~* FORTY*~

~* ♥ MiNE ♥*~ ft Choi Jonghun (FT Island) & Bae Suzy (Miss A)

 

“What are you doing here?” Suzy asked Jonghun still unsure of what he was doing there. He was supposed to be clearing up things with Hyuna & here he was crashing her lazy party. “I’m here to spend the day with you.” Jonghun brushed past Suzy hitting her in the elbow with the bags. “Hey.. Wh.. What happened with Hyuna?” Suzy followed Jonghun into the kitchen.

“What?” Jonghun shrugged setting down the bags onto the dining table. “I asked you what happened with Hyuna. Did you settle things with her?” Suzy pulled up a chair & sat down in front of Jonghun.

“Actually she settled things with me.” Jonghun grabbed a packet of potato chips & threw it to Suzy. “Lays! My favourite! Wait what? She settled things with you? What is that supposed to mean?” Suzy tore open the packet of potato chips & crunched on a chip.

“She broke up with me Suzy.” Jonghun sighed opening a bottle of root beer. “She broke up with you? How did that happen?? I thought Hyuna was crazy about you?” Suzy almost dropped the packet of potato chips. “She used to be until Dino came along. She slept with him last night in my own mansion.” Jonghun smiled grimly.

“What?! Hyuna slept with Dino? This.. This is..” Suzy choked on a potato chip. “She deserves better.” Jonghun gulped down some root beer. “She does but it’s quite surprising that Dino has managed to charm Hyuna.” Suzy reached for another potato chip. “It’s more surprising that you agreed to be my girlfriend.” Jonghun grinned at her.

“Does this mean that you are no longer attached? Hyuna is not your girlfriend anymore?” Suzy asked just to confirm what she had just heard from Jonghun. “Yes. She ended the relationship. I swear I didn’t hurt her ego at all. In fact I didn’t even speak a word as she ranted at me. I deserved it.” Jonghun stared at the table in shame.

Suzy walked over & put the bag of potato chips in his hands. “Eat up then. Drown your guilt in potato chips. It always works for me.” she flashed him a dimpled smile. “No wonder you look like a potato.” Jonghun & Suzy smacked his head playfully.

“So what were you planning to do?” Jonghun pointed at the television screen where a zombie eating some bloody body part. “Having a horror & action movie marathon with ice-cream.” Suzy answered the salt off her lips. “Can I join you?” Jonghun asked eagerly.

“My couch is hardly as comfortable as your mansion’s sofa set. Plus I only have a pint of ice-cream.” Suzy examined her freezer in dismay. “That is why I got all these. Ready to eat food and LOTS of ice-cream.” Jonghun emptied the contents of the four bags onto the dining table. Suzy’s eyes widened as her eyes roved through the food items on the table.

“Wow.. This is a lot of food.” She breathed. “You’d probably finish this by tonight.” Jonghun laughed. “Hey!” Suzy protested her eyes smiling. “Do you want to change out of your clothes? A suit is hardly something to have a movie marathon in.” Suzy gave Jonghun an onceover.

“Come on.. Just admit it. You just want to see me ..” Jonghun gave a self-appreciative smirk. “Pft. Dream on!” Suzy rolled her eyes. “Okay seriously.. Do you have anything to change into?” Jonghun wanted to know. “Yes I have.” Suzy’s dimples showed mischieviously.

“This is not what I wanted.” Jonghun stared at the yellow Mickey Mouse t-shirt sourly. “This is what I have in your size. Unless you want the pink Daisy Duck t-shirt..” Suzy stifled her giggles. “Don’t you want to match me?” Suzy pouted when Jonghun still seemed sceptical.

“Since when you turn into a girly girl?” Jonghun raised his eyebrows. He wasn’t buying Suzy’s act one bit. “Argh. Just shut up & wear this Choi Jonghun.” Suzy snapped making Jonghun smile. Now that was the Suzy he was used to. “Actually aegyo suits you.. It’s just that I know you too well to get used to it.” Jonghun winked at her before pulling his shirt off.

