~*THIRTY THREE*~

~* ♥ MiNE ♥*~ ft Choi Jonghun (FT Island) & Bae Suzy (Miss A)

Before Jonghun’s lips could reach her Suzy gave a gasp & pushed Jonghun away. “Wha.. What do you think you are doing?” she tried to calm her wild thumping heart that was already in thanks to Jonghun’s antics. “Kissing you baby..” Jonghun hummed SNSD’s song softly his eyes still dancing mischievously.

“You sure have a lot of guts for trying to kiss me when Hyuna could just be on the other side of the door.” Suzy scolded him freeing herself from his warm grasp. “Hyuna.. Well I’ve been thinking..” Jonghun scratched his neck sheepishly. “Don’t. Don’t tell me you’re planning on breaking up with her!” Suzy almost yelled.

Jonghun winced but didn’t answer which was already concrete proof of what Suzy was suspecting. He was going to dump Hyuna. For her. “Are you going to dump her?” Suzy demanded. Jonghun didn’t answer. “Jonghun!” Suzy said sharply & he looked up at her guiltily.

“You are going to dump her!” Suzy’s face fell. “Why do you have to do that? I already said that it’s not possible between us..” Suzy raised her voice. Jonghun once again took a couple of steps towards her.

“Look here Bae Suzy. Not everything in this world revolves around you. I might break up with Hyuna because we both have been arguing a lot these recent days & Hyuna has become too possessive of me lately too. You know me.. I need my space.” Jonghun shook his head nonchalantly.

“Yes you need your space. You have difficulties in being tied down. Choi Jonghun always wants to remain y, free and single.” Suzy smiled & took the barrette from Jonghun’s hand. He let it go reluctantly. “Well I could still be y, free and taken.” Jonghun replied making Suzy smile again.

“You’ll never change.” She . “Actually I have changed a lot Suzy. My interest towards women is very very limited now. I only have feelings for one woman.” Jonghun smiled. “Here we go again.” That time around Suzy returned his smile. Jonghun’s tenacity had the ability to melt even the coldest heart.

“I think you’re falling for my charms.” Suzy was jolted back into reality when Jonghun snapped his fingers in front of her face. “You wish.” Suzy shot back. “You were staring at me with those gooey eyes..” Jonghun smirked. Suzy looked away & quickly started moving towards the door. “Now wait just a second..” Jonghun planted himself between Suzy & the bedroom door.

“What are you doing Choi Jonghun?!” Suzy snapped irritably. He kept on distracting her & preventing her from leaving. “Look up.” he pointed at the something atop of the doorway. Suzy looked up to find a sprig of mistletoe hanging up there. “It’s not Christmas. Why do you have mistletoe?” Suzy scoffed. “Because of this.” Jonghun lunged forward & planted a hard kiss on Suzy’s lips before she could react.

“What the hell?!” Suzy pushed him away. “Yah Choi Jonghun.. You’re really pushing it!! How dare you kiss me using such a sneaky method?” she sputtered in outrage. “You wouldn’t kiss me if I asked you straightforwardly.” Jonghun pulled open the door & strolled out leaving behind a speechless Suzy.

“This guy..” Suzy’s cheeks flamed crimson. Jonghun laughed out loud as he left the bedroom. He could already imagine Suzy’s expression back in the bedroom. “I have to employ such underhand methods to even steal a kiss from her. If I married her I wonder if she would make my life difficult on our wedding night..” Jonghun laughed even harder at the thought of Suzy refusing to consummate their marriage & he begging her to cooperate.

“There will never be a dull moment with this woman in my life.” Jonghun merely nodded at two gorgeous buxom beauties that were giving him an appreciative once-over & didn’t even notice their disappointed expressions as he brushed past them.

“He thinks I’m a fool.” Hyuna slammed around the plates on the kitchen table trying to reach for the larger plates that were incontinently stacked under the smaller plates instead of separately that made Hyuna extremely mad for some reason.

“I wonder which fool stacked the plate this way?” Hyuna muttered as her fingers finally closed around the plate she wanted. “That fool would be me.” A deep voice sounded beside Hyuna & she turned around to find Dino taking the plate from her hand. Hyuna had the decency to blush & Dino grinned at her.

“What has made you mad pretty woman?” Dino asked watching Hyuna heap some salad into her plate. “I’m getting ignored again.” Hyuna told him crunching on a lettuce leaf. “Well you have my full attention if it’s any consolation.” Dino’s eyes sparkled as they fell on Hyuna.

“Um.. that’s flattering.” Hyuna answered distractedly. “This is the first time I’ve not been given the attention I want.” Dino pouted making Hyuna giggle. “Okay fine you big baby. I’ll give you my attention.” Hyuna smiled at him. “Jonghun doesn’t deserve you. I’ll say that again.” Dino gave Hyuna a once over that made her blush slightly.

“Good. Dino is keeping Hyuna busy. I shall be able to sneak out without her trying to glare me to death.” Suzy sneaked past Dino & Hyuna who seemed to be engaged in a flirting match & stopped to watch them for a moment.

They seemed to be lost in each other’s eyes & Suzy suddenly felt realisation wash over her. Dino liked Hyuna & if she wasn’t mistaken Hyuna liked him too. “Guess Jonghun doesn’t have to worry too much about breaking Hyuna’s heart.” Suzy somehow felt relieved at that thought. Oddly she was even feeling a little happy.

“Now why would you be happy about that you idiot?” Suzy asked herself. She didn’t watch where she was going & crashing headfirst into the pillars near the front door. Thanks to the deafening music no one heard Suzy groan in pain.

Rubbing her forehead & muttering curses under her breath Suzy stumbled out onto the front porch rubbing her forehead. She always got hurt in the same places & her forehead was one of those places.

“Damn.. If I continue crashing into things with my forehead then I’m probably going to suffer from concussions.” Suzy massaged her temples followed by her forehead. “It’s already bad enough to get into accidents when I’m normal but now I’m distracted which makes it worse.” Suzy started walking down the pathway to the gate ignoring the couples making out behind the begonia bushes.

“It would be funny if someone informs them that there is a python on the loose in this area.” Suzy thought evilly. Checking her Minnie Mouse watch Suzy saw that it was almost close to midnight. “What? How did it become midnight so quickly? The last time I checked it was only 6pm.” Suzy shook her head & broke into a run.

She was going to miss the last bus if she didn’t move her to the bus stop in five minutes. “The bus stop is fifteen minutes away though.” Suzy increased the speed of her strides & thundered down the concrete pavement to the bus stop.

Her Converse sneakers resounded with satisfying thuds as Suzy charged like a bull towards the bus stop. Her heart sank when she heard the distinct roar of the bus nearing towards her.

“No! No! No!” Suzy yelled as the bus zoomed past her. It was empty & though Suzy could swear the bus driver could hear her yells through the silent night air he didn’t stop the bus.

Suzy let out a loud groan when the bus disappeared into the distance & once again she was distracted & once again she didn’t watch where she was treading. A pebble got caught at the sole of the bottom of her sneakers & before Suzy could blink she found herself sprawled onto the pavement as a result of a very hard fall.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note : Thank you for the encouraging comments guys despite my tardy updates. <3 You guys keep me going. :) Hope this chapter was good! Comments & suggestions are welcome!

Is anyone here an Alfred Hitchcock fan like I am? While I was writing this story I was thinking how of good Jonghun & Suzy might look in a film like 'Vertigo' or 'Rebecca'.. you know romantic thrillers. They both have the looks for starring in classic films in the 40s/50s era especially Jonghun. Hmm.. Maybe that could be the plot for my next story for this couple after I'm done with this. keke..