PMSing

Can't Stop Me From Loving You

I got home and my whole body was aching. I haven’t had a full work out like this one for a while now. I opened the door and walked into my house after Wooyoung and Nickhun dropped me off.

“Hey!” said TOP as he turned around and looked at me instead of the television.

“Hi, where’s everyone?” I asked concerned.

“Taec is upstairs and I can never know where Junho is,” chuckled TOP.

“Your cute baby brother is HEEERREE!!!” yelled Junho as he appeared from the basement and he jumped on me.

“Ahhhh!~ Yo! Ouch! Junho! You’re hurting me!” I wriggled from under him. He was pressing on every single sore spot available on my body.

“Get off her,” said TOP as he pulled Junho off with one arm so easily.

“Why are you so hurt? More freaky people at the store?” He asked. He did not wait for my answer; he walked swiftly towards the door and said, “I’m gonna go show these people who not to mess with,” as he put on his shoes.

“This kid does not get it does he?” laughed TOP. I knew that he was implying that Junho could not stand a chance.

“No one came, and even if they did I had Nickhun…and Wooyoung came as well.” Junho put his head down as he took off his shoes in a less hyper manner.

I was not in the mood to joke with everyone, “I’ll be in my room. Sorry, I can’t cook today.”

“But-” Yelled Junho.

“It’s okay,” I heard TOP say.

I hadn’t even waited for anyone’s response and headed towards the stairs. However, I could still hear Junho speaking to TOP. “Why is she so sad? Hmm?”

“Listen, just leave her alone these few days. She’s obviously not feeling well.”

“Why though?!” whined Junho.

“Maybe it’s PMS,” whispered TOP.

“Ooohhh!” said Junho and he sat down quietly.

I shook my head. Whenever a girl is in a bad mood all they can do is blame it on PMS. As if there is no other reasons we can get mad or annoyed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Taec’s POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard Ji Hyo walk into the house but I was busy working out in my room. This time I couldn’t do it to any SNSD songs or TOP would obviously make fun of me for the rest of my life.

I think it’s been half an hour but I’ll go check her room.
I walked over to her room and opened the door slowly. She did not realize that I did that. I could see her tiny body on her bed. She was sitting up with her head on her knees. Her hands were in front of her face stopping her tears. I could see her body trembling quietly as she restrained herself from being heard.

I was not sure if now is the right time to go talk to her so I walked away and went into my room. I wanted to know the reason behind her tears but I decided to wait. As soon as I entered my room, I hadn’t even closed the door yet, Junho came running up the stairs loudly.

He ran quickly past my room and knocked on her door. He walked in without her consent and I could hear him speak to her.

“Omo! Who made my sister cry so that I can go beat them up?”

“Junho! Keep quiet, everyone will hear you.”

I smiled at how Junho could be sometimes. If anyone is depressed all they need is a dose of Junho. It will last for a while.

“I’m not kidding! And then I can show TOP what I can do. You think I don’t see him? I see him chuckle to himself every time I talk about beating someone up.” Junho rambled on.

Then I couldn’t hear anything anymore. My curiosity led me all the way to her door and I peeked in to her room. Ji Hyo had a hand behind Junho’s head while the other was on his mouth preventing him from saying anything else.
After a while she took her hand off.

“No one made me cry, okay?” She whispered.

“No someone did so tell me who so that I can go beat them up!” he repeated.

He had turned his body towards the door so I pulled back a little.

I looked back two seconds later, and Ji Hyo had grabbed his shirt from the back as he moved in his place acting like he was running out. “Let me at him! Let me at him!” Junho was now moving his arms around as if he was punching someone.

He suddenly stopped running and moving; his weight pushed onto hers as he lost balance and both of them fell on the floor.

Ji Hyo burst out laughing as Junho looked around confused. He then looked back at Ji Hyo and he smiled since he saw her laughing. “That’s more like it!” He said happily.

I decided that it was time for me to step in. I walked in and wrestled Junho out of her room. “If you want to beat someone up, you should at least be able to hold you balance.”

“If learning how to fight will make me a self-absorbed person like you then I don’t want to,” he said to me as he struggled under my arms.

I tightened my grip around his neck. “Who is self-absorbed?” I threatened as I tightened even more.
“T…O…P” attempted Junho.

“I heard that!” Yelled TOP from downstairs.

“Me… I… Am” he then said. I let go and he grinned and left Ji Hyo’s room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Your P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I knew why Taecyeon was in my room. He is always here. He somehow senses how I feel.

I sat down on my bed and waited for him to start.

“What’s up?” he asked as he sat down next to me.

“Nothing…” I was just a little bit angry at him.

“I can tell that there is something, just tell me,” he pressed on as he eyed me curiously.

I lost it, “Why would you go and tell Jaebeom about what happened at the store? Huh?! Did you do that on purpose? I know you don’t like him, but from the beginning your intentions was to keep him away. You did that on purpose didn’t you? It was obvious that he would freak and act the way he is. Now he won’t even answer my phone calls.”

I stopped to take a breath and Taec was just sitting on my
bed with his eyes wide open,

“Uhh… Jaebeom told you to stay away from him?” He then asked as I just stared at the ground breathing. He laughed.

“mmmmhhmm” I nodded.

“Oh. Well I actually did not expect him to do that at all.I was telling him just so that he could take care of the men. Otherwise he would never anticipate them. As much as I don’t like him. Or- you with him, I would never interfere between you two since I already promised!”

“Okay-“ Now, I felt like I over-reacted.

“Now, go cook. I am hungry!” He pushed me out the door as he smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Jay’s P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was lying down on my bed staring at the ceiling when my phone rang.

“Hello.”

“Yah, Jay! Come get a drink with us.” I heard Junsu’s voice.

“No, I don’t feel like it. Go without me.”

“Come on, we’ll go get some snacks too!” Now that was Chansung.

“I really don’t feel like it.” I answered uninterested.

“Hyung, maybe this is not the time to talk about this, but, don’t you think your feelings towards her are a little more than a dongseang?”

“What?”

“Don’t act naïve. We all know that’s the reason you don’t feel like doing anything these days. Just stop pushing her away and go tell her you love her and act like yourself again.” Said Junsu in a very exasperated tone and he closed the phone.

Do I really love her? There’s no way. Love is obviously not the thing for me. ………………………………….I do love her, that’s for sure. Now I get it! Aish! What if she leaves me and never comes back like- DING DONG.

I was wearing grey sweat pants and a white wife beater but I still decided to answer the door. It’s probably Junsu and Chansung.

DING DONG. “Yeah I’m coming. I’m coming!”

I opened the door and Tiffany was standing there. She was head over heels for me. I was about to close the door in her face when she stopped it.

“Jay! Come on, I’ve followed you for the past 10 years of my life.”

“Tiff, leave me alone. I just don’t like you.” I said exasperated.

I tried closing the door again, when she opposed even harder.

“Well, too bad. Your dad invited me to stay for a few days.” She said in her chirpy voice and she opened the door widely and stepped in.

“TIFFANY!” I heard Jinwoon yell as he ran down the stairs.

Oh, did I mention that my brother loves her?

=====================================================

Hope you liked the few chaps I just posted! :D

I'll update again as soon as possible

And don't stop commenting! <3

=====================================================