~*THIRTY*~

~* ♥ MiNE ♥*~ ft Choi Jonghun (FT Island) & Bae Suzy (Miss A)

 

Suzy opened her eyes a crack with extreme difficulty. Her eyelids felt like they were being leaden down with a ton of cement each. “I feel like I’ve been beaten up by a bunch of female thugs.” Suzy groaned. She felt something heavy clamped around her shoulders that was rendering her immobile.

Suzy looked up to find that she was in Jonghun’s arms & they were wrapped tightly around her shoulders in a protective embrace. “I was sleeping in his arms?” Suzy asked herself silently & gave a mental smack to her own head. Once again Hongki’s words came flashing back to her.

“Here I am back in his arms again. Why don’t I ever learn?” Suzy sighed. However what Suzy couldn’t deny was the fact that she was completely satisfied. She was content being in his arms, her head on his warm chest listening to the rhythmic beating of Jonghun’s heart. The beat that seemed to match her own heart’s exactly.

He was so warm. So warm & comforting that Suzy wanted go right back to sleep. Despite her own vigorous self motivation Suzy found her eyelids drooping until she had fallen back into a deep slumber in Jonghun’s arms.

Jonghun found that it was suddenly difficult for him to breathe. Something heavy was resting on his chest & tickling his nose. Jonghun opened his eyes & looked down to find Suzy snoring contentedly in his arms. “Doesn’t pretend to be ladylike even while sleeping. Figures.” Jonghun laughed softly.

He removed the tendril of long ebony hair that was tickling his nostril & tucked it behind her ear. Jonghun was having a rather bad headache no thanks to the three bottles of Merlot he had consumed the night before yet he couldn’t bring himself to push the girl sleeping in his arms away.

“Does she think I’m her pillow?” Jonghun couldn’t help but smile when Suzy hugged him closer to herself while mumbling something incoherently in her sleep. “She pushes me away when she’s awake & now she doesn’t let go of me in her sleep.” Jonghun moved slightly so that he could get a good look at Suzy’s sleeping profile.

He held out his hand & traced her profile with his finger. He had women more beautiful, ier & hotter than Suzy spend the night with him yet this girl in his arms was the one who felt so.. so right. Jonghun usually wanted his girlfriends to leave as soon as dawn broke & sometime he had even rudely shoved them out of the door without bothering to even give them an explanation.

“Maybe those women have cursed me for breaking their hearts that is why the woman I truly love is breaking my heart.” Jonghun absentmindedly Suzy’s hair. Suzy stirred slightly & mumbled again. Jonghun lifted her head up slightly to wipe the drool from . “The woman I truly love who is drooling on me.” Jonghun’s snort jolted Suzy awake.

“Huh? Where? What?” she woke up so suddenly that her head collided with Jonghun’s chin. “OW!” Jonghun yelped in pain. Suzy rubbed her head not bothering to hide her yawn. “You almost dislocated my jaw!” Jonghun complained. “Why did you put your jaw where my head was?” Suzy asked still looking rather dazed.

“Because you made me your personal pillow Bae Suzy. You hugged me to sleep without even asking for permission.” Jonghun pointed at the drool stain on his shirt. Suzy blushed ever so slightly & smoothed her hair. “Well when I woke up you were the one hugging me to sleep.” She said after a while.

Hiding his smile Jonghun decided to just a little more. “Oh so you woke up & found me holding you in my arms yet you didn’t push me away?” he questioned with a smirk. Suzy blushed even deeper. “That was.. because..” she stammered. Jonghun raised his eyebrows. “Because what?” he prompted her with a smug smile.

“Because I didn’t want to wake you up.” she said quietly. “How sweet of you.” Jonghun remarked sarcastically. Shooting him a glare Suzy sat up & smoothed her hair. “Well if you’re awake you can leave now.” She told him & got out of bed. “Are you chasing me out?” Jonghun asked in disbelief. It was usually he who did the chasing out ritual not the girl.

“Yes. I am.” Suzy replied pulling out some fresh clothes & bath materials from her rickety wardrobe. “Well I’m not going anywhere.” Jonghun fiddled with Suzy’s favourite pillow. “Then I will kick your after I take my bath.” Suzy narrowed her eyes at him. “Can I join you?” Jonghun looked hopeful. In return he got back Suzy’s left bathroom slipper in return. “Guess that’s a no.” Jonghun laughed.

