~*SEVENTEEN*~

~* ♥ MiNE ♥*~ ft Choi Jonghun (FT Island) & Bae Suzy (Miss A)

 

 

Suzy looked at the inviting bathtub & started filling it with hot water. She just couldn’t wait for her long awaited bath. A nice long soak in apple scented bubbles was what Suzy needed to relax all her stress. “Apple scented bubble bath. In you go.” Suzy took out a large bottle of her favourite Marks & Spencers apple scented bubble bath & poured a generous amount of liquid into the hot water.

She inhaled the fragrance of the bubbles & sighed. After the temperature came down to the right level Suzy disrobed & got into the bathtub. “Oh my god.. This feels amazing!” Suzy moaned & emerged herself fully into the bubbles.

“Hey do you want Western, Thai or Chinese for dinner?” Jonghun walked into the bathroom without knocking. “Argh! What the hell?!” Suzy screamed & sputtered when the apple scented bubbles went into . “What?” Jonghun examined his face in the mirror & gazed at Suzy’s outraged expression through his reflection.

“How.. how can you just walk into the bathroom without knocking? Were you raised in a barn? What if I was ?” Suzy gathered the bubbles around her body to prevent any parts from being seen accidentally by Jonghun. “Come on.. It’s not as if I haven’t any of that before. Plus you don’t have Lee Hyori’s body or anything.” Jonghun smirked.

“RIIIGHT. So says the guy whose eyes practically fell out when he saw me in that ty bride dress. You ert!” Suzy scoffed. “You noticed?” Jonghun leaned against the bathroom door his eyes twinkling playfully. “Can you please get out? Let me have my bubble bath in peace.” Suzy was exasperated when Jonghun didn’t budge from his place at the door. “Can’t I join you?” he started to take off his shirt when Suzy’s shout stopped him in mid movement.

“Stop it Choi Jonghun. Just because I cannot get up & kick your right now doesn’t mean you can start acting cheeky.” Suzy warned. “Why don’t you come & make me?” Jonghun watching Suzy’s pale cheeks flush with anger. After fifteen minutes of teasing her Jonghun finally decided to cut Suzy a break. “I’ll order room service then. So what’s your choice?” Jonghun held up the menu.

“Thai. Now OUT!” Suzy splashed some of the bubbles at Jonghun. Shielding himself from the foam attack Jonghun closed the door behind him quickly. “She’ll kill me when she finally gets out but it was worth it. This Suzy is such a prude.” Jonghun smiled as he placed the order for room service.

“That ert Choi Jonghun. I knew that it was a bad idea to room with him. In a honeymoon suite to make matters worse. Bae Suzy you better be careful.. That guy is dangerous.” Suzy told herself as she dried her hair & slipped into the nightgown. “This feels rather airy..” Suzy glanced down at her nightgown & noted that it was made of a silky flowing material that hugged every curve of her body. The rather low cut front & back were held together by two very thin straps.

“Man.. It really is for honeymooning couples.” Suzy whistled giving her hair a final toss. She examined herself in the mirror & found that she actually looked y. “Oh boy.. I hope I’m not turning into one of Jonghun’s s.” Suzy bit her bottom lip. However the fierce growl of her stomach made Suzy put aside her worries and head out of the bathroom to sample the food Jonghun had ordered for dinner.

A soft knock on the door indicated that the food Jonghun ordered had arrived. “Great! I’m hungry!” Jonghun jumped up & rushed to the door. The waiter entered pushing a silver trolley laden with the most mouth-watering Thai dishes. That particular Four Seasons Hotel was known for its Thai cuisine as there was a renowned Thai restaurant situated in the lobby itself. “Good evening sir. I’m here with your food order. Please sign this.” the waiter held out a clipboard with an acknowledgement slip.

