~*TEN*~

~* ♥ MiNE ♥*~ ft Choi Jonghun (FT Island) & Bae Suzy (Miss A)

 

Jonghun felt Suzy’s tears soaking through his favourite polo shirt but of pushing her away he held her even closer as she sobbed continuously. “Suzy.. Stop crying please.. You are going to run out of tears if you continue crying like this.” Jonghun whispered to her. The people passing them glanced at them curiously but Jonghun was beyond worrying about his image. Suzy was more important.

“I wish I could just cry until I die.” Suzy mumbled into his shirt. “Don’t say that!!” Jonghun admonished her. “It’s getting dark already Suzy. Why don’t we go grab some dinner and I’ll drop you home?” Jonghun asked her. She moved away from him and nodded. “I’m hungry.” She told him patting her stomach. Despite the situation Jonghun found himself smiling. Suzy was still a little girl at heart despite her trying to put on a brave front.

“Why are we at your house again?” Suzy questioned when Jonghun pulled up in front of his mansion instead of heading to Suzy’s apartment. “I want you to stay over tonight too. I don’t trust you to stay by yourself.” Jonghun told her honestly. Suzy had calmed down but Jonghun knew that her heartache was not something that could be gotten over in five minutes. She was still shattered & would be for a long time until she got over that douchebag Lee Hyun Woo.

“What? You don’t trust me to be alone? You think I’ll slit my wrists or something?” Suzy asked him sadly. Jonghun nodded grimly. He wouldn’t be surprised if Suzy’s mind wandered to suicide if she was alone. She was already talking about it with him. “Don’t worry I won’t die so easily.” Suzy said cynically. “Stop talking like that Bae Suzy! It’s not the end of the world! Now come inside and let’s order Chinese takeout!” Jonghun took Suzy’s hand & led her into the darkened mansion.

“Does Hyuna know that you are asking me to stay over so frequently? She might get the wrong idea that we’re in love or something.” Suzy said examining the Chinese gourmet takeout menu critically. “Well if she wants to think so let her think so. We are not in a serious relationship.” Jonghun replied automatically. If he was being perfectly honest with himself Hyuna was nothing more than his flavour of the month.

“She apparently doesn’t think so. When I saw her the other day she had this dreamy look on her face. Don’t led her on if you are not serious about her Jonghun.” Suzy put down the menu so that she could look at him. “She already knows that Suzy.” Jonghun said tiredly. He didn’t want to talk about Hyuna at that time. “Well I’m just saying that because I know how it feels to be led on & then getting your heart broken after you think that the guy is the one for you.” Suzy’s bottom lip trembled.

Jonghun walked over & took a seat beside Suzy. “Come on now.. Don’t do that again. Maybe you should eat first before you cry so that you’ll have more energy?” Jonghun tapped the menu in Suzy’s hand. To his surprise she let out a soft giggle. “You’re really a babo Choi Jonghun.” She smacked his hand still smiling. “At least you’re smiling now.” Jonghun returned the smile.

“Now let’s order! I’m famished!” Jonghun grabbed his copy of the takeout menu & started listing out the dishes he wanted to order aloud. Suzy watched him her heart feeling lighter than it had been moments ago. Jonghun could always make her laugh no matter how dire the situation seemed. “I’m lucky to have him in my life.” Suzy told herself & joined in Jonghun in listing out the dishes she wanted to have from the restaurant.

Half an hour later the entire dining table in Jonghun’s mansion was b with delicious fragrant Chinese gourmet takeout. “Did you order the entire restaurant?” Suzy as Jonghun handed a pair of chopsticks to her. “Well I know that there is nothing else in the world that can cheer you up than food so here you go. Tuck in!” Jonghun pointed to the spread in front of Suzy. ‘Thank you Jonghun! You know me best!” Suzy broke her chopsticks apart & started to dig in ravenously.

“That I do.” Jonghun answered almost inaudibly watching Suzy help herself to a generous serving of roast pork. “Aren’t you eating?” Suzy asked after she noticed that Jonghun hadn’t touched the food but instead was watching her eat. “I’m not so hungry. You have your fill first.” He told her gently.

“No can do! Let’s eat together! I feel like a glutton eating all these food by myself. Come on.. Let’s be potatoes together.” Suzy pushed the plate of Yang Chow Fried rice towards Jonghun. “What makes you think I want to be a potato with you?” Jonghun’s eyes twinkled. “Tsk.. Will you please just shut up & eat?” Suzy rolled her eyes.

After she had her fill & could no longer take another bite Suzy let out a deafening burp that resounded through the dining hall. Jonghun snorted. “Bae Suzy! Can you at least pretend to be ladylike? What would someone else think if they heard you burping like that?” he asked her. “Who cares? There is no one here but you.” Suzy grabbed her glass of Coke.

