~*FORTY ONE*~

~* ♥ MiNE ♥*~ ft Choi Jonghun (FT Island) & Bae Suzy (Miss A)

 

“I love you.” Jonghun whispered after breaking away from Suzy. Suzy stared up into his hypnotic eyes her body paralysed from intensity of the feelings bubbling up inside her. Her lips yearned to utter back the same words to Jonghun but something was stopping her.

Holding her back from truly falling in love with the gorgeous man who was telling her that he loved her. “One day.. One day you will tell me those words by your own accord Bae Suzy. Till then..” Jonghun smiled at her. Suzy returned his smile uncertainly. “So.. Do you want to go anywhere for dinner?” Jonghun asked. Suzy yawned.

“It’s not even mid-afternoon yet. What’s the rush? I wanted to have a lazy day.” Suzy stretched. “How long can you actually spend on that couch?” Jonghun asked in amazement. Jonghun led an active lifestyle & could rarely spend an entire day not doing anything but lazing around.

Suzy on the other hand was absolutely content sitting in front of the television screen with her favourite junk food. “Are you judging me Choi Jonghun?” Suzy gave him a hard poke. Jonghun fell backwards playfully.

Yes I am. I’m thinking what a couch potato you are Bae Potato.” Jonghun grinned. “Stop calling me that!” Suzy crossed her arms across her chest. “What are you going to do about it?” Jonghun waggled his eyebrows.

“Really? A dance dance revolution battle?” Jonghun turned up his nose in distaste when Suzy reappeared from the bedroom holding two beat up old mats. “It’s fun. Come on.. how long has it been since you danced on one of these?” Suzy plugged in that crackly machine into the television set.

“Are you sure you should be doing that? What if it explodes or something?” Jonghun stood ten feet away eyeing the colourful flashing machine suspiciously. “Quit being such a baby. Come on.. Let’s dance.” Suzy fiddled with a rickety controller. The starting tunes of Macarena blasted through the speakers & Suzy started following the arrows flashing onscreen on the dance mat.

“Hurry or else I’m going to win!” Suzy called out to Jonghun her breath coming in short gasps as the arrows started flashing more quickly than before. Jonghun however didn’t make any effort to move from his place. “The back view is interesting.” He smirked. “What?” Suzy plopped down onto the mat tiredly after the song finally ended.

“I said the back view of you dancing was interesting.” Jonghun laughed. Suzy stared back at him in confusion until the actual meaning of what Jonghun’s comment meant struck her. “God you’re a e!” Suzy groaned. “You said we were a celibate couple but no one said anything about me checking you out.” Jonghun sat down beside Suzy.

“Next up! Let’s go! I’ll let you choose. Spice Girls?” Suzy pointed at the screen. “Must I?” Jonghun seemed tortured at the idea of having to dance a Spice Girls song. “Come on..” Suzy stood up & held out her hand. Jonghun took one look at it & then pulled Suzy back down causing her to topple on top of him.

“Ow!” Suzy’s head collided against Jonghun’s chin. “Again! God.. I might have to do facial reconstruction surgery if you continue doing this to me.” Jonghun rubbed his chin. “Then quit pulling me to you babo!” Suzy rubbed her head gingerly. She could already feel a bump forming at the top of her head.

Helping Suzy up again Jonghun grabbed the controller & started picking the song to have a dance competition with. He didn’t want to disappoint Suzy. However as soon as the song came on Jonghun was engrossed in getting almost every step right on the dance mat.

“Aha.. So you are interested now eh? It’s fun isn’t it? This always keeps me occupied when I’m bored.” Suzy laughed trying to keep up with the flashing arrows. “You need to get out more.” Jonghun . “Hey!” he protested when Suzy attempted to trip him to prevent him from winning. To exact his revenge Jonghun tried to do the same to Suzy.

“Hey!” that time around it was Suzy who showed her displeasure. “You started it first.” Jonghun shrugged. Within seconds Jonghun & Suzy were engaged in a happy childish game of trying to trip each other. “I can’t believe we are grown adults doing this!” Suzy giggled when Jonghun lost his balance & fell onto her.

“Actually grown adults do this..” Jonghun’s lips found Suzy’s once again. His hands reached under her t-shirt his fingers finding the bare skin of her stomach. “Jonghun..” Suzy protested weakly but he silenced her with a passionate kiss. “Maybe you should just let him..” a tingle travelled up Suzy’s spine at Jonghun’s touch.

Sure Suzy had warned Jonghun that they would be celibate but at that particular moment Suzy wasn’t sure if that was actually possible. Jonghun felt right. “Trust me.” Jonghun said out aloud startling Suzy. It was as if he knew exactly about the train of thoughts inside Suzy’s mind. “Jonghun..” Suzy pushed him back. “What is it?” Jonghun seemed already prepared for disappointment. “I’m ready.” Suzy told him her cheeks bright pink.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s note : Thank you for your comments guys! They encourage me as always and keep me going. <3 I hope this chapter was good! Comments & suggestions are welcome. Oh yeah there will be a surprise for Jonghun & Suzy in the next chapter. Guess who is crashing the party? Haha! I wanted to make this chapter longer but I don't want to spoil the surprise of the upcoming chapter. keke..

And guys.. remember there were some of you who requested for a HongkixSuzy fanfic? Well I’ve already posted up the Foreword & the first chapter. Read it at the link below.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/259522/if-only-ft-lee-hongki-ft-island-bae-suzy-miss-a-ftisland-leehongki-leejaejin-missa-leeminyoung-baesuzy-tragicromance

Be sure to give me your feedback & comments about how it is. It’s rated ‘M’ for mature content, some violence/ual material but it won’t be too explicit but if it makes you uncomfortable feel free to avoid it. I’ll give my readers a heads up if the chapter contains any mature content at the start of each chapter.