Jonghun checked the food & signed the form. He was in the middle of handing the waiter a generous tip when Suzy walked out of the bathroom in a skimpy nightgown. His jaw almost hitting the floor at that sight Jonghun almost handed his entire wallet’s contents to the waiter who was also gawking at Suzy who was amusingly oblivious to the stares of the men. “You may go.” Jonghun shooed the waiter away. No one could ogle at Suzy except him even though she probably wouldn’t grant him exclusive rights for that.

“The food is here? Good! I’m starving!” Suzy walked up to the trolley where Jonghun was standing still gaping at her like an exhibit in a museum. “What are you looking at?” she raised her eyebrows. “That is some nightgown.” Jonghun let out an appreciative whistle. “Not happening today.” Suzy shook her head & pushed the trolley towards the couch.

“The night is still young.” Jonghun muttered under his breath. “The Thai food in this hotel is truly divine. Try the tom yum soup.” Suzy leaned forward to let Jonghun try some soup. Jonghun however gulped noisily & turned away. She was distracting him from the delicious food. “Are you unwell? Why do you look so nauseous?” Suzy finally noticed how awkward Jonghun looked. “Nothing.. I’m just not very hungry.” Jonghun didn’t meet her eyes.

Half an hour later Suzy had demolished the last of the spring rolls & tom yam soup while Jonghun had only managed to only nibble half a spring roll & drink half a bowl of tom yam suop. His mind refused to concentrate on anything else but the clueless violent beautiful woman in front of him. “Yah.. Where are you lost? You almost put your soup spoon into your nostrils!” Suzy hit Jonghun’s hand to jolt him back to reality.

“Um..Nowhere. I’m going to take a bath.” Jonghun stood up. “Give me a minute alright. Let me brush my teeth.” Suzy lunged for her toothbrush & rushed into the bathroom. Jonghun gathered his clothes & watched Suzy brushing her teeth while doing a random dance. Feeling a smile automatically making its way up to his face Jonghun scratched his neck sheepishly. Bae Suzy was crazy & she was driving him crazy.

Suzy was rearranging her luggage & neatly folding some of her messy clothes when her phone started ringing. Suzy saw the screen flashing with Hongki’s name & wrung her hands into frustration. She wanted to speak to him but at the same time she couldn’t give him an answer if he asked her about his confession. “Argh! Men!” Suzy complained as she pressed the green button to answer the call. “Suzy shi? Can you hear me?” Hongki’s voice was thick with static.

“Not really.. The line is not clear Hongki shi. Is everything alright over there?” Suzy cupped her hand over the receiver in an attempt to hear Hongki better. “I’m fine Suzy shi. I was wondering how you were doing? How was your convention?” Hongki’s voice was slightly more clear that time around. “It was fine.. A little boring but overall quite productive. I just had my dinner. Thai food that Jonghun ordered for both of us. How about you?” Suzy asked.

“I had rice cakes and pork belly at the store you recommended. That halmoni truly has the most delicious food.” Hongki told her. Suzy nodded in agreement. “Yes she is pretty incredible.” She added. “So Suzy.. Have you figured out what Lily in english translates to in Hangul?” Hongki’s voice trembled with hesitation.

Suzy pursed her lips. She was hoping Hongki wouldn’t ask her about it yet he did. “Hongki shi.. I..” Suzy was about to tell Hongki that she still needed more time when the line went dead. “Hello? Hello Hongki shi?” Suzy raised her voice but to no avail. The call had been terminated.

Jonghun heard Suzy speaking to someone in a low voice & rolled his eyes. It definitely was that Lee Hongki. “He wouldn’t even give her a day of peace, a day alone with me.” Jonghun dried his hair rather forcefully. He had to admit that Lee Hongki was perfect for Suzy, he was honest, reliable and steady.

A clone of Lee Hyun Woo but then again everyone knew how Lee Hyun Woo had turned out to be in the end. He had shattered Suzy’s heart into smithereens without even being sincerely apologetic. “You can try all you want Lee Hongki but all is fair in love and war.” Jonghun glared at his own reflection determinedly.

