Couple Ts

Can't Stop Me From Loving You

The next morning I woke up at 8 to get ready. I took a shower and I wasn't sure about what to wear. Usually I was so good at it. But since it was my first date with Jaejoong I wanted it to be perfect.

“I need an idea of where we’re going, What should I wear? ^.^” I sent this text message to Jaejoong.

A few seconds later I got a message back.

“Mhm. You can wear anything you’ll always look good. But if you’re worried… wear something comfortable. Babo, You’re too cute ;) “

I then picked my outfit.
http://www.yesstyle.com/en/zoo-short-sleeve-top-ruffle-top-dark-blue-one-size/info.html/pid.1023047543
( lol again. If you scroll down you’ll see the outfits. All of them are super cute. So whichever one you see yourself in the most you can ‘wear’”. I personally would have picked the light blue shirt tucked into the pink and blue skirt and the straw hat.)

Before I dressed I wanted to check up on Taecyeon. He was sleeping and he looked fine. I put his pills next to him with a bottle of water. Everything was there for him in case he wakes up.

Then I went to Junho’s room he was sleeping too.
I put $20 on his nightstand with a note:
I’m going out, might be late.
Take care of Taec. Make sure he takes medicine.
Money for food. Love you :)

I got dressed and waited for Jaejoong. He arrived a few minutes later.

“Good morning,” he said as he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

“Morning,” I replied and smiled.

“Are you ready to go?” he asked as he looked me up and down and smiled

“Yes!”. He looked really cute, not teacher like at all.

Jaejoong:
http://img80.imageshack.us/i/8776156c20aa62e88458e7b.jpg

He took me to the car and opened the door for me. He then took me to a small coffee shop that wasn’t too far. I had a nice small breakfast and drank coffee while chatting the whole time. I told him everything but I left out Jaebeom and Taecyeon.

“How did you break up with Wooyoung?” he questioned carefully.

“Well, we went out for three years, and then one day he got drunk at a club and…” I was ready to tell Jaejoong anything, “…he ended up spending the night at her house.”
Jaejoong did not expect such a thing. “Oh.” He put his hand on mine to reassure me.

He wasn’t sure if he should ask but he wanted to know. “How did you find out?”

I smiled. “He told me himself.” That was a great thing about Wooyoung.

“Well, he gets bonus points for being extra honest,” he said smiling. Jaejoong was sort of glad I didn’t find out in a weird way. Like the girl ending up on my doorsteps pregnant and blaming me for seducing a father or something.

“Where are we going next?” I asked him. I was acting the same way I did the two weeks we went out as friends. But when we walked out of the coffee shop Jaejoong grabbed my hand. It felt warm, and I was happy.

“Where do you want to go?”

“Mmmm? Window Shopping!” I loved doing that. Maybe that’s’ where I got my fashion from.

“Let’s go.”

We walked down the streets hand in hand as I commented on all the clothes.

“Let’s get Couple Ts,” I said as I pulled him into a store and he pulled back shaking his head.

“Come on. It’ll be cute!” We found many Couple T’s and all of them were so nice and perfect but we decided on one. It was a heart that was a puzzle and it had a girl and a boy, each of them held a piece of the puzzle.

Couple T’s : http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://boldloft.com/osc/images/gift_ideas/valentine_tshirts.jpg&imgrefurl=http://boldloft.com/osc/valentine_tshirts_home.php&usg=__50eZPdLSa1c7ZWDVxup_jXS4Ml4=&h=376&w=550&sz=134&hl=en&start=2&um=1&tbnid=AtZW0Wd1HcovuM:&tbnh=91&tbnw=133&prev=/images%3Fq%3DCouple%2BT-Shirts%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1

We both decided not to wear them yet, because the rest of our clothes weren’t suitable.

“We’ll wear them next time,” promised Jaejoong.

He grabbed my hand and kept walking down the street. “I’m hungry” he pouted.

We then went to a restaurant of our choice. I had a quick meal. Then Jaejoong felt like going to a park; I wanted to be outside too.

There was a park 20 minutes away and we walked slowly, hand in hand. It was getting dark. When we arrived at the park there were only a few kids around since most of them headed home. We sat at a bench, in comfortable silence, our hands intertwined as we watched the sunset. The silence wasn't awkward at all. I felt as if we belonged.

Suddenly I felt movement next to me. I turned around to look at Jaejoong but his face was a few inches away.

“Joongie?”

“I had fun today,” he whispered. I felt his hot breath on my neck.

“M… Me too.” I was dazed at how beautiful he is and I stuttered.

“I just wanted to…” he brought his head forward, his lips only a few centimeters away now.

“Kiss you,” he said as he moved forward. I closed my eyes. His lips were soft; our kiss soon became hot and passionate, deepening every second. This was our first kiss as boyfriend/ girlfriend. He moved one hand and put it on your waist while he used the other one to make sure he’s stable. He put it behind you on the arm of the bench. I didn’t move and just kissed him back.  

======================================================================

An innocent chapter :)

The next one will be awesome! Jay Lovers!!

Comments! <3