“Hmph. He is always rubbing me the wrong way. Too bad he’s so handsome & charming that I can’t even hate him completely.” Suzy grumbled while getting into the shower. “Are you talking to yourself?” Jonghun asked through the thin wooden bathroom door.

“Jeez.. Are you seriously eavesdropping on me while I’m taking a bath?” Suzy yelled. “Fine. I’ll let myself out then.” Jonghun rapped the door slightly before Suzy heard his footsteps heading out of the room. “Finally.” Suzy sighed & poured out a generous amount of her favourite apple scrub on the loofah.

“Now for some breakfast.” Suzy rubbed her hair with a large pink towel & headed out of the bedroom wrapped comfortably in a thick terry cloth bathrobe. She let out a scream of surprise when she spotted Jonghun sitting on one of the kitchen stools happily munching on some ham.

“Why are you still here?!” Suzy wrapped the bathroom around her protectively. “I was just eating. Would you like a cheese omelette?” Jonghun asked knowing that Suzy wouldn’t resist an offer of food.

Suzy stared at him hesitantly. She wanted Jonghun to leave her apartment before anyone else found out that he spent the night at her apartment yet on the other hand her stomach was rumbling too violently for her to ignore. Suzy was hungry. “You can stay till we finish eating breakfast.” She finally conceded.

Jonghun didn’t answer but merely walked to the refrigerator to grab some eggs & cheese. Suzy watched Jonghun walking around the kitchen as if he had lived in the apartment all his life. He was at home in a rickety three room apartment as he was in his mansion. Suzy admired how Jonghun could adapt to any situation & just own it.

Suzy was watching him so intently lost in her own thoughts that she didn’t even realise that Jonghun had finished making the omelette. “Here you go.” Jonghun sat down a plate of cheese omelette topped with pieces of ham & garnished with cherry tomatoes.

“This smells good.” Suzy took a deep breath inhaling the smell of the eggs. “They are my special recipe.” Jonghun answered setting down his own plate of omelette in front of him.

Grabbing a fork Suzy tasted the omelette & her eyes widened with surprise. They were exceptionally good. “This is the yummiest cheese omelette I’ve ever tasted.” Suzy nodded appreciatively. Jonghun beamed at her proudly. “Are they better than Hongki’s biscotti?” he wanted to know. Suzy rolled her eyes.

Of course it had to turn out to be a competition in the end. “How can you compare a cheese omelette to hazelnut biscotti Choi Jonghun?” Suzy scolded him. “You had no trouble comparing me with Lee Hyun Woo or Lee Hongki. Why can’t you compare two different foods?” Jonghun retorted. Suzy sighed.

Jonghun was still finding Hyun Woo & Hongki a threat juding from his remarks. “Alright. You both are equally good.” Suzy answered. “The food Suzy. The food not me & Lee Hongki.” Jonghun pointed at the omelette. “Both the omelette & biscotti are equally good.” Suzy corrected herself.

“I don’t want to be equally good. I want to be the only one.” Jonghun answered chewing a piece of ham. Suzy avoided his gaze. She didn’t want to get into another argument that will add to the complications of her feelings for Jonghun.

Fifteen minutes later the couple had finished eating & Suzy had started doing the dishes. “I will be leaving now.” Jonghun stood up from his place on the kitchen stool & walked over to Suzy. “Alright. Goodbye.” Suzy answered crisply. She didn’t want Jonghun to get the idea that he was always welcome to stay over at her apartment.

That habit would just be disastrous for the both of them not to mention for Jonghun’s relationship with Hyuna. “You never thanked me for the omelette.” Jonghun said pointedly. “Thank you for the omelette.” Suzy replied immediately. “Hmph. What has the time come to that a guy has to ask for thanks for preparing such a delicious meal?” Jonghun scoffed.

“Now please don’t being a drama queen once again.” Suzy warned him. “I know Bae Suzy..” Jonghun reached out & turned off the tap interrupting Suzy’s workflow. “What?” Suzy turned to him her eyes questioning. “You like the cheese omelette better than the biscotti.” Jonghun gave her a knowing smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s Note : First of all thank you for all the comments guys. I should have known that there was no comments because of the glitch in AFF. Silly me.. I thought no one was reading my story. LOL! Anyways hope this chapter was good. Comments & suggestions are welcome! :D

Like I’ve said before the updates might not be as regular as they used to be before. I might not be able to update the story everyday due to being busy with my assignment but I will try my best to post up new chapters as soon as I can.