~*SEVEN*~

~* ♥ MiNE ♥*~ ft Choi Jonghun (FT Island) & Bae Suzy (Miss A)

 

Jonghun waited with bated breath on how Suzy would react. She gazed at him unblinkingly for a couple of seconds before bursting into deafening laughter. “Did you just say that you would date me if you had a chance?” she continued laughing. Jonghun observed Suzy’s body language. She thought he was joking. Well technically he was but only half of that was a joke.

After the events of that day Jonghun was feeling uncertain on where he stood with Suzy & what she meant to him. Jonghun was blessed enough that he never had to worry about anyone or anything but that evening he truly felt worried for Suzy.

When women cried as he broke up with them Jonghun didn’t feel guilty because he knew & they knew that it was nothing serious yet they found it necessary to create drama to find excuses to cling onto him. However why he felt guilty, worried & hurt when Suzy cried was something Jonghun couldn’t put his finger on.

“Yes. I think that dress changed my mind about you.” Jonghun told Suzy who shrugged nonchalantly. “I already told you Jonghun. I’m not interested in you. If I was going to fall in love with you I wouldn’t have waited five years to do so. Plus I don’t think I’m even your type right?” Suzy helped herself to some mashed potatoes.

“You’re not but..” Jonghun wanted to continue but a part of him held back. He needed time to figure out what exactly it was he felt for Suzy before saying something that might ruin the friendship between them both. “Yeah you’re not. My type are hot gorgeous pots who are looking for a good time. You’re too PG-rated for me.” Jonghun said half-heartedly.

“See.” Suzy nodded as if she already knew the answer. “I’m sure you’ll find a perfect girl for yourself soon Jonghun. If you cannot I will personally find a wonderful woman for you. Hopefully someone who can change your lifestyle & make you practice monogamy.” Suzy held out the coleslaw to Jonghun who took a generous helping.

“Maybe I already have.” Jonghun took a sip of his Coke. “You mean HyunAh right? She seems pretty great.” Suzy nodded with approval. “And you’ve got Lee Hyun Woo.” Jonghun said sourly.

At the mention of Hyun Woo’s name Suzy’s smile faded into oblivion. He had stood her up. Her perfect caring boyfriend had stood Suzy up for the first time. Jonghun mentally smacked himself for saying Hyun Woo’s name. “I’m sorry.” He apologised to Suzy immediately.

“Don’t be. I just need to come to terms that I got stood up by Hyun Woo oppa. He still hasn’t even called yet. I wonder if there is something wrong? Could he.. he be hurt in an accident or something?” Suzy’s eyes bulged out at the imagination of such a horrific situation. Jonghun shook his head vehemently.

“I doubt it. If Hyun Woo was dead we’d know.” Jonghun said & yelped when Suzy smacked him on the back of his head. “Don’t you curse him!” she scolded Jonghun. “Even after he stood you up you are speaking up in defence of him. Do you love him that much?” Jonghun picked at the salad listlessly. “No matter how many times you ask me that question my answer is going to be the same. I do love Hyun Woo oppa. He is my future.” Suzy said with conviction.

Jonghun decided to ignore the love radiating from Suzy’s words for Hyun Woo and switched on the television. “Oh my god! I love this movie!” Suzy sat up with interest as the title flashed onto the huge television screen. “The Expendables? Seriously? Do you enjoy watching people & things being blown up so much?” Jonghun winced as he saw a man exploding onscreen.

Suzy however chewed without a care her eyes glued onto the screen. Ever since she was young Suzy had a very high tolerance level for mayhem, madness and violence. “This could be the reason why guys are scared of you. You are a man in disguise.” Jonghun remarked sarcastically moving closer to Suzy on the couch.

“Shut up you incorrigible womaniser!” Suzy retorted. Hiding his smile behind his pizza Jonghun shifted his attention to the television screen.

A couple of hours later the ending credits were rolling while Suzy demolished off the last slice of cream pasta flavoured pizza. “Yummy!” she the cream off her fingers & smiled her dimples appearing again. Jonghun shook his head in exasperation. Suzy was truly an ‘Eaterminator’ demolishing everything edible in sight without stopping for breath.