“My bed! My beautiful bed!” Suzy stared longingly at the king sized bed with the Egyptian cotton sheets and large fluffy velvety pillows. She could hardly resist from jumping onto the cushy bed & just sleeping for the next two or three days. “I’m so beat!” Suzy took a pillow & was in the midst of hugging it when Jonghun strolled out of the bedroom wearing nothing but his pajama bottoms, a wet towel hanging around his broad shoulders.

“Jeez.. What happened to the top half of your pajamas?” Suzy smirked. “This is how I sleep. Without a shirt. Don’t you know that? You’ve dragged me out of bed enough times.” Jonghun answered rather bluntly. “That’s true. Oh well whatever.. Here you go.” Suzy handed Jonghun a pillow & a blanket.

“What is this?” Jonghun’s eyebrows rose slightly with unmasked amusement. “For you to sleep on the couch.” Suzy answered as if it was the most normal thing in the world. “Excuse me? Why should I sleep on the couch? I paid for this room, an exorbitant price if I may add. I deserve to sleep on the bed.” Jonghun threw the pillow & blanket back onto the bed. Suzy’s eyes flashed. “So what are you saying? That I should sleep on the couch?” she asked sweetly.

“Well I never said that. We could share the bed.” Jonghun suggested. “No way.” Suzy grabbed her pillow & stormed towards the couch. “Idiot.. Making me sleep on the couch..” she cursed Jonghun as she tried to make herself comfortable on the narrow couch.  It was comfortable enough to sit & read or have a meal but it wasn’t designed for a good night’s slumber. A good night’s slumber that Suzy had been looking forward to.

“Beggars can’t be choosers. He did pay for the room.” Suzy tried to comfort herself. Forgetting that she was on a couch & not a bed Suzy rolled over & found herself falling.. tumbling right into the arms of a waiting Jonghun.

“Careful. Why can’t you be more careful?” Jonghun told her lifting her up easily. “I forgot that I was on the couch.” Suzy sighed. She waited for Jonghun to set her down but he wouldn’t. “Um. You can put me down now. Then don’t complain about breaking your back after lifting me.” Suzy made a face. Jonghun didn’t answer but instead walked towards the bed still carrying Suzy. He sat her down on it gently & moved away.

“You sleep on the bed. I’ll take the couch.” He told her his voice soft & loving. Suzy instantly felt guilty at cursing Jonghun. He wouldn’t actually let her sleep her on the couch, he had just been teasing her. “No.. There is no need for that.” Suzy stopped him. Jonghun looked at her expectantly. “We can share the bed. I’ll just put the bolsters in between us and it’s not as if I’ll fall for your charms. They don’t work on me.” Suzy shrugged. Jonghun his lips & smiled.

“Is that a challenge?” he wanted to know. “A challenge? For what? It’s 11pm Jonghun.” Suzy yawned. “You always keep on saying that you are immune to my charms. I think that is bull. You wouldn’t last twenty minutes if I try them on you.” Jonghun crossed his arms across his bare chest. Suzy knew that he was taunting her, provoking her but she couldn’t let that insult die. “Are you saying that you want to seduce me to check if I’m immune to your charms?” Suzy didn’t know how to react to that.

Jonghun had always been bold but that time around he was almost brazen to the point of being offensive. “You still haven’t answered my question yet.” Suzy fought the urge to wipe off the smug expression off Jonghun’s handsome face. He seemed awfully confident that she would refuse because she was afraid of falling for him.

“Are you afraid?” Jonghun seemed to know exactly what Suzy was thinking of. “I’m not afraid. Why would I be afraid?” Suzy retorted back agitatedly. “Then..” Jomghun once again gazed at Suzy with amusement. “Fine. I’m up for your challenge. I am immune to your charms & I will prove it.” Jonghun grinned with satisfaction at her reply. He had already won half the battle.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s Note : Well I did say this chapter would be steamy but I had to build up the between the characters to create the chemistry. Can’t just let my characters jump the sack without any notice. I think the next chapter will definitely have a lot of flirty hot moments. :P

Hope this chapter was good! :D Comments & suggestions are welcome!