“Exactly. Don’t I seem like a guy to you?” Jonghun questioned. “Nope.” Came the instant reply. “What? I’m such a perfect male specimen and you say I don’t seem like a guy to you? Look at me! I’m gorgeous!” Jonghun said in mock anger. “Well would it be comforting to you if I told you that you are prettier than any women I know including myself?” Suzy asked. Jonghun almost spat out his Coke. “Gotcha.” Suzy said with an evil smirk.

“You dare insult me my own house! Do you know what that means?” Jonghun stood up from his seat & moved towards Suzy. She however remained seated with a nonchalant expression. “Are you going to have a wrestling match with me? You know I’d win, like I’ve done the past 1697965697 times.” Suzy sipped her Coke watching Jonghun from above the rim of her glass.

“You might but this time around I’ve got a secret weapon.” Jonghun grinned. “And what is THAAAT? OH MY GOD!” Suzy screamed as Jonghun strategically slipped four ice cubes down her sweater. He laughed gregariously as Suzy stood up & started jumping around yelping in surprise. “YOU JERK!” she shouted squirming from the chill of the ice cubes against her bare skin. “Gotcha.” Jonghun said with an evil smirk of his own.

“You sneaky evil cockroach! I’m going to get you!” Suzy grabbed a handful of ice cubes and gave chase after Jonghun who had already started to flee from her grasp. Suzy forgot all about her heartache regarding Hyun Woo as she chased Jonghun around the dining hall and into the living room. Jonghun saw Suzy chasing him her long hair flowing behind her & smiled to himself.

So far he was doing a pretty swell job of distracting her from her broken relationship with Hyun Woo. If only he could continue doing that all his life.. “Ow!” he heard Suzy groan & turned to find that she had slipped on the carpet in the living room.

“Hey! Are you alright?” he rushed towards her to help her up. As he took her hand Suzy grabbed him & slipped a whole handful of ice cubes down the back of his shirt. “AHA!” she yelled triumphantly. Jonghun jumped up & started doing the same sort of awkward dance Suzy had done to get rid of the ice cubes inside his shirt.

“Nice work. Keep it up and maybe you can try out to be the sixth member of Wonder Girls!” Suzy clapped gleefully. “Why you little brat!” Jonghun couldn't take the coldness of the ice cubes no longer & took his shirt off. A few ice cubes half melted fell to the carpet & Jonghun saw Suzy already running away from him. “Don’t you run away Bae Suzy!” he thundered after her.

Thanks to his long legs Jonghun had managed to close the distance between him & Suzy easily as they ran around the couch in the living room. “Catch me if you can!” Suzy laughed sticking out her tongue at him. “You’re so childish!” Jonghun retorted & stretched out his hand to grab Suzy. He caught hold of her arm & pulled her to a stop.

However Jonghun didn’t realise how forcefully he had grabbed Suzy & the impact caused them both to collapse onto the couch. Finding himself crumpled on top of Suzy Jonghun saw her trying to get free from his grasp. “Oh no you don’t.” He warned her. “Hey! You started it first!” Suzy whined pummelling him lightly in his chest. “Watch the body. It’s precious.” Jonghun looked down to check if Suzy had caused any bruises. Sometimes that girl didn’t know her own strength.

“God.. You are so self-centered. Is there anything in this world that you love more than yourself?” Suzy huffed.. He knew the answer to that question. In fact Jonghun had only found the answer to that question only days before or realised it to be more accurate. Jonghun stopped smirking & looked into her eyes, his nose barely inches away from Suzy’s. “You.” he answered & watched her eyes register his words a million questions already shining within the depths of them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s Note : Aw.. Thank you for your sweet comments guys! <3 My readers are always the best! :D Hope this chapter was good! Comments & suggestions are welcome as usual.

Oh I’ve a favour to ask from you Primadonnas or anyone who actually knows. LOL!  In this video :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6VxihHo78I

Hongki & Nana both voted for Suzy as the Best Idol of 2011 in the Weekly Idol Show. Does anyone know what is the reason Hongki wrote for voting for Suzy? He’s my bias in FT Island while Suzy is mine in Miss A so I was always curious as to what he wrote but I never figured it out. LOL!

One more thing.. Due to the requests I’ve been getting to write a HongkixSuzy fanfic I shall do it but you guys need to give me time. I don’t know whether it’ll be a one shot or a short story since I’m brainstorming for ideas now. To those who requested for this couple’s fanfic (you know who you are :D) please give me some allowance so that I can think up of a good story for HongZy okay? :)