“You better stop eating like that. Would your boyfriend still want you if you were a potato?” Jonghun couldn’t help teasing her. Suzy’s full cheeks turned pink. “I’m sure he wouldn’t mind me if I was a potato. Why do you care? It’s not as if you want a potato for a girlfriend.” Suzy replied back taking a sip of her Coke. Jonghun shot her a look. He wouldn’t really mind a potato for a girlfriend if it was Bae Suzy.

“Alright. Why don’t you go to sleep? I’m going for a walk.” Suzy stood up & stretched. Jonghun stood up quickly as well. “It’s 11pm Suzy. You want to go for a walk alone now? You’re crazy.” He told her disapprovingly. “I need to clear my mind. Like I said you go ahead & sleep okay?” Suzy started to head out of the mansion. “I’m coming with you.” Jonghun ran after her.

“Wow.. It’s so peaceful.” Suzy took into a lungful of the crisp fresh night air. “It is. I’ve never really enjoyed the night air before. It is pretty refreshing.” Jonghun agreed taking in a breath of the sweet air. “That’s because you’re too busy in the bedroom by then.” Suzy laughed, her laughter echoing through the silence of the night. Jonghun blushed. It was the truth but the way Suzy put it so bluntly it was quite embarrassing.

“Then what do you do at this time of the night?” he asked her. “Usually sleeping in my comfy bed or making myself a late night snack.” Suzy her lips. That time around it was Jonghun who laughed. “Your mind is always full of food.” He poked her in the arm. “Hey! At least it’s not full of half women like yours is!” Suzy poked him back in the stomach. They both walked in comfortable silence for a while before Suzy broke it.

“Jonghun?” she looked at him. “What is it?” he stopped walking & turned to her. “Do you think Hyun Woo oppa might leave me?” Suzy asked meeting Jonghun’s eyes. Jonghun sighed inwardly. As much as Suzy tried to give off the image of being a tough cookie Jonghun who knew her inside out realised that Suzy was a very sensitive girl. She needed to be reassured that she was loved or else it could shatter her self-esteem.

“I cannot answer that for you Suzy. I’m afraid the only one who can answer that question is Lee Hyun Woo. Why do you suddenly ask these sort of questions? Has Lee Hyun Woo said anything to you about a break up?” Jonghun wanted to know.

“No but lately he has been rather distanced from me. I didn’t want to say anything to you because I was unsure of it. After he stood me up today.. I’m starting to have doubts..” Suzy’s voice wavered. Jonghun placed his hands on Suzy’s shoulders firmly. “Look at me.” he instructed. Suzy did as he said.

“Tomorrow I want you to go meet Hyun Woo at his workplace & have a good talk with him. It’s better to iron out any doubts before you make a decision. Now stop worrying about it or else you’ll start getting wrinkles like an old lady.” Jonghun’s words seemed to inject some confidence into Suzy & she nodded back looking happier than she had been a few moments ago.

“Oh speaking of tomorrow.. There is going to be the annual bikini calendar photoshoot for our company. I’ll make sure to wake you up at least two hours before. If I remember correctly that is your favourite day of the year.” Suzy winked mischievously. “Is it? Well then I’ll be sure to get up on time.” Jonghun replied playing along.

“What do you mean she didn’t show?!” Suzy consulted her clipboard. So far eleven models had already arrived & were being readied by the head fashion consultant for the firm. However the twelfth model had gone AWOL & no matter how many times Suzy tried calling her she wouldn’t pick up her calls.

“Miss Bae.. Shall we call in for a replacement?” the photographer Nathan Lim called from behind his camera. “There is no way we can get a replacement at such short notice. Jonghun! What are you doing?” Suzy craned her neck to call him over. He was already chatting up the models, all of whom seemed completely entranced by his overflowing charm.

“Pardon me ladies. My associate calls.” Jonghun gave them a deep bow & got light giggles in response. “There you are flirting with the models when the last one hasn’t shown up yet! What are we going to do?” Suzy wrung her hands nervously. A model going AWOL was an unexpected problem & Suzy was at a loss of what she was supposed to do.

