~*FIFTY*~

~* ♥ MiNE ♥*~ ft Choi Jonghun (FT Island) & Bae Suzy (Miss A)

 

“Ah.. This feels great!” Suzy rubbed her neck with some ointment her mother had given her in case she got muscle cramps during her period. Making up with Jonghun in the park had been great but the angle she had been sitting in had given her a stiff neck. “This guy.. So dramatic! Always has to fight & make up in the most dramatic manner!” Suzy grumbled softly as she slipped into a pink nightgown.

She usually preferred oversized t-shirts & sweatpants as her favourite sleeping outfit but whenever her mother was around Suzy had to wear more feminine clothes. “You’re a girl so you better start acting like one!” her mother had said sourly before putting the pink nightgown into her daughter’s hands. “If she sees me in my sweatpants she would probably burn it.” Suzy rolled her eyes.

As she was about to snuggle into bed & fall into her long awaited deep sleep Suzy saw her phone vibrating violently. Sighing deeply she picked it up & found that it was Jonghun who was calling her. “Aish.. He won’t even let me sleep!” Suzy grumbled good naturedly though she didn’t mind Jonghun calling her one bit. “Yah Choi Jonghun! Don’t you know you’re disturbing me!” Suzy answered the phone.

“Well it’s nice to hear your voice too Bae Suzy.” Suzy could clearly hear the laughter in Jonghun’s voice. He really understood her well enough not to get offended by her greeting. “Why are you calling me at midnight babo?” Suzy asked. “I wanted to ask you out on a date. I want to take you to an utterly romantic place for a romantic night.” Jonghun said. Suzy’s eyebrows rose. “Does this romantic night involve any bedroom shenanigans?” she questioned.

“Well come & find out.” Jonghun teased. “You won’t be so confident if you see my father with his shovel.” Suzy right back. “Way to ruin my dreams about you tonight!” Jonghun groaned. “Harhar. Alright I’m hanging up now.” Suzy told him when Jonghun yelped in protest. “Hey wait! You still haven’t said if you would want to enjoy a romantic night with me!” Jonghun whined. “It depends.. Exactly where are we going?” Suzy wanted to know.

“To the Tree Top. I’ve just bought a quaint little house at the peak.” Jonghun’s voice became gravelly. “Ah.. So the deal went through?” Suzy rubbed her nose. “Yeah. I bought it! So.. hurry up & answer me Bae Potato!” Jonghun laughed. “Stop calling me that babo! Alright fine! I’ll go out on that utterly romantic date with you but try anything without my permission & I’ll kick your .” Suzy added in a warning tone. “Cross my heart.” Jonghun answered instantly.

“Okay. I will go out with you. When?” Suzy flexed her cramped toes. “This weekend.” Jonghun already started sounding excited. “Alright. Now will you let me sleep?” Suzy yawned. “Okay then. Good night. I love you.” Jonghun said softly. “I love you too.” Suzy yawned again & hung up not realising that she had just told Jonghun that she loved him back. Jonghun stared at his phone in amazement.

Suzy had told him that she loved him. “Did she even realise it? Did she mean it?” Jonghun still couldn’t take his eyes off the phone. He wanted to call her back to ask her if she really meant it but he knew that Suzy would murder him in cold blood if he interrupted her sleep again.

“Never mind Choi Jonghun.. You still have the weekend to reaffirm your feelings for Suzy & to see if she feels as strongly about you as you do for her.” Jonghun consoled himself.

“Your father doesn’t seem too pleased to see me.” Jonghun told Suzy as they both bid Suzy’s family good-bye. Mr Bae had been shooting death glares to Jonghun for the entire time he had been sitting inside the living room with him & Jonghun was afraid he was going to get physically assaulted by the older man through the whole time.

“He still has to get used to me dating a serial womaniser.” Suzy deadpanned. “Hey! I’m offended!” Jonghun pouted. “Aw.. I know you’ve changed.” Suzy ruffled his hair making Jonghun smile instantly. He really loved it when Suzy did that to him. It reminded him of what his mother used to do when he was a little boy. “Can we get some food before we go? I’m hungry.” Suzy rubbed her tummy.

“When are you NOT hungry?” Jonghun asked earning a playful punch from Suzy to his arm. “Is it a long drive there?” Suzy sat beside Jonghun munching on a huge vanilla cone as he drove through the suburbs. “About half an hour. That looks delicious!” Jonghun pointed at the ice-cream cone as he stopped at a traffic light.

“Here.” Suzy held out the cone to him. Jonghun however had other plans. Without warning he lunged forward & kissed Suzy suddenly. “You’re right! It’s delicious!” Jonghun the ice-cream off his lips. “Cho Jonghun you e!” Suzy scolded him trying to hide her smile behind the ice-cream cone. “Oh you liked it!” Jonghun laughed starting to drive once again.

“Wow.. This look beautiful!” Suzy looked around the surroundings in awe. Jonghun had parked right outside the quaint little home right at the peak of the mountain & Suzy was greeted by a gust of fresh mountain air the instant she climbed out of the car. “It is isn’t it?” Jonghun’s eyes were fixated on her profile instead of the surroundings.

“For such a prime location this must have cost you a fortune.” Suzy turned to Jonghun her eyes curious. “It did but I don’t mind. It was worth it.” Jonghun said quietly. Suzy realised that he meant more than purchasing the home. “It’s getting kind of chilly here.” Suzy rubbed her hands together trying to warm them. Her breath had come out in small wisps every time she exhaled. “Let’s go in.” Jonghun put his arm around Suzy’s shoulder & led her into the house.

“It’s so warm & cosy!” Suzy exclaimed the moment she set foot into the place. “It’s not an extremely well-furnished place around but it has its own individual charm.” Jonghun smiled. “I love it! I would live here if I had a chance!” Suzy looked around the simply furnished home & took in the simple charm the home had naturally.

“Then let’s do that. Let’s live together here.” Jonghun told her seriously his breath tickling her left ear. “Jonghun..” Suzy opened to protest when he stopped her. “I get it. I get it.” He told her meeting her eyes with a smile. “I was only kidding.” He added sadly. Suzy smiled back instantly feeling guilty. As if realising her feelings Jonghun quickly changed the topic he gestured towards the dining table.

Suzy’s mouth fell open at the spread lying in front of them. “Wow.. there is so much food!” her eyes sparkled at the sight of all the mouth-watering dishes in front of her. “I knew you would like it.” Jonghun laughed out loud. “May I?” Suzy her lips in anticipation. Jonghun gave her a deep bow & pointed at the table.

“How did you manage to whip you such a spread? You were with me all the time.” Suzy asked through a mouthful of food. “Some things cannot be bought but for everything else there is good old cold hard cash.” Jonghun helped himself to some roast chicken. “Ah.. so you bribed some five star hotel chef for this feast?” Suzy nodded. “Yep.” Jonghun took a seat beside Suzy & started tucking in ravenously.

“Seems like you are more hungry than I am.” Suzy’s eyes twinkled. “I am hungry but not in that way.” Jonghun waggled his eyebrows. “Choi Jonghun.. If you continue this way I will have to resort to impaling you with this fork!” Suzy threatened. “You have no idea what is going to happen later.” Jonghun replied his eyes sparkling with mischief.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note : I'm so sorry for the delay my lovely readers! I hope this chapter after a long interval was good. Comments & suggestions are welcome!