That’s when I realized that everyone was watching the battle. People on the balconies of the second floor as well.

Brian looked like he was getting pissed and his buddies didn’t look that pleased either. Jaebeom had his back to them at that point and all of a sudden he turned around in a split second and pulled out his gun. I stood there speechless. Brian Joo had done the same, and they were now both facing each other with their arms almost touching and guns in each other’s faces. Slowly Brian’s people were pulling out guns as well.

I looked around me in a circle. A saw a few people leave slowly and quietly. No one screaming, no one running. All curious; standing. What’s wrong with them? These things lead to stray bullets and unwanted deaths, they should leave before I get to watch another Yunho incident.

I was scared for Jaebeom as well; he was the only one holding a gun towards the “others”. I didn’t know what to do though. They were all still silently staring at each other.

I was about to pull Jaebeom’s arm down, even though I wasn’t sure if it was the right thing to do when…

When I heard that ChickChik sound. Like someone that was getting their guns ready. And all of a sudden, there were at least 10 guys around us; including Junsu and Chansung and the other buff guys.

I was so happy I could’ve kissed Junsu and Chansung, except that I would probably get quite an beating from Junsu’s girlfriend. Even though she is short and small, that girl has muscles. And let me tell you, you DO NOT touch her man Junsu; only if you have a death wish.

I was even more speechless now, is that even possible? I was waiting for the bullets to go flying. I’m not sure what I expected actually, maybe to wake up screaming in my bed.

They stood there all facing each other for the longest time ever… I wasn’t sure if I could hold on any longer. It was like my legs were getting weak from all the nervousness and terrifying incidents.

At that moment, Chansung slowly leaned over to Junsu, and whispered to make sure no one can hear.

“Yo, can we get this over with, the master is calling.” He said as he looked down to his stomach indicating that he was hungry.

I am not lying, the look on Junsu’s face looked like he was ready to change his target and point his gun at Chansung. Chansung gave a cute smile to Junsu and after his stomach rumbled he turned his face back to the action.
I wasn’t sure what to do anymore.

Just then Jaebeom took his glare off of Brian and turned around to look at me.

“Ji Hyo Leave.” He ordered me to go. WHAT?!? HELL NO!!

“No.” haha Yeah that’s all I said. No, I am not crazy. I wanted to leave, who wouldn’t? But I was not going to walk out of here leaving him behind like this.

His eyes softened, but then he looked at Chansung and did a motion with his head towards me. Chansung started to walk towards me. Everyone was watching this, and more and more people were leaving quietly.

I looked at Brian one more time and he was smirking, I could tell something really bad was going to happen. Chansung was about 3 meters away from me, when a guy grabbed me from behind.

“I’ll get you out of here,” he said from behind me.

I started to scream loudly, I was so scared. He was muscular, you wouldn’t realize form far but I could tell because I could feel his muscles. Well the guy did have a nice body, and he looked hot. I don’t know why I was checking out the guy that was holding onto me.

After this everything started. Like this moment was what this whole thing needed. Jaebeom turned around and in one swift move pointed the gun at the guy behind me and shot. In that same millisecond, the guy screamed in agony and let go. I realized that it was the guy that talked to me earlier about Taecyeon.

That’s when hell broke loose, this one shot led to many others. A lot of people were getting wounded. Now almost all of the people not involved were gone. Others stood next to the warehouse doors and peeked in to see how it goes.

I looked down at the guy kneeled down on the floor still yelling. It was a scream that I could not explain in any way. I don’t think I even can understand it myself. He was holding on to his stomach. I didn’t know what to do. So I took off the sweater I was wearing.

I wrapped it and tightened it around his wound to stop the blood. The guy was looking at me confused.

He opened his mouth, and he winced. A few seconds later he said, “Why…” I raised my eyebrows, “… why are you helping me?” His voice was heavy but soothing.

I didn’t know why actually. “I don’t know…. What else to do.” I let go of his stomach. I had blood all over my hands right now. It had a cool feeling; even though it was liquid, it had this silky feeling to it.

After I took off my hands he was in more pain. So I put pressure on his stomach again instantly. I was no Bruce Lee when it came to fighting, but I wasn’t too bad at cleaning wounds. This time it was worst. I was so much more scared. Everyone was running around, others hiding or crouching. I wasn’t this scared when I treated Jaebeom; he was so much calmer. He barely showed any sign of pain.

“Listen… get out of here before you get hurt,” the guy said as he struggled to sit up straight.

I shook my head; I couldn’t just leave anyone like this. He has a family as well. I think I was acting like this because of Taecyeon. Taecyeon might look like a bad guy but he isn’t. He isn’t as bad as he looks. He clearly loves me and cares about me.

He was starting to become impatient. His voice got a little louder, “the chance that you get hit by a bullet is about 35%, but even if you don’t, they won’t let you get out of here freely. Brian will try anything to get on Jaebeom’s bad side. He might try to kidnap you or something...” he got quiet for a few seconds to breathe heavily; he needed to take big and deep breaths because of his wound.

“That was what I was supposed to do, take you out of here and kidnap you, even though…” Although he paused again, I knew it wasn’t to breathe; it was as if he was arguing with himself whether to tell me something or not. But then he continued, “I was going to get you out and let you go.”

My eyes widened then, my mouth opened and formed into an O shape, yet, all that came out of my mouth was “oh”.

“Now! Get Out!” he lightly pushed me.

I looked around me, it was chaotic. I see these types of things in movies but even this looked like a scene taken out of a movie. There were more men now, as if the word went out and everyone called for back-up. I looked everywhere for Jay but I couldn’t see him anywhere.

“No.” I had no idea why I wouldn’t leave. I was so scared my hands were shaking vigorously. My heart was thumping so fast, it was hitting against my rib cage.

“I guess you’re the stubborn type.” I looked at the guy after he said that. It took him a few seconds to stand up.
It also took him a lot of strength but he took it all in.
He grabbed my arm and lightly pushed me in front of him, to protect me from behind. He pushed me in the direction of the doors.

Then I saw a figure I recognize at the warehouse door. Taecyeon then walked in and saw me. Ji hyo!” he yelled towards me. He began to run.

Just then a random guy from the enemies side spotted me, “there she is!” He pointed the gun towards me and shot. I stopped and closed my eyes. I waited for the effect, but I didn’t feel anything.

“TOP?.... Yo TOP!”

When I opened my eyes I saw the man that was trying to protect me hugging me. He had taken the bullet for me… but why? His eyes were wide open and he was frozen. As if he was scared to move. I gasped in horror.

“TOP!” Said Taecyeon as he arrived to my side and put his hand on my protector.  

==========================================================

You guys might be confused but I'll explain everything well soon. So do not panick! :)


And if anyone has any questions or are confused just ask. I will try to make my chapters better like that. Make sure I am not missing or messing anything. So don't be shy!