She couldn’t repeat the same model for another month. It wasn’t part of their contract anyway. Jonghun however seemed perfectly calm. “Just get another replacement.” He told her nonchalantly.

“It’s not that simple. Contracts have to be signed before we negotiate for another model. It cannot be done in a day. Do I look like a fairy godmother to you?” Suzy snapped. “Relax. I’m sure there is another way to solve this problem..” Jonghun looked around hoping that a solution came to him before Suzy snapped his spine into two.

As if a light bulb had gone off above his head an idea formed itself inside the depths of Jonghun’s mind. “I know! Why don’t YOU be the final model?” he asked Suzy. “WHAAAT???” Suzy’s screech filled the entire studio.

“Are you seriously telling me to wear a skimpy bikini with half my assets falling out & pose with it? Do you want me to kick your Choi Jonghun?” Suzy asked through gritted teeth when the entire studio turned to stare at her after her resounding screech. “Well we don’t have a choice.” Jonghun took a step back.

Suzy looked as if she was about to seriously harm him physically. “Why don’t you call HyunA? She is perfect for this!” Suzy retorted. “I would but she is off to Macau to perform for a show. She’ll be back in a week or so. So the next best choice would be you.” Jonghun tried to reason with Suzy.

“NO FREAKING WAY. I’m not a .” Suzy growled. “Hey.. No one said you were a . Posing in a bikini doesn’t make you a .” Jonghun attempted to calm her down. “Do you not know the purpose of this calendar or do I have to spell it out to you?” Suzy demanded. “Then we have no choice but to call off this photoshoot.” Jonghun spread out his hands in resignation.

Suzy was mad at Jonghun. Extremely mad to be exact but she couldn’t deny that he had a point. The photoshoot had to go on if not the company would have to face big losses and they’d probably be sued by the companies of the models as well for not fulfilling their end of the contract.

Looking around Suzy tried to find an alternative solution to what Jonghun was proposing but found nothing. The other women on the set were too old and Suzy couldn’t get another model on set on such short notice. Heaving a deep sigh Suzy gave in. “But I’m not going to wear a bikini.” Suzy said firmly. “Not a problem. Let me handle it.” Jonghun reassured her.

“This is freaking stupid.” Suzy stared at herself in the full length mirror of the dressing room. Instead of a bikini Jonghun had given her a midriff baring pink spaghetti strap top with white shorts.

It was more modest than a revealing bikini but Suzy still felt uncomfortable & apprehensive. “Fighting Bae Suzy! You’re doing this for your company. You’re doing this so that you’ll still have a job.” Suzy cheered herself up & walked out of the dressing room.

“So.. What are you doing tonight?” Jonghun asked the bleach blonde haired young woman in the shiny gold bikini. “Nothing. Are you asking me out on a date?” she purred seductively her hand on Jonghun’s chest. Jonghun was about to open his mouth to answer when he saw Suzy walking into the set wearing the outfit he had given her.

His breath catching in his chest Jonghun watched her walk up to Nathan & speak with him. “Hello? Where are you lost?” the model asked him looking slightly annoyed. “Excuse me.” Jonghun shrugged her hand off & walked away without even a second glance at her.

“Here I thought that she looked hot in that white dress yesterday. In this..” Jonghun gulped. Right now everything he hadn’t noticed about Suzy was displayed clearly. Every curve, every shape. She was hot. Jonghun realised that he was acting like a ert & closed his mouth. Trying to keep his not so clean thoughts to himself Jonghun begun to make his way towards Suzy.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s Note: Hope this chapter was good! Hehe.. Comments & feedback are welcome! Oh and the reason why I’m updating this particular story so quickly is because it’s the one that I don’t have writer’s block for. The other two.. I admit I’m kinda stuck. Suzy's outfit for the photoshoot was the same she wore for the Carribean Bay CF with 2PM. She looked so hot in that so I included that in my story. keke.. Anyways enjoy the latest chappie! :)