Uggh, Girls....

Can't Stop Me From Loving You

Jay was pretty comfortable at my house and the guys and him got along quickly.

After a while Jaebeom and I went for a walk in order to get some fresh air.

I wasn’t sure how to bring up Jinwoon’s problem but I knew I had to.

Jay looked sideways at me and grabbed my hand and grinned.

“Jay...” I gripped his hand tighter. “I heard yesterday…about Jinwoon.”

He smiled sweetly, “yes, he told me.”

“Are you okay? Do you need to talk about it? You seem weak these days.”

“Yes, I’m fine. My dad actually refused Jinwoon’s help,” he added.

“What? Really? But he told him he’d start training him today,” I exclaimed.

We walked over to the park and sat on the swings.

“My dad was just testing how far Jinwoon would go. He was pretty serious yesterday,” explained Jay. “But later on he told him that he already made one mistake and he was not planning on ruining his other son.”

I started to laugh; part of it was because I was happy Jinwoon’s plans did not work.

“What’s so funny?” he asked smiling.

“Your dad said you were ‘ruined’.”

Jay laughed, “Hey! Are you agreeing with him?”

“Of course not! I don’t go out with ruined people,” I teased.

“Wooyoung isn’t considered ruined?” Jay gasped dramatically.

“That’s one of my best friends you’re talking about,” I protested and fake slapped him on the arm.

“Just playing with you.” We both smiled and looked up at the sky. Maybe life would just get better and better from now on.

I looked at my house and saw a female figure, “Hey! That’s Dara!” I exclaimed and stood up quickly.

~~~~Taecyeon’s POV~~~~~

“So, your dramatic act is finally over?” asked us Nickhun.

“Yeah, I think we shook Ji Hyo enough,” I answered pleased with myself.

“I think I like my brother-in-law,” said Junho right after.

“WHAT?” exclaimed Wooyoung.

We laughed…brother-in-law…really?

“Yeah, he’s cute!” he then exclaimed.

“WHAT?!” screamed Wooyoung even louder.

We all laughed again.

“Nicole’s cute,” said Nickhun.

“Let’s not talk about her,” said Junho and quickly went upstairs.

Everyone shrugged and decided to ask later.

“Taecyeon, your leg is healing quickly. Thank God you are done with all that mafia ,” said TOP.

“Yeah, if it wasn’t for Jay I might be dead by now. I owe him my life,” I finally spoke out my thoughts.

“T-Taec? What are they talking about?” I heard Dara’s voice. I thought it was my imagination but everyone was looking at the door with shocked expressions.

I stood up quickly. “D-Dara! How long have you been there?” I asked confused.

“Long enough,” she answered. She gave me one last look and turned around to walk away.

I followed her out quickly. “Dara, wait, please! I can explain.”

She kept walking; I ran after her to catch up and turned her around.

“Wait… you have to listen to me. I wasn’t shot while hunting, that was a lie,” I quickly said, I knew she heard what ha[[ened inside.

“Then, what happened?” she seemed reluctant to ask.

“I was…working,” I did not know how to explain this to her. She raised an eyebrow and looked behind me. I knew she was thinking of walking away again. I have never told anyone about the type of work I do. No, the type of work I DID. But I knew for a fact that Dara was someone I did not want to lose and I wanted her to know all about my past.

I took a deep breath and was ready to give it a shot. “I worked as a gangster.”

Her eyes widened and dropped open. She did not speak for a while and took a step back. I exhaled; I should’ve known she would not be able to accept me.

“This is too much for me to handle right now,” she mumbled. I nodded. I was going to turn around and give up but she spoke again.

“I need to think about this… but for now, promise me that you will never lie to me again.”

I was shocked. She was actually ready to discuss this. I grinned and pulled her into a hug. “I promise!”

I pulled back and crashed my lips on hers. We kissed for a few minutes then we both pulled out to breathe.

“So, Ji Hyo knew about this?” she then asked as we headed back to the house.

“Yes, I did,” answered Ji Hyo from behind. I turned around to see her and Jay walking towards us.

“I can’t believe you didn’t tell me!” exclaimed Dara running towards her friend.

“Sorry! It wasn’t something I could say out loud,” she explained. They hugged each other and we all went inside. It’s so easy for girls to compromise. All Ji Hyo had to say was one sentence and it was already solved. I probably have hours and hours to dreadfully wait for.

~~~~~~~ Junho’s P.O.V ~~~~~~~~

Lee Ji Hyo came upstairs with Dara to show Dara her new dress and heels and they left the guys downstairs.

“Junho get your downstairs,” yelled Ji Hyo, at me from her room.

All these giddy girlfriend and boyfriends are pissing me off. I feel like and they just have fun the whole time and “accept each other”… why am I the only one with no happy ending? I even her Wooyoung talk about a girl he was interested in and it seemed to be kicking off. 
Well, I guess I’ll go downstairs now.

“Jay, why don’t you teach us some bboying moves?” asked Wooyoung.

WOW! Even these guys are having a happy ending together. Life .

Taecyeon looked up at me, “What’s wrong with my cute little cousin?”

“Yeah, you haven’t been acting normal these days,” added Nickhun.

I didn’t know I was that transparent. I exhaled and sat down on one of the couches.

“Nicole and I got into a fight,” I whispered.

They all laughed. “That’s something that happens often,” said TOP.

“Yeah, but I don’t understand her. Why do I always have to prove that I like her?” I asked annoyed now.

“That’s such a girl thing to do,” complained Nickhun.

“Thank God I never had those problems,” said Jay thankful.

“I have an idea!” exclaimed Wooyoung. We all turned and looked at him. “We’ll go with you to your next date.”

“NO!” I screamed. They were planning to ruin my life.

“We won’t actually be there with you. We’ll stay here and you’ll have a mic on you,” continued Wooyoung.

Everyone had a glow in their eyes. My life is OVER.

=====================================================================

Today I wrote my first id-term at university :) No different from high school. lol XD

I'll put the next chapter up now, since it's a little short. More updates coming soon. I'm so sad that this is almost over 3

I am writing a new fanfic now... Yeah, that's what happens when you have an hour and a half with nothing to do at uni and a laptop. I'll be posting it up soon. 

======================================================================