“There is a bathroom there you know.” Suzy remarked caustically. Old habits die hard. Jonghun taking off his shirt in front of her was one of those habits. “We are a couple now..” Jonghun’s eyes sparkled when his eyes met Suzy’s disapproving ones. “A celibate couple.” Suzy corrected him. “Drat!” Jonghun stomped his foot in mock anger.

“What are you watching now? Jeez.. Can we please not watch gory movies while we are eating?” Jonghun made a retching sound when the remains of a man getting blown apart splattered onto the television screen.

“You can sit at the dining table & eat. Don’t interrupt my movie marathon. This is actually very mild gore compared to some of the Japanese gore movies I’ve watched. Have you watched the Meatball Machine yet?” Suzy asked excitedly.

“Uh. I’m not sure I want to if that means I’m going to lose my appetite for a week.” Jonghun carefully averted his eyes away from the screen & concentrated on his Belgian Chocolate ice-cream.

“Hmph. How can you be my boyfriend if you cannot stomach gore & violence?” Suzy wrinkled her nose. “Hey! I can take gore & violence alright? I’m not some coward.” Jonghun answered in an affected voice.

“Arggh!! That is disgusting!!” Jonghun groaned when he spotted the tongue flying towards the television screen. Suzy jumped up & pumped her hand into the air doing a victory dance. Jonghun had made a bet with her that he would be able to watch a gory movie without flinching, screaming or groaning in disgust.

He had lasted till almost the end of Saw 3D until he saw the tongue flying towards the screen. Now he had lost the bet & was sitting with his head in his hands. “Come on now.. It’s punishment time.” Suzy clapped her hands with glee. “Some first date..” Jonghun grumbled.

“Isn’t it fun?” Suzy smirked. “Absolutely.” Jonghun sighed. “Come come! Carry out your punishment!” Suzy held out her hands. The punishment that Suzy wanted Jonghun to carry out was doing ten push ups with her on his back.

“I don’t have health insurance.” Jonghun clasped his hands in prayer for the safety of his backbone. “It’s just ten push ups!” Suzy was nonchalant. “Ten push ups with you on me Bae Potato.” Jonghun shot back & narrowly avoided the cushion Suzy had aimed at his head. “One.” Jonghun heaved himself up.

“You weigh a ton.” He moaned. “Just one & you’re complaining. How can I expect you to carry me across the threshold?” Suzy sighed. Jonghun sat up without warning causing Suzy to tumble onto the carpet in a heap. “Hey! What are you doing?!” Suzy rubbed the back of her head irritably.

“What did you say?” he asked her quietly. “What?” Suzy didn’t understand the flow of the conversation. “You said that if I couldn’t lift you now then how will I carry you across the threshold.. Now why would I be doing that?” Jonghun moved closer to Suzy. “It’s just a manner of speaking..” Suzy replied looking uncomfortable.

“No it wasn’t. A girl wouldn’t talk about a guy carrying her over the threshold unless she is already thinking about marrying him. So you are thinking of marrying me?” Jonghun teasingly removed a strand of hair stuck on Suzy’s cheek. “I never said that.” Suzy’s voice trembled.

“Well just remember that we only have a one month contract as a couple. Any plans of renewing that contract should be after one month.” Jonghun tapped Suzy’s cheek thoughtfully. “I know.” Suzy answered her eyes darkening. “I need to use the washroom..” Suzy stood up quickly attempting to hide her flushed cheeks.

“Wait a second.” Jonghun stopped Suzy. “You know that first official kiss as a couple we didn’t have in the morning?” Jonghun asked her. “Yes..” Suzy’s lips trembled with anticipation. “Well now is the time to finish what I started.” Jonghun’s arm s around Suzy’s waist as he pulled her to him for a heart stopping kiss.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s Note : Thank you for the comments guys! Hope this chapter was good! Comments & suggestions are welcome! How was JonghunxSuzy’s first official date as a couple? Haha! This is only part one. There is more to come. :) As for Hongki.. He’ll be making an appearance soon enough. Keke..

Oh and I’m already doing the foreword & character introduction for my HongkixSuzy fanfic. I’ll give you guys a heads up when it